Island Sanctuary All mats, no flying needed

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Island Sanctuary All mats, no flying needed

This topic contains 54 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Andrewh09 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant
    1+

i’m trying to do the logs and branches one, and i’m getting stuck on a rock here

waypoint(40)
    gather(1)
    waypoint(48)
    gather(1)

48 to be exact, coming from 40

i’m using the most recent shared island-all-1.txt

Ok so it turns out I have 2 Island all grids lol please try this one

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

a2yorha
    Participant
    1+

didn’t get stuck this time! thank you ^_^

e.pbarouh
    Participant

Hello, this message’s been shown several times, the scenario was working fine until yesterday, and now this error is showing a lot

(22:47:50) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (22:47:50) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (22:47:50) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (22:47:50) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (22:47:50) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (22:47:50) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (22:47:50) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Doom7951
    Participant

So, while I know I’m going to sound like someone who knows absolutely nothing about setting these sorts of things up, I’m trying to add the IslandAll settings into Miqo, but when I try running it, it just tosses me an “ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 1): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)”. Is there a step-by-step process to establish a route like this? I’d love to be able to actually build up my stores on the island while at work, considering how much the workshops chew through materials week by week.

spellure
    Participant
    1+

Zero promises of maintenance or that it works (i haven’t tested it), and does not include ocean.

But i did all the copy pasting for those of you who wanted it.

note: this isnt a miqobot file, it’s just a regular txt file that you should copy the contents of in to a scenario and use with the grid provided by OP.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  spellure.
    Attachments:
    tator-tot
    tator-tot
    Participant

It isn’t pretty, but it doesn’t need to be. Thanks for doing this. I was gonna do the same once I got home this evening so kudos!

spellure
    Participant

Sadly, I was mistaken and thought the nodes ended at 330. So the first file is only going to have the first 330. It works fine, i’ve had it running for at least 24 hours now.

Here’s another text file with waypoints for stuff that wasn’t as commonly picked up in my previous text file plus the ocean critters. Lets see if it works, again i haven’t tested it yet.

note: this isnt a miqobot file, it’s just a regular txt file that you should copy the contents of in to a scenario and use with the grid provided by OP.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  spellure.
    Attachments:

spellure
    Participant

Has anyone added the cave nodes to the map? (cave is unlocked at lv 12) For some reason i’m having issues enabling the navigator or radar on my miqo so I haven’t been able to do so myself. I’ll try again and keep looking at this after work tomorrow.

edit: looks like someone’s done it here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/island-sanctuary-inside-mountain/

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  spellure.
    Mewo
    Mewo
    Participant

I’ve only just taken an interest in Island Sanctuary and decided to play a bit of catch-up. First of all, thank you OP for the work put into the “spiderweb”. I would like to note that one of the more recent grid updates you posted, #62 is not connected.

This is the first time I have experienced using miqobot and I’ve learned a lot in only a few days. For new people I have made some files to help get started with scenarios – I assume people have probably mapped out their routes using scenarios, but I found the manual typing to be quite cumbersome.

This is a google sheet that you can make a copy of: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JAInOEJ3VwpkiL4aXCHRJEpdGQw7FhfDNrNag-5wQdM/edit#gid=1492906793

Just fill in the waypoint cell in the order you wish to gather from, and then in the gather column on the same row how many times from that point you wish to gather. It will automatically format in the green column. Once you’ve filled out your route, just copy the green columns as far down as you need. Paste it into the scenario area and wallah ezpz. Cross-reference with OPs spreadsheet, or just turn on the radar and look at the route you want to take physically in-game and fill out the sheet.

I have also attached scenarios to gather each separate category of node, as well as one that goes around every single node from 0 – 362. Unfortunately it seems to get a bit muddy around 220 – 240 but it essentially will gather everything around that area anyways.

(file island everything is all 362 nodes, file unique scenarios is waypoints done by item type.)

edit – forgot to mention that I didn’t care to include 3 waypoints in the 600/700 range because it realistically doesn’t matter lmao. I also noticed that there are a few waypoints that I don’t have down to gather more of, but that also doesn’t matter. I think it’s only a very few nodes you’ll miss and get 20 of anyways.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Mewo Mewo.
    Attachments:

Andrewh09
    Participant

the bot cant get to 207 dont see a line path

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Andrewh09.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Andrewh09.
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.