Island Sanctuary Common Flightless Mats

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary Common Flightless Mats

This topic contains 50 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  regulusking 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Hello all, attached you will find a scenario and grid for the southern middle part of the map. Feel free to edit to your liking. I made this to acquire a range of items in that general area. Each round will get you:

island branch :10
    island sugarcane:3
    island tinsand:2
    island clay:7
    island stone:1
    island limestone:1
    island sap :4
    Palm leaf:3
    Palm log:3
    Island Vine:12
    Island apple:9
    island pumpkin seed:10
    Island Sand:9
    Island Log: 14

I have also attached a picture for reference of where to have your character before running the Scenario.

I will add more comments to this thread through out the week for different areas of the map.

Remember to have your mode set to Gather before running the scenario

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

This one is short but will pile up at a good rate. Each round will get you:
    Sand:3
    Clay:3
    Islewort:7
    Hemp:7
    Palm leaf:3
    Palm Log:3

Attachments:
    Betty Boo
    Betty Boo
    Participant

Thanks for this however you have used keybinds without stating what the keybinds are

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for this however you have used keybinds without stating what the keybinds are

My apologies, I assumed everyone here used a universal layout for miqo. Here are the keybinds ive been using

Attachments:
    Betty Boo
    Betty Boo
    Participant

Thanks!

tator-tot
    tator-tot
    Participant
    2+

I’m probably doing/overlooking something ridiculously dumb, but on this when I run up to a node, I just stare at it then run to the next. My keybinds are same as yours in the pic. I’m on gather mode.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

I’m probably doing/overlooking something ridiculously dumb, but on this when I run up to a node, I just stare at it then run to the next. My keybinds are same as yours in the pic. I’m on gather mode.

Strange, Which Scenario are you running? also double check to see if your camera is at a normal angle not looking too up or down before running the scenario. could it be the spot you started the scenario at? I find that sometimes the camera can mess with that. Otherwise all I can think is maybe doing something on another monitor when the scenario is running can sometimes mess with Miqo.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Per round, this one will get you:
    Sap:1
    Branch:2
    parsnip seed:4
    hemp:5
    Stone:7
    copper ore:7
    Palm Log:1
    Palm leaf:1
    Cotton:7
    Island Log:3
    Islewort:16

Attachments:
    tator-tot
    tator-tot
    Participant

For whatever reason 3 worked like a charm for me. Maybe it was the lack of flying, beats me.

Tiny Tina
    Tiny Tina
    Participant

I had a similar experience starting chapter 1 of scenario 1 directly in front of the cave entrance/exit. The logs show that I am traveling from Waypoint3 to Waypoint0 in 57 trips. On that trip I do visit several nodes and simply gaze at them momentarily before moving on. If you wait it out, you will eventually reach Waypoint0 and get properly going. You can also start chapter 1 from X 18.3, Y 25.5 (near a Palm Tree adjacent to some big blue flowers) closer to Waypoint0 so you don’t go on a local tour before getting started. 🙂

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

For whatever reason 3 worked like a charm for me. Maybe it was the lack of flying, beats me.

These shouldn’t require flying though. Can you tell me which scenario you are having trouble with and which spots that it starts acting up?

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

Remember to look at the picture I added to each comment with scenarios. It shows which spot to start at before running the scenario.

tator-tot
    tator-tot
    Participant

Commons 1; yeah I fiddled with my cam and started closer to wp0 and it seems fine now.

Akula
    Akula
    Participant

nvm i got it working 😀

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Akula Akula.
    tator-tot
    tator-tot
    Participant

Akula, mine was also doing that, I really don’t know what fixed it, but I 1. made sure I was at the starting 0 wp, and 2. adjusted my cam angle to be centered.

EDIT: Also I noticed if you open a menu box (inv, etc.) you need to click the main screen. Often after I opened another window, nodes would get passed.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by tator-tot tator-tot.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.