Multibox

Forum Forums Discussion Multibox

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by MiqoBaby MiqoBaby 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

Does this software allow multi-boxing on the same machine?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

dexter1912
    Participant

do i need 2 miqo subscriptions to do this? or 2 different computers?

I’m trying to do this by having 2 ff14 accounts with 1 computer and 1 miqo sub is that not possible?

I have my main 1 running, I click monitor, attach to and switch to my other account but it just stops my main account from working…doesn’t bring up another miqo. I went into properties and set it to run as administrator and run it that way anyways. When I try and just run 2 miqo at the same time and attach it to second account it shows both accounts as not logged in, when they both are.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  dexter1912.

luluna
    Participant
    1+

My understanding is that you require more than one license for Miqobot to run multiple instances. Whenever you run multiple from the same license, it will cancel out your previous session.

From the link Lyfox provided – “If you have multiple license codes, you can run multiple instances of Miqobot.”

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

do i need 2 miqo subscriptions to do this? or 2 different computers?

I’m trying to do this by having 2 ff14 accounts with 1 computer and 1 miqo sub is that not possible?

I have my main 1 running, I click monitor, attach to and switch to my other account but it just stops my main account from working…doesn’t bring up another miqo. I went into properties and set it to run as administrator and run it that way anyways. When I try and just run 2 miqo at the same time and attach it to second account it shows both accounts as not logged in, when they both are.

You need a separate license for each account.

ps34pc
    Participant

Yea it does heres the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-monitor/#multibox-support

Thanks. Yeah I would not be looking to run multiple copies of the bot. I am simply considering getting a 2nd account and using the bot on that account while I am still playing my main account at the same time

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Try this:

Launch ffxiv, log in to your alt account you want to use Miqo on
    Launch Miqo let it attach to the alt account instance
    Launch second instance of ffxiv, log in to your main account

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can switch Miqo between game instances. Attach button is on monitor tab.

dexter1912
    Participant

hey lyfox,
    I actually have 2 subs of the bots and 2 accounts of the game now and I’m having a bit of an issue. before doing this however, I did the trial run miqo offers (5 min) of using my first sub and running the bot x2 to see if it would work before purchasing my second and it worked.I have it set to auto-save my catnip. I purchased another code from miqo and put in my new catnip and then saved it. Problem I have now is, I have to open Miqo 3 x first 2 times I open it is my original subs catnip and the last is new 1. it glitches 1 of the first 2 saying someone else used my catnip and closes and I have to reopen it.

Where is the tab to input the catnip? As I am sure this is my issue and it would fix it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

How many catnip.license files do you have? They are numbered according to their instances. Seems like you created 1 and 2 with the same code. Delete them catnip tab will reappear.

dexter1912
    Participant

Where is the catnip license file located? that’s what I am asking I have 2

edit: figured it out, had to run a search on my computer and delete the catnip.1 etc files….thought there was a setting on miqo itself to let me delete the catnip key, which I had it input automatically everytime…

thanks

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  dexter1912.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Oh theyre in the same folder next to Miqo. You can put her in a separate folder without any other files then you wont have to search. https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-general/#settings-and-presets

MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant

Nvm figured it out.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by MiqoBaby MiqoBaby.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.