Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist🌱, Mining⚒, and Fishing🎣

This topic contains 927 replies, has 244 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 928 total)
  • Author

Padme
    Participant

I managed to make it work, had to assign some keybinds. But having another issue, miqo is getting stuck on some slots. She’d select it but won’t press it and just keeps repeating

(13:07:47) Selecting slot -> 3
    (13:07:47) Using action: (Start)
    (13:07:48) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:08:03) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:08:18) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:08:33) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:08:48) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:09:03) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:09:18) Using action: (Pick Clean)

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

I managed to make it work, had to assign some keybinds. But having another issue, miqo is getting stuck on some slots. She’d select it but won’t press it and just keeps repeating

(13:07:47) Selecting slot -> 3
    (13:07:47) Using action: (Start)
    (13:07:48) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:08:03) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:08:18) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:08:33) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:08:48) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:09:03) Using action: (Pick Clean)
    (13:09:18) Using action: (Pick Clean)

i cant tell you why its getting stuck and not useing it but Pick Clean is not useful for in the diadem as no diadem item’s can be HQ there for its a waste of GP to use it only thing you should need in your rotation for the diadem is Yield +1 or Yield +2 rotations included with the scenario i hope this helps 😀

Edit: or depending on your level and gear you may also want to use Gathering +5 , Gathering +15 , or Gathering +50

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by r51093 r51093.

Padme
    Participant

Thanks r51093 for your help!

I have yet another question, somehow rotations don’t work all the time for me in Diadem but work for normal gathering out in the world. Like i would have 700 GP and rotation is 600 GP total but it would not trigger. It would trigger once in a while eventually, but rarely.

I also tried a macro but no luck, wonder what am i doing wrong. The skills i am selecting should work in Diadem.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Padme.

V1
    Participant

Check to see your list of items to gather. If you have any curly braces {} around them, that means that miqobot will only choose to use the rotation on those items if found. Otherwise, no rotation will be used. You can either remove the curly braces on all things that have them and it will work as expected (once you have enough gp the rotation will be used), alternatively, set the ones you want to have more of with curly braces.

Padme
    Participant

Oh I see now! thank you! ^^

RepelliZerelli
    Participant

Hi, I have Miqo set in the gathering tab to use Slot 2 as I just hit level 60, but sometimes she’ll pick slot 1 or slot 3 – 1 nets me worse exp, and slot 3 nets me nothing. How can I enforce the slot? I’ve cleared the Gather by Name section to see if that fixes it.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Hi, I have Miqo set in the gathering tab to use Slot 2 as I just hit level 60, but sometimes she’ll pick slot 1 or slot 3 – 1 nets me worse exp, and slot 3 nets me nothing. How can I enforce the slot? I’ve cleared the Gather by Name section to see if that fixes it.

did you do that for both the Botanist 🌱 and Mining ⚒ presets?
    if so
    did you click Overwrite on both presets? and hit Save on the pop-up window after hiting Overwrite?

Warez
    Participant

Just saying thanks r51093 – keeping this up to date and working has been a big project and it’s awesome for us.

RepelliZerelli
    Participant

Yeah, and that seemed to have worked. It loaded the old presets when I just started her up again, but now I know how to fix it. Thanks!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Just saying thanks r51093 – keeping this up to date and working has been a big project and it’s awesome for us.

Thanks for the feed back its always greatly appreciated me and the community we worked hard on it 😀

Yeah, and that seemed to have worked. It loaded the old presets when I just started her up again, but now I know how to fix it. Thanks!

no problem glad it’s working good now and as always any issues or errors please post them here 😀

bluefantasi
    Participant

Hey I just downloaded this preset and for some reason when I start the scenario but for some reason everything works but my character isn’t going to the NPC to enter into diadem.

I checked through the saved presets and only removed NPC repair and MIN turn ins for the botanist only scenario. I didn’t touch any of the presets for chapter 1, unless I’m missing something @_@

okay
    Participant
    1+

A lot of this grid looks very unnatural. Movements are super bot like, a lot of redundant movement, and pretty noticeable. I’d be careful using it for extended periods of time. Otherwise pretty good.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Hey I just downloaded this preset and for some reason when I start the scenario but for some reason everything works but my character isn’t going to the NPC to enter into diadem.

I checked through the saved presets and only removed NPC repair and MIN turn ins for the botanist only scenario. I didn’t touch any of the presets for chapter 1, unless I’m missing something @_@

dose miqobot give any error’s in the log?

A lot of this grid looks very unnatural. Movements are super bot like, a lot of redundant movement, and pretty noticeable. I’d be careful using it for extended periods of time. Otherwise pretty good.

im sorry you feel that way 😿 . This is the first complaint i have heard about it being bot 🤖 like unfortunately i dont know how i could possibly make it look less like a bot 🤖 but if you have sugestions im all ear’s 👂 😀

okay
    Participant

im sorry you feel that way 😿 . This is the first complaint i have heard about it being bot 🤖 like unfortunately i dont know how i could possibly make it look less like a bot 🤖 but if you have sugestions im all ear’s 👂 😀

Didn’t mean it with any ill will, but there’s a handful of places on the grid it takes really awkward looking movements. Like mounting up to fly away from a node, only to fly right back to it. Or mounting up to ride to a node that is only a couple feet away. It also manually flies between the islands rather than using the wind currents, and that seems awkward too.

But aside from that it’s fine, I didn’t mean to sound pretentious or anything. Above all else it at least doesn’t get stuck somewhere in a tree and just spazz out.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  okay.

bluefantasi
    Participant

I went back and double checked your first few posts + the scenarios and realized its due to my keybind being different. After a few mins of messing around and redoing some of the scenarios Miqobot works perfectly fine.

One thing I noticed after trying her for a few hours is that she doesn’t seem to target the mobs and auger them as specified in the scenario. For this, do I need to set a keybind for the duty action for it to work?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  bluefantasi.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  bluefantasi.
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 928 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.