Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 412 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by Shishio Valentine Shishio Valentine 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 413 total)
  • Author
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

V2.2.8 is available.

– Added scrollbar on crafting list
    – Added the possibility to add a custom scenario when teleporting before crafting : If you input “Eulmore” in the “Custom Craft Teleport” field, you can insert specific instructions in the scenario automatically. You just have to define a Eulmore.Scenario.txt (scenario directly injected after the teleport line) and a Eulmore.Grid.txt (grid added to the exported scenario) in the CustomTeleport directory of miqocrafter. Eulmore is just an example of course, and you can use any valid teleportation name.

psyche52
    Participant

Hello,

I am still getting a LOTS of duplicates with the miqo installation folder defined.

Can you clarify:

1. which type of slash should be used in the file path?
    2. is this the folder where miqobot_vX.X.X.exe is or some other folder?

The current description says:
    Miqobot Installation Path Use this to set your miqobot folder path. It will allow miqocrafter to avoid duplicating the resources name, which generates warning for miqobot.

I am currently using S:\Games\Mods\Miqo as the Miqobot Installation Path value. The folder icon does not seem to open a prompt for me.

Ray
    Participant

Hello! I think I may have discovered a bug with the bot or possibly this tool. I am a new user so I am not sure if this is intended behavior or not.

I was having the bot farm darksteel ore. Because I needed it for the ingots. I used the scenario generator to build a scenario. I press the button to start. Even though the node had not popped yet the bot teleported to the area and proceeded to sit at the aetheryte spamming actions to find the node that in fact was not there. Eventually at the correct time the node spawns the bot then went and gathered.

Is this intended behavior?

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

I have the same issue, but on a non-timed node (Kudzu Root). Character teleports to the aetheryte crystal and then just spams Arbor Call instead of flying to the nodes.

Ray
    Participant

Another issue I’ve come across (not sure if it’s a bug in this tool or the way miqobot is meant to function) but when using a scenario built by this tool that requires gathering dark chestnuts (it’s hidden) the bot will navigate to a tree and if there is not a dark chestnut it will instead gather dark chestnut branch. If there is a dark chestnut but it’s lower in the list than the branch then it will still gather the branch. If the dark chestnut is higher in the list than the branch then it will gather the chestnut.

I’m not sure but I think the preferred behavior would be to access the mode and if the hidden mat isn’t there then don’t harvest it and check a different node. But I could be wrong.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Ray.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello,

I am still getting a LOTS of duplicates with the miqo installation folder defined.

Can you clarify:

1. which type of slash should be used in the file path?
    2. is this the folder where miqobot_vX.X.X.exe is or some other folder?

The current description says:
    Miqobot Installation Path Use this to set your miqobot folder path. It will allow miqocrafter to avoid duplicating the resources name, which generates warning for miqobot.

I am currently using S:\Games\Mods\Miqo as the Miqobot Installation Path value. The folder icon does not seem to open a prompt for me.

Hi !
    Yes I am not done with duplicates handling.
    The path you should set is the directory where your presets.miqo file is, which should be the path of miqobot executable too.
    But as I said, I probably need to go further with the analysis of the presets than what I currently do.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello! I think I may have discovered a bug with the bot or possibly this tool. I am a new user so I am not sure if this is intended behavior or not.

I was having the bot farm darksteel ore. Because I needed it for the ingots. I used the scenario generator to build a scenario. I press the button to start. Even though the node had not popped yet the bot teleported to the area and proceeded to sit at the aetheryte spamming actions to find the node that in fact was not there. Eventually at the correct time the node spawns the bot then went and gathered.

Is this intended behavior?

Hi !
    Unless I am wrong, this is the intended behavior from miqobot.
    An enhancement, which was already asked, would be to sort the items to gather based on the time they pop to optimize gathering cycle. This is yet to be done 🙂

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

I have the same issue, but on a non-timed node (Kudzu Root). Character teleports to the aetheryte crystal and then just spams Arbor Call instead of flying to the nodes.

Hi !
    That is probably a wrong grid !
    I will check it.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Another issue I’ve come across (not sure if it’s a bug in this tool or the way miqobot is meant to function) but when using a scenario built by this tool that requires gathering dark chestnuts (it’s hidden) the bot will navigate to a tree and if there is not a dark chestnut it will instead gather dark chestnut branch. If there is a dark chestnut but it’s lower in the list than the branch then it will still gather the branch. If the dark chestnut is higher in the list than the branch then it will gather the chestnut.

I’m not sure but I think the preferred behavior would be to access the mode and if the hidden mat isn’t there then don’t harvest it and check a different node. But I could be wrong.

Interesting, I will check if I can modify the priority of the items to make miqobot always gather the chestnut.
    Otherwise, even if the hidden item is not here, it is still interesting to gather something to remove the gathering node, so another one pop. Otherwise you may get stuck with only nodes without the hidden item.

Ray
    Participant

Hello!

Can you please go into detail about the “Nb item per node” setting. It appears the default is “1” and I am unsure how this affects the scenario. Clarification would be appreciated. Thanks for such an amazing tool.

Whitesox
    Participant

Hi!
    The startGathering(126) is the number of times he go to the node? Can i make this count the quantity of itens i gatherer?
    and if i put crystal to farm, when he caps the 9999 he will jump to the next scene?

This tool is amazing! great work dude

ohnoes
    Participant

Just starting using Miqo, your tool is a godsend Shishio.

Anyways, is it possible for me to set the number of HQ ingredients to use in a recipe?
    For example: I want to craft a HQ Smoked Chicken, but I need 3 HQ mats to make it 100% HQ.

From what I know, the system is able to use HQ mats when NQ mats run out. Is the crafting scenario generator able to:
    1 – set a specified number of HQ ingredients to use in every craft?
    2 – stop crafting if I don’t have enough HQ ingredients as specified by me

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello!

Can you please go into detail about the “Nb item per node” setting. It appears the default is “1” and I am unsure how this affects the scenario. Clarification would be appreciated. Thanks for such an amazing tool.

Hi !
    Sorry I was focused on another project and forgot to log in for a while 🙂
    Nb Item per node is the amount of item miqocrafter expect you to get per node.
    For example, let’s say you need 20 items for a craft.
    If you put this value to one, miqocrafter will gather the item on 20 nodes.
    If you put 4 items per node, miqocrafter will only gather the item on 20/4=5 nodes.
    You should set it up based on your gathering accuracy. If it is 100%, I would say putting a value of 4 would be optimal.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi!
    The startGathering(126) is the number of times he go to the node? Can i make this count the quantity of itens i gatherer?
    and if i put crystal to farm, when he caps the 9999 he will jump to the next scene?

This tool is amazing! great work dude

Hi and thanks !
    I think your request is about the Nb Item per node option, see my previous post.
    As per the cap, no I’m not stopping when an item is full. I am not sure if Miqo can know that and if there is an option to manage that. If there is, I would gladly integrate it.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Just starting using Miqo, your tool is a godsend Shishio.

Anyways, is it possible for me to set the number of HQ ingredients to use in a recipe?
    For example: I want to craft a HQ Smoked Chicken, but I need 3 HQ mats to make it 100% HQ.

From what I know, the system is able to use HQ mats when NQ mats run out. Is the crafting scenario generator able to:
    1 – set a specified number of HQ ingredients to use in every craft?
    2 – stop crafting if I don’t have enough HQ ingredients as specified by me

Hi and thanks 🙂 Glad you like it !
    I think there are options to manage the number of HQ items miqobot uses to start crafting.
    This is the nqhq(balanced) line in the scenario.
    I think you can replace it by setCraftNQHQRatio and set the NQ:HQ ratio for next recipe.
    So you can’t really specify 3 items, but you could for example put a ratio of 0.6 if you need 3 out of 5 items HQ.
    You can customize the balanced settings in miqocrafter too, but I forgot the available options understood by miqobot, I’ll havev to find them in the help.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.