Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario BotanistšŸŒ±, Miningāš’, and FishingšŸŽ£

This topic contains 932 replies, has 245 voices, and was last updated by  daktrgonzo 5 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 933 total)
  • Author
    M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Oooh I finally ran into the rock thingy again!!!! I have no idea how to get the z coordinate from miqo (I know the x,y from in game though)..

Iā€™m at x26.7 y24.9 and itā€™s when you go to waypoint 526 (Iā€™m hoping knowing the exact waypoint will help you find the z coordinate lol). If it helps any Iā€™m on the 9th section of the scenario.

Trying to attack and boom a Diadem Ice Golem that is behind a giant rock. Iā€™m going to add the // in front of the ice golemā€™s for now and hope that helps, but if you ever fix the waypoints hereā€™s the info hehe! And below is what I stole from miqo right before I stopped the scenario once I noticed it freaking out over that rock.

(9:23:02 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ā€˜The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±ā€™, Waypoint: 526)
    (9:23:03 AM) Going from 50 to 526 in 7 trips.
    (9:23:07 AM) 6 trips more..
    (9:23:09 AM) 5 trips more..
    (9:23:13 AM) 4 trips more..
    (9:23:17 AM) 3 trips more..
    (9:23:33 AM) 2 trips more..
    (9:23:38 AM) 1 trip more..
    (9:23:38 AM) Destination reached!
    (9:23:41 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Ice Golemā€™
    (9:23:42 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (9:23:44 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (9:23:45 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Ice Golemā€™
    (9:23:49 AM) Diadem Boom!
    (9:23:51 AM) Diadem target eliminated.
    (9:23:52 AM) Boom this: ā€˜Diadem Ice Golemā€™
    (9:24:14 AM) (SCENARIO) Stoppingā€¦

Hi! Itā€™s my first try at using miqo and Iā€™m getting error for some reason

ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 13): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)

Please help, what should I do? Iā€™ve deleted previous Diadem presets
    ALso it seems like the problem is that char canā€™t access diadem with this chapter. If I enter it myself and start at step 4 it works fine. Can you please give me an example how step 3 should look so I can fix it maybe?

just droped the update with both fixā€™s it can be found here in the Original post

Infinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist šŸŒ± and Mining āš’

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” sandbox=”allow-scripts” security=”restricted” src=”https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/infinite-universal-diadem-scenario-botany-and-mining/embed/#?secret=1zDs2CCo5d” data-secret=”1zDs2CCo5d” width=”600″ height=”283″ title=”ā€œInfinite Universal Diadem Scenario Botanist šŸŒ± and Mining āš’ā€ ā€” Miqobot Forum” frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>

Ah is this the fix for the rock at ~29.1/6.1? xD I was just about to say it still sometimes has issues with camera angle there lol

burton
    Participant

I cannot seem to bypass the Oddly Jade nodes even with Lyfox fix

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

honestly i dont know what to do about the oddly jade nodes not even sure if there even is a fix for them

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

honestly i dont know what to do about the oddly jade nodes not even sure if there even is a fix for them

I never got them at all last night, so I’m guessing it’s tied to either having the quest for the relic, or wearing the relic as your main hand? Just a guess though, because I just have the complete relic as a glam over my crafted penta main hand.

burton
    Participant

It looks like the nodes stay even if you store the relic pickaxe or don’t use it. Lesson to be learned, don’t start the relic quest in the first place for other people.

Here2Stay
    Here2Stay
    Participant

Is there a way to make it spam yield 2 every node or every time there is available gp? After running for 8hrs the points were just dismal so wondering if there’s a way to increase it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Here2Stay Here2Stay.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Is there a way to make it spam yield 2 every node or every time there is available gp? After running for 8hrs the points were just dismal so wondering if thereā€™s a way to increase it.

The way the gathering preset was set up, is if some items have {} around them, it will ONLY use the gathering rotation on those if it has GP and not on anything that’s not in those. If you want to use it on everything, remove the items that have the {} around them.

(Normally if you want to gather X item with the rotation and without, you need to list it twice, once within the {} and once without.)

grith511
    Participant

SO, no matter what i do it wont gather anything but slot 3. Every time i change the number it go’s back after 1 node. what am i doing wrong

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Miqobot gives priority to items in the gather by name list over the slot number. If you wish to gather by slot instead, you will need to delete all entries in the gather by name list.

Here2Stay
    Here2Stay
    Participant

Is there a way to make it spam yield 2 every node or every time there is available gp? After running for 8hrs the points were just dismal so wondering if thereā€™s a way to increase it.

The way the gathering preset was set up, is if some items have {} around them, it will ONLY use the gathering rotation on those if it has GP and not on anything thatā€™s not in those. If you want to use it on everything, remove the items that have the {} around them.

(Normally if you want to gather X item with the rotation and without, you need to list it twice, once within the {} and once without.)

So basically every grade 4 artisanal mat should be listed in those brackets and without the brackets for miner and then list the botanist mats the same way?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Here2Stay Here2Stay.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo supports partial name match so theres no need to list each mat. This will match all of them.

{artisanal}
    artisanal
    Here2Stay
    Here2Stay
    Participant

Miqo supports partial name match so theres no need to list each mat. This will match all of them.

{artisanal}
    artisanal

Ah! Thank you for that. Much appreciated

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

also sorry for the delay havent been able to be on much as i have been having power issues with the ice ā„ / snow šŸŒØ building up on the power line’s

SO, no matter what i do it wont gather anything but slot 3. Every time i change the number it goā€™s back after 1 node. what am i doing wrong

Miqobot gives priority to items in the gather by name list over the slot number. If you wish to gather by slot instead, you will need to delete all entries in the gather by name list.

Also don’t for get to click that “Overwrite” button and click save on the pop up window as well to save the changes ( you have to click it for both presets Mining āš’ and Botanist šŸŒ± )

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Padme
    Participant

Hello,

Noobie here, I’m starting the miner scenario in the Firmament but it’s not working for me, miqo saying the below;

DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. Grid: ‘The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±’

Please help? v.v

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Hello,

Noobie here, Iā€™m starting the miner scenario in the Firmament but itā€™s not working for me, miqo saying the below;

DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. Grid: ā€˜The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±ā€™

Please help? v.v

you have two grids named the same thing one is from an older version please delete the “The Diadem āš’šŸŒ±” both the “scenario’s and navigation grid” and re-import the scenario that will fix it

I Highly Recommend all new people to this Grid / Scenario to read the entire post at least once

• NOTE:

1. Dont forget to ā€œDELETEā€ your ā€ Diadem: āš’šŸŒ± ā€ Gridā€™s AND Scenarios before you import the new version

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.