Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 927 replies, has 244 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 928 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I have chosen to mine the 2nd slot items, but Miqo randomly starts mining the 3rd slot (lvl 80) items. How do i fix this?

Did you overwrite the preset after changing slot?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I have chosen to mine the 2nd slot items, but Miqo randomly starts mining the 3rd slot (lvl 80) items. How do i fix this?

the below information has just been added to the original post as well now šŸ˜€ this will instruct you on how to edit the gathering presets and set it up for leveling

This scenario is frendly to all levels you need only to change the items in the gathering presets remove the names in the gathering presets and use the gather by slot # for leveling as it can be quickly and easily changed as levleing please do this for both the Botanist šŸŒ± and Mining āš’ presets the named items in the presets are only for if you want to gather set items like if you intend to make something via crafting and you need materials or if you want to farm for a set item or items that sells for good Gil on the market bored, the below pictures will show you how to add and change items in the preset for the example below its showing you how to add ā€œApproved Grade 3 Skybuildersā€™ Umbral Leviniteā€

1.go to the preset you want to edit
        2. (Optional) copy and pasteing item names from game
        3. How to add or remove items from the list šŸ“ƒ to remove an item double click on the name of the items in the Gather by name list and when it highlights the name delete it to remove it then click off of the list or hit enter and do this till all unwanted names are removed from the list it is recommended to keep the special weather items on the list as they are always slot 1 and miqobot can get stuck trying to hit an empy slot in the chance that it goes to a special weather node ( with out human interaction it is rare but it dose happen to sometimes go to the special weather nodes for details on how to do this manually please visit the Original post here )
        4.farm by slots and how the list works
        5.besure to click on the overwrite button šŸ”³ as shown below to save it and you have to click this for both the Botanist šŸŒ± and Mining āš’ presets to save them

Syndair
    Participant

Got this error a couple of times now.

(10:15:41 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Icetrap’
    (10:15:42 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (10:15:45 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (10:15:45 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Icetrap’
    (10:15:48 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (10:15:51 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (10:15:51 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Icetrap’
    (10:15:56 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (10:15:58 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (10:15:59 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Icetrap’
    (10:16:02 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (10:16:05 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (10:16:05 AM) Boom this: ‘Diadem Melia’
    (10:17:02 AM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. šŸ™
    (10:17:02 AM) Time/Estimate: 56.3129/56.2862
    (10:17:02 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (10:17:02 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (10:17:02 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Also I have been using only compass I and it has been working for me. Ignoring the delicate material.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Got this error a couple of times now.

(10:15:41 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Icetrapā€™
    (10:15:42 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (10:15:45 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (10:15:45 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Icetrapā€™
    (10:15:48 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (10:15:51 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (10:15:51 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Icetrapā€™
    (10:15:56 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (10:15:58 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (10:15:59 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Icetrapā€™
    (10:16:02 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (10:16:05 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (10:16:05 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Meliaā€™
    (10:17:02 AM) Oh noes, I couldnā€™t reach the destination in time. I guess Iā€™m stuck here. šŸ™
    (10:17:02 AM) Time/Estimate: 56.3129/56.2862
    (10:17:02 AM) Poking creatures in the woodsā€¦ Good night! <3
    (10:17:02 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (10:17:02 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Also I have been using only compass I and it has been working for me. Ignoring the delicate material.

Sounds like you got stuck on a rock or a tree il look for it, do you know the waypoint that it was at? its not needed but helps identify the problem node faster

i think i found the problem node and made some adjustments to the grid please download the new ver. here and let me know if it works šŸ˜€

Also I have been using only compass I and it has been working for me. Ignoring the delicate material

nice šŸ˜€

user100
    Participant

Can someone help me. Im trying to use the diadem mining scenario. Everything work great except when ever i need to target enemies miqo does to the waypoint 403 but doesnā€™t target anything. What do i need to do so the scenario target any enemy i dont car wich

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Can someone help me. Im trying to use the diadem mining scenario. Everything work great except when ever i need to target enemies miqo does to the waypoint 403 but doesnā€™t target anything. What do i need to do so the scenario target any enemy i dont car wich

please send along any error’s reported in the output box here

šŸ›‘ āš  WARNING āš  šŸ›‘: Please be sure to leave out any sensitive information ā„¹

šŸ›‘ āš  WARNING āš  šŸ›‘: Please be sure to leave out any sensitive information ā„¹

this information is useful for identifying almost all issues in miqobot

user100
    Participant

Got it. Found the action i need to add to hotbar

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  user100.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Got it. Found the action i need to add to hotbar

glad the issue was resolved šŸ˜€

pokutelol
    Participant

Is there a way to make it so that the bot only cast yield+2 instead of yield +1?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea you can change the rotation on gathering tab. Dont forget to overwrite the preset after changing it.

Naughtynate1222
    Participant

I can’t find anything for Approved Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Vine or Approved Grade 4 Skybuilders’ Spring Water on the forums. Seems to be the only material that is never farmed. I can’t easily put it higher on the list to harvest and I don’t want to delete the rest of the list just for that. Can someone help me with making sure that I can get 50-100 of each per run? Maybe a way to put code into the scenario for those two specific items?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I canā€™t find anything for Approved Grade 4 Skybuildersā€™ Vine or Approved Grade 4 Skybuildersā€™ Spring Water on the forums. Seems to be the only material that is never farmed. I canā€™t easily put it higher on the list to harvest and I donā€™t want to delete the rest of the list just for that. Can someone help me with making sure that I can get 50-100 of each per run? Maybe a way to put code into the scenario for those two specific items?

šŸ›‘ Please close miqobot before makeing any edits to the file’s šŸ›‘

useing notepad++ you can then edit the gathering preset’s, the miqobot file you want to open with notepad++ is called presets.miqo.

Use the find feature CTRL+F and look for gatherpreset.Mining āš’ right below that is what you want to edit scroll to the right till you get passed the part that says this "byname":[ and you want to paste in "{Grade 4 Skybuildersā€™ Spring Water}", just after the "byname":[ this will put “Grade 4 Skybuildersā€™ Spring Water” at the top of the gatheirng list with out removing your other stuff

do the same thing for BotanistšŸŒ± but you want to search for gatherpreset.botanist šŸŒ± scroll over till you find "byname":[ again then paste in this "{Grade 4 Skybuildersā€™ Vine}", after the "byname":[ part then hit save to save it all and restart miqobot you should now see your desired items at the top of your gatheirng list

Phoah
    Phoah
    Participant

i just wanted to ask to see, but while i’ve gathered, it never used the LB on anything, is that some form of setting i need to do, or it just doesn’t do that?
    sorry if this is a dumb question, i’m quite new to doing this stuff..

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

i just wanted to ask to see, but while iā€™ve gathered, it never used the LB on anything, is that some form of setting i need to do, or it just doesnā€™t do that?
    sorry if this is a dumb question, iā€™m quite new to doing this stuff..

please make sure duty action 1 is on your hotbars when in the diadem this will turn into the auger shoot button šŸ”³ this is needed for miqobot to use the auger and expel the gathered aether

Phoah
    Phoah
    Participant

i see, though still a problem..
    i gave the duty action a binding, but it still doesn’t use it.

(Edit)
    i see.. i’ve never done it before so i completely missed that there is the additional action for duty skills.
    i’ve placed it on my bar and will see if it works now..
    hopefully it will.

though suddenly my character isn’t moving much anymore, it uses the compass but does nothing else.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Phoah Phoah. Reason: im dumb
Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 928 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.