New features coming?

Forum Forums Discussion New features coming?

This topic contains 103 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Marco
    Participant
    2+

we getting close boys I can practically taste it.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

we getting close boys I can practically taste it.

Still at least a month away for Trusts, if miqo’s updates are anything to go by.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

trust 1-2 weeks after combat

Nicetee
    Participant

Same!!

iifetap
    Participant

Well it looks like the combat update is only for 1-70, and 71-80 its pretty far off. Pretty disappointing because I never saw it mentioned anywhere that it was only going to be a 1-70 refresh, really puts a damper on things because I was really excited to use it in savage raids. Guess it’s just going to be alt leveling time.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    7+

We have mentioned several times that raiding support will not be available for the first Shadowbringers savage tier.
    Please read the [Beta] Combat disclaimer carefully:

Important Note.
    This is a very early beta version of the upcoming Combat system.
    It offers limited functionality, may contain critical bugs, and is subject to frequest redesign.

The Shadowbringers expansion has completely revamped the combat system, therefore it requires a complete overhaul in Miqobot as well. Please do not underestimate our work.

Scalyblue
    Participant

I’ve used the solver a great deal in the past, but I understand the need to divert resources elsewhere considering it’s largely not even necessary, during the days of maker’s mark / flawless it was awesome.

Most of the use I have gotten out of the crafting solver is to automate the hundreds if not thousands of crafts for things like airships or high end food/infusions, as though it were a guaranteed HQ Quick Synth.

That being said could we get a bit of an expansion to the crafting panel’s macro input to accept actual multiline ingame macros, or at least parse the plain text abililty names than just a series of key commands. Being able to type “Hasty Touch”,”Hasty Touch” is much more readable than having to type ctrl+1,ctrl+1 and it would make unnecessary for every crafting bar to be the same. I know scenarios can be used for roughly the same purpose, but I think it’s a bit much to write a scenario for something I change as frequently as my crafting macros.

Matthew
    Participant

Really wish there was a method to put in our own combat rotation instead of relying on the devs to level up every job to figure it out, rotations can change from patch to patch, from gear set to gear set. Would be a lot more practical to figure out a way to let us make our own rotations and share them then rely on a one size fits all rotation that is updated painfully slow.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Yes, precise customization options will be available for all jobs as we move closer to endgame and raiding support. You will be able to setup your own rotations, but this system will take approximately twice longer to implement.
    It will be done eventually, but we think that releasing an early beta system is better than releasing nothing at all.

Please be patient, we are working non-stop.

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

I think ideally implementing something similar to the collectible rotations could be the answer those that want to really customize for crafting and possible combat the real trick to is if miqobot read job gauges so percentage flags or how many targets are engaged could be set, but again it depends how difficult it would be but they have the ground work done with the collectibles might be worth looking into that sort of system for crafting at the very least.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Not Human Not Human. Reason: expanding my thought

Nicetee
    Participant

Let’s face it, I don’t think people are questioning the amount of work you put into this BOT and it is amazing. I am a little disappointed that there isn’t going to be a 71-80 support but I understand. The BOT is great and as long as things are implemented regularly people will continue to buy and support. Keep up the great work :).

Also a side note, do you have an ETA for the new changes to combat? I read a while back that it was a few weeks? Are you any closer now?

We have mentioned several times that raiding support will not be available for the first Shadowbringers savage tier.
    Please read the [Beta] Combat disclaimer carefully:

Important Note.
    This is a very early beta version of the upcoming Combat system.
    It offers limited functionality, may contain critical bugs, and is subject to frequest redesign.

The Shadowbringers expansion has completely revamped the combat system, therefore it requires a complete overhaul in Miqobot as well. Please do not underestimate our work.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant

I could be incorrect but it should be any time now.

Biaba
    Participant

Miqobot, Are you dev’ing and QA’ing solo? Do you need a hand? If you need some help QA’ing please reach out to me.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

Also a side note, do you have an ETA for the new changes to combat?

We are already preparing an early alpha version with the combat update, it will take just a couple more days.

Miqobot, Are you dev’ing and QA’ing solo? Do you need a hand? If you need some help QA’ing please reach out to me.

No, we are not solo, but answering Tech Support and forum questions takes up a significant portion of our working time.
    Patience and understanding is the best help you can provide us.
    Thank you very much!

Nicetee
    Participant

Can’t wait to try it and of course I understand and am patient. Keep up the great work!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.