Island Sanctuary Common Flightless Mats

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary Common Flightless Mats

This topic contains 50 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  regulusking 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

This one is a little lengthy, running close to 7 minutes per run. It hits 36 nodes getting you:
    Palm Log:10
    Palm Leaf:10
    Logs:16
    Branch:9
    Sap:7

Use the photo attached to play your character before starting the scenario. Also Ive added the function to use the Duty sprint. currently as F11. You may have to edit the scenario if you have it keybinded differently. Additional photo attached to help find it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

grumpycat
    Participant

The Limestone/Copper and Tinsand/Clay break frequently. Basically the scenario doesn’t progress with the navigation grid because each waypoint is interrupted by an un-ending loop of gathering. I’m pretty sure using the gather() has it go on autopilot and doesn’t actually travel from each waypoint and selecting each node.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

The Limestone/Copper and Tinsand/Clay break frequently. Basically the scenario doesnโ€™t progress with the navigation grid because each waypoint is interrupted by an un-ending loop of gathering. Iโ€™m pretty sure using the gather() has it go on autopilot and doesnโ€™t actually travel from each waypoint and selecting each node.

Thats unfortunate, Im sorry to hear that! I’ve ran both scenarios you’ve mentioned for 2 hours, each with no problems.

Can you elaborate on where it breaks and what miqo does?

Lets go down the list:

Is your camera zoomed out?

Did you use the photo to place and position your character before running the scenario?

Did you use the examples I provided for keybinds and duty actions?

Are you doing anything else on the side like clicking and typing on another monitor or anything else while the scenario is running?

Are your settings in game set to borderless windows and do you have the “limit frame rate while game is inactive” box checked?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Empty gather() command doesnt tell Miqo how many nodes to gather. It just clicks the start button on gathering tab and takes the number that was there as count. This scenario works differently for every person depending on how much they were gathering before that. For some it will gather 1 item and move on and for some it will be stuck in a loop of 9999 items.

If you had a certain number in mind then it should be gather(1) or gather(20) or whatever. Alternatively you can tell people to specify the count on gathering tab and only then run the scenario.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Empty gather() command doesnt tell Miqo how many nodes to gather. It just clicks the start button on gathering tab and takes the number that was there as count. This scenario works differently for every person depending on how much they were gathering before that. For some it will gather 1 item and move on and for some it will be stuck in a loop of 9999 items.

If you had a certain number in mind then it should be gather(1) or gather(20) or whatever. Alternatively you can tell people to specify the count on gathering tab and only then run the scenario.

Its hilarious that at the moment I read this, Miqo starts acting up even though it ran fine for 2 hours before reading this. Thanks for the insight as I hadn’t considered the fact that Miqo can run differently for other people.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

@grumpycat try replacing the text in the chapters with this:

Chapter 1:

grid(Tinsand Clay)

waypoint(1)
    key(f11)
    gather(1)

waypoint(2)
    gather(4)

waypoint(3)
    gather(2)

waypoint(5)
    gather(2)
    key(f11)

waypoint(7)
    gather(1)

waypoint(13)
    gather(1)
    key(f11)

Chapter 2:

waypoint(14)
    gather(1)

waypoint(15)
    gather(1)

waypoint(16)
    gather(1)
    key(f11)

waypoint(17)
    gather(1)

waypoint(18)
    gather(1)

waypoint(20)
    gather(1)

waypoint(0)
    repeatAll(500)

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

@lyfox its like you’ve cursed the scenario with that info haha. Now I have to change the chapter with the text above and make PSA’s on my other threads.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

PSA

For some folks and myself the texts in the scenario chapters run fine, but its come to my attention that Miqo may not run fine for others. Here’s a possible way to resolve it an addition to the other info I’ve provided previously.

Change any text like this:

waypoint(1)
    gather()
    gather()
    gather()

To this:
    waypoint(1)
    gather(3)

Attached is a picture showing a full example of how the text should look.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

neferezita
    Participant
    1+

I just made some small edits to the route to connect some of the early and later nodes, so instead of a big ring, its got a few lines connecting the edges. then it doesnt take 54 trips to just get to the beginning. its not that hard to edit an existing set, just find it under navigation, turn on edit mode, then use the on-screen tooltips to get into red-border mode and then click and drag between existing waypoints to draw some new lines. it doesnt affect the route in the scenario, just gives the bot more pathfinding options at the start.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

I just made some small edits to the route to connect some of the early and later nodes, so instead of a big ring, its got a few lines connecting the edges. then it doesnt take 54 trips to just get to the beginning. its not that hard to edit an existing set, just find it under navigation, turn on edit mode, then use the on-screen tooltips to get into red-border mode and then click and drag between existing waypoints to draw some new lines. it doesnt affect the route in the scenario, just gives the bot more pathfinding options at the start.

Thats awesome!, Can you share the grid for other folk who may benefit? I understand your explanation perfectly but I know there are others who may find it difficult to implement instructions.

PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    1+

thank u for these flightless grid! so helpful for some leveling up! might u have a chance to look at the grid with the cotton/copper? I have tried several times with the picture u provide even and it still just bypass the nodes. thank u ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by PJ PJ.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

thank u for these flightless grid! so helpful for some leveling up! might u have a chance to look at the grid with the cotton/copper? I have tried several times with the picture u provide even and it still just bypass the nodes. thank u ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry to hear that! does the scenario text still have gather()? if so then change it to Gather(1) and that should resolve the problem.

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

do they all have to be changed to gather(1)? even the ones that say gather, gather, gather gather? i just wanted to check before i made the change ๐Ÿ˜€ since some have gather and others have num in scenario.

thank u again <3

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

do they all have to be changed to gather(1)? even the ones that say gather, gather, gather gather? i just wanted to check before i made the change ๐Ÿ˜€ since some have gather and others have num in scenario.

thank u again <3

Sorry for the confusion! yes change all to gather(1)

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

Works great! thank you for the reply for the fix!

have u made one for the rock salt non flight yet or has anyone have that could share?
    still in the long level up process ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.