Island Sanctuary All mats, no flying needed

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary All mats, no flying needed

This topic contains 54 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Andrewh09 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author

batouzai25
    Participant
    1+

This is a great grid! I am able to customize the grid to gather exactly what I need, and I have had no issues at all getting stuck or the likes. Many many thanks for all the hard effort put into this grid! I am a fangirl now!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  batouzai25.
    MoonHowler
    MoonHowler
    Participant
    1+

After around 30min run this is the msg that popped for me

11:04:11 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (11:04:11 AM) 1 trip more..
    (11:04:11 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (11:04:11 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (11:04:11 AM) Destination reached!
    (11:04:11 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (11:04:11 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (11:04:11 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Am I doing something wrong? tnx for the scenario, still love it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

After around 30min run this is the msg that popped for me

11:04:11 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (11:04:11 AM) 1 trip more..
    (11:04:11 AM) Destination reached!
    (11:04:11 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (11:04:11 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (11:04:11 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Am I doing something wrong? tnx for the scenario, still love it

Yikes! when looking at the scenario does the gather text have no number in the brackets? example: gather()

If so, just add 1 or 2/3 depending on the node. example: gather(1)

If that doesn’t resolve it. Are you doing anything else on the pc other than running the scenario?

Also a few comments before this I posted an updated template to copy paste.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Evadude Evadude.
    MoonHowler
    MoonHowler
    Participant
    1+

Yeah the gather has just (), but I just restarted and randomly skip if it gets to a block point and it keep working perfectly,
    Will try adding that as suggested, thank you for ur help 😀 <3

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Yeah the gather has just (), but I just restarted and randomly skip if it gets to a block point and it keep working perfectly,
    Will try adding that as suggested, thank you for ur help 😀 <3

Let me know if you run into anymore issues 😀

PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    1+

thank u for making the ultimate scenario and sharing it for those of us that other methods just confuse. If have time to look at the bushes(cotton) section, i noticed keeps getting stuck on rocks and the ocean section seems to be unable to jump from the 2 sections of fish.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

thank u for making the ultimate scenario and sharing it for those of us that other methods just confuse. If have time to look at the bushes(cotton) section, i noticed keeps getting stuck on rocks and the ocean section seems to be unable to jump from the 2 sections of fish.

Thank you! and im sorry to hear that. Can you tell which waypoints it was heading to and from where?

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

for island ultimate scenario , for bushes sections(chapter 3) its right at the start at waypoint 39, then it does it gather 30 or whatever u choose there and goes to waypoint 31. Seems it run into a rock a few times so have to keep a close eye on it. im not good at editing so thought id mention it.

this is what it reads for bushes :
    waypoint(39)
    gather(30)
    waypoint(31)
    gather(30)
    waypoint(13)
    gather(30)

as for ocean section (chapter 4)

didn’t have grid upgrade but works fine now! the cotton section tho aka bushes needs some help however so im hoping u have time to help!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by PJ PJ.
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    1+

I took a look at chapter 3 again to see if could get exact waypoint to make it easier its 390> 393 it tries to go thro a rock. Seems to try to attempt this a few times

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

I took a look at chapter 3 again to see if could get exact waypoint to make it easier its 390> 393 it tries to go thro a rock. Seems to try to attempt this a few times

Found it,made a small change. Hope this helps!

Attachments:

Zaylin
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for this! Is there a way to set it up to only gather a specific thing?

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

Thank you for this! Is there a way to set it up to only gather a specific thing?

Yes, its I made a revised template a few comments up. there should be pictures near the beginning of this post to use regarding what waymark and material needs to be gathered.

shinz
    Participant

im still getting this problem even with the revised one, it just gets stuck on a rock and stops. otherwise the profile is amazing, thank you very much.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

im still getting this problem even with the revised one, it just gets stuck on a rock and stops. otherwise the profile is amazing, thank you very much.

see if this helps

Attachments:

a2yorha
    Participant
    1+

i’m trying to do the logs and branches one, and i’m getting stuck on a rock here

waypoint(40)
    gather(1)
    waypoint(48)
    gather(1)

48 to be exact, coming from 40

i’m using the most recent shared island-all-1.txt

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.