Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    Phoah
    Phoah
    Participant

well, it still doesn’t use the LB duty action..

Weiss
    Participant

Is english your primary langage in game? If not, in miqobot go on the scenario, choose the 6-9-12 steps, you will see the monster’s name, change it from english name to the langage you’re using ingame.

I had to do that personnaly because english is not my langage.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

well, it still doesn’t use the LB duty action..

Make a new scenario and type a single line:
    diademBoom()
    Then go into Diadem find a mob to LB and start the scenario. What does it say in the message log?

ramgar
    Participant

(8:55:52 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (8:55:52 PM) ‘Diadem BOom’
    (8:55:52 PM) Chapter: 1
    (8:55:52 PM) Boom this: ‘Proto-noctilucale’
    (8:55:54 PM) Diadem Boom!
    (8:55:57 PM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (8:55:57 PM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    (8:55:57 PM) (SCENARIO) Full scenario is complete! 😀

Here’s what it says. Not sure why it functions here but does not function in the gathering scenario.

Weiss
    Participant

If you dont play in english, did you tried to check the names of monsters in the scenario list as i said in my previous message?

“Proto-nuctilucale” is the only monster that has the same name for every langage so it’s normal if it work with only that name in the scenario you tried.¨

As I dont play in english, I had to change every monster’s name in my list except this one otherwise it didnt kill anything and just wait a few minutes on the same place personnaly.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

If you dont play in english, did you tried to check the names of monsters in the scenario list as i said in my previous message?

“Proto-nuctilucale” is the only monster that has the same name for every langage so it’s normal if it work with only that name in the scenario you tried.¨

As I dont play in english, I had to change every monster’s name in my list except this one otherwise it didnt kill anything and just wait a few minutes on the same place personnaly.

this is good info i had not considered before is there by chance a website with the different mobs names ( in different languages that i can reference? if not it may take me awhile to compile a list to add for different languages.

Also is there anything else in the sencario that needs to be translated for other languages to function?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

i just added all the monster names in the original post in the monster list section till i can make scenarios for different languages you will have to add the names manually for your language client settings

ramgar
    Participant

Yes it seems that the issue is language based. Resolved now and is working well. Thank you.

Weiss
    Participant

Also is there anything else in the sencario that needs to be translated for other languages to function?

Nop the monsters names are the only this i had to translate personnally 🙂

The other thing that i changed was the keybings to fit with mines ingame for not having to remap they ingame each time ^^

Yes it seems that the issue is language based. Resolved now and is working well. Thank you.

You’re welcome 🙂

I can understand, it would be a pity to lose +/- 50 gathering ressources at each “cycle” of the scenario without the boomboom 😀

PS : Sorry if i’m not completly clear, as i said, english is not my first langage :'(

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Weiss.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by  Weiss.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

PS : Sorry if i’m not completly clear, as i said, english is not my first langage :'(

you have been a major help and also helped me to find ways to improve the scenario so thank you 😀

pokutelol
    Participant

Is there a way to make the bot completely ignore legendary nodes in diadem? by removing it in the gathering preset just make the bot stop when it touches a legendary node. By removing Truth of mountains it will always try to recast it and still interact with the nodes. I dont really want to mine the rare nodes because the mats are worthless and sometimes the bot will travel far for them(umbral flare rocks)

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Is there a way to make the bot completely ignore legendary nodes in diadem? by removing it in the gathering preset just make the bot stop when it touches a legendary node. By removing Truth of mountains it will always try to recast it and still interact with the nodes. I dont really want to mine the rare nodes because the mats are worthless and sometimes the bot will travel far for them(umbral flare rocks)

miqobot only hits the weather nodes when its within close proximity and of the right weather to trigger that node which causes miqobot to rarely farm them with out human interaction honestly your the first to ask about avoiding them… to avoid the weather nodes uncheck Use Truth in the gathering preset tab of miqobot and make sure to save it for both Botanist🌱 and Mining⚒ but there is one issue with this the truth ability is auto activated when you change gathering jobs so you will have put this code into the end of chapter 4 and 10 (if you are useing the Botanist🌱 only or the Mining⚒ only scenarios then you only need it in the end of chapter 4)

//turn off truth 
    icon(1,11)

this code will use the icon on your hotbar 1 slot 11 simply make sure truth is on hotbar 1 slot 11 or you can edit the code your self to suit your needs to do so just edit the numbers 🔢 the first number is the hotbar number1 and this second number is the slot of said hot bar11 edit the numbers 🔢 as needed for your needs

user100
    Participant

every time i run Diadem Scenario miner or botanist miqo only gather the same materials is there away to change what materials miqo gets or is there a reason why miqo only goes for those

I am having the issue of the scenario no longer moving me from waypoint to waypoint to gather nodes, instead – it just spams Lay of the Land and says this in the console:
    (9:27:40 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (9:28:09 PM) Waiting for gathering node to fly near me.

Two days ago, it would fly me around on my mount and collect everything. Now? Nothing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

every time i run Diadem Scenario miner or botanist miqo only gather the same materials is there away to change what materials miqo gets or is there a reason why miqo only goes for those

This scenario is frendly to all levels you need only to change the items in the gathering presets remove the names in the gathering presets and use the gather by slot # for leveling as it can be quickly and easily changed as levleing please do this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets the named items in the presets are only for if you want to gather set items like if you intend to make something via crafting and you need materials or if you want to farm for a set item or items that sells for good Gil on the market bored, the below pictures will show you how to add and change items in the preset for the example below its showing you how to add “Approved Grade 3 Skybuilders’ Umbral Levinite”

1.go to the preset you want to edit
        2. (Optional) copy and pasteing item names from game
        3. How to add or remove items from the list 📃 to remove an item double click on the name of the items in the Gather by name list and when it highlights the name delete it to remove it then click off of the list or hit enter and do this till all unwanted names are removed from the list it is recommended to keep the special weather items on the list as they are always slot 1 and miqobot can get stuck trying to hit an empy slot in the chance that it goes to a special weather node ( with out human interaction it is rare but it dose happen to sometimes go to the special weather nodes for details on how to do this manually please visit the Original post here )
        4.farm by slots and how the list works
        5.besure to click on the overwrite button 🔳 as shown below to save it and you have to click this for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets to save them
Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.