Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 4 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 414 total)
  • Author

grindeall
    Participant

Thank you very much for developing the software, not knowing about it, when I started downloading craft … I immediately got depressed.
    But thanks to you, this path has become easy.

I ask you to add a version display to the program window, I renamed the folder and could not quickly figure out which version I am using.
    I didn’t fully understand the teleport,
    how can i enter my house? Or is only a teleport to him available now? I would like to craft in the house. Otherwise, how to insert the code of the trip to the house myself did not see any other way, maybe it is possible to expand this window and enter your piece of code there?
    Crafting list requires the ability to scroll up and down the list.
    I’m not criticizing your software in any way, it’s cool!

CBP
    CBP
    Participant

This seems like an incredible tool. Thanks for all the work on this dev!
    Minor suggestion: add the current version number to the UI somewhere so I can tell if I’m running the latest version.

On a side note, I noticed while testing that this can utilize old world grids that have not been updated to use flying. Be careful out there with those as it will look very suspicious having max level characters not utilizing flight. Going to see what common profiles are doing this and see if I can fix them myself. If we edit profiles to work with this, where would you like those submitted so others can use them?

grindeall
    Participant

Found a bug, maybe it was mentioned.
    I attach screenshots, if you add intermediate craft items, then it turns out like this … but in theory it should just summarize and get 13.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Warez
    Participant

Feature request!

For unspoiled nodes being built into the scenario, can we work a bit more intelligence into waiting for certain times?

teleportIf(DESTINATION)
    gatherPreset(PRESET)
    grid(GRID)
    waypoint(WAITING SPOT)
    afkUntil(9:01et) //An hour (ET) before spawn
    waypoint(CLOSE TO NODE)
    afkUntil(10:01et) //Just after spawn
    gather(1)
    repeatChapter(NUMBER OF TIMES NEEDED)

Trying to build some scenarios for endgame food crafting en masse.

Other thing I’m working on in same scenarios: Crafting white scrip rarefied collectables and turning in to eulmore for the “bought/other” section (ie. Chicken Thighs)
    Rarefied Mythril Rings are good because they require things that can be gathered only.

Love the tool and thank you, Just putting thoughts on paper for things I manually tweak on scenario output.

ps34pc
    Participant

Since this has updated grids is it possible to just level gathering with this before I do crafting?

Warez
    Participant
    1+

Since this has updated grids is it possible to just level gathering with this before I do crafting?

Sure, but its not going to provide a ton more value than just the normal miqo gathering tab. The benefit here is you could build a scenario just for gathering and hop from material to material. Give it a spin and should be pretty obvious how to just delete the crafting chapter and repeat all the gathering chapters to keep leveling.

seeshiv
    Participant

Thanks Shishio! This is amazing.

One feature request I’d like is to have a gathering macro instead of just rotation. I am trying to use Yield + 2 as rotation but miqobot always goes mad whenever I use it and then breaks.

I want to just use a macro rotation if possible please 🙂

Thanks

seeshiv
    Participant

Also, I have a question for other people using this.

This works great except for Timed Nodes. It gets stuck there and the timed nodes come and goes…

How about adding a afkUntil(the two times of the day) and repeatChapters(depending on how many we want) in the timed node chapter instead?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  seeshiv.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Thank you very much for developing the software, not knowing about it, when I started downloading craft … I immediately got depressed.
    But thanks to you, this path has become easy.

I ask you to add a version display to the program window, I renamed the folder and could not quickly figure out which version I am using.
    I didn’t fully understand the teleport,
    how can i enter my house? Or is only a teleport to him available now? I would like to craft in the house. Otherwise, how to insert the code of the trip to the house myself did not see any other way, maybe it is possible to expand this window and enter your piece of code there?
    Crafting list requires the ability to scroll up and down the list.
    I’m not criticizing your software in any way, it’s cool!

Hi !
    Thanks for your feedback.
    I thought I had implemented a way to integrate a snippet of code after the teleport, but apparently not.
    So as of today you can’t, will add that to the nexte release though !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

This seems like an incredible tool. Thanks for all the work on this dev!
    Minor suggestion: add the current version number to the UI somewhere so I can tell if I’m running the latest version.

On a side note, I noticed while testing that this can utilize old world grids that have not been updated to use flying. Be careful out there with those as it will look very suspicious having max level characters not utilizing flight. Going to see what common profiles are doing this and see if I can fix them myself. If we edit profiles to work with this, where would you like those submitted so others can use them?

Hi ! Thanls for the feedback !
    Yes you are right, some of them are indeed old !
    You can always send them to me by mail shisio.valentine@gmail.com, or just post them here. I’ll integrate them in the software !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Found a bug, maybe it was mentioned.
    I attach screenshots, if you add intermediate craft items, then it turns out like this … but in theory it should just summarize and get 13.

Hi !
    Oh nice catch ! I’ll look into that. Thanks!

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Feature request!

For unspoiled nodes being built into the scenario, can we work a bit more intelligence into waiting for certain times?

teleportIf(DESTINATION)
    gatherPreset(PRESET)
    grid(GRID)
    waypoint(WAITING SPOT)
    afkUntil(9:01et) //An hour (ET) before spawn
    waypoint(CLOSE TO NODE)
    afkUntil(10:01et) //Just after spawn
    gather(1)
    repeatChapter(NUMBER OF TIMES NEEDED)

Trying to build some scenarios for endgame food crafting en masse.

Other thing I’m working on in same scenarios: Crafting white scrip rarefied collectables and turning in to eulmore for the “bought/other” section (ie. Chicken Thighs)
    Rarefied Mythril Rings are good because they require things that can be gathered only.

Love the tool and thank you, Just putting thoughts on paper for things I manually tweak on scenario output.

Also, I have a question for other people using this.

This works great except for Timed Nodes. It gets stuck there and the timed nodes come and goes…

How about adding a afkUntil(the two times of the day) and repeatChapters(depending on how many we want) in the timed node chapter instead?

Hi to both of you !
    I believe you meant the same thing, so I will definitvely check that idea.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Thanks Shishio! This is amazing.

One feature request I’d like is to have a gathering macro instead of just rotation. I am trying to use Yield + 2 as rotation but miqobot always goes mad whenever I use it and then breaks.

I want to just use a macro rotation if possible please 🙂

Thanks

Hi and thanks !
    It’s been a while since I had to use a macro with miqo, but I think there is a way to tell miqo to start a specific action i a hotbar ?
    Otherwise you can also create your own gathering rotations in miqo, and tell miqocrafter to use it instead. That would probably replace your ingame macro just fine, unless I’m missing something ?

Eschenron
    Participant

I’m loving this program so far, but I’m having an issue where Miqo never stops gathering on her own, and I have to manually push to the next chapter on the scenario.

Eschenron
    Participant
    1+

Nevermind, I figured this one out. I just didn’t see the option to adjust the # of items I gathered per node! That’s on me.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.