Infinite Universal Diadem scenario Botany and mining

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem scenario Botany and mining

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by r51093 r51093 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Man I wish I knew you were gonna fix it tonight lol, I’ve been going through the old script and kind of patching things up myself. Not that great at this though admittedly but I did find a few problem spots that I can’t quite remember now </3

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

x 8.2 y18.5 right at the entrance I’m running into a rock instead again instead of around it. Mwahahaha, I MUST FIND ALL THE SPOTS! Or.. some anyway. :O

thanks πŸ˜€ they reopened the original thread so you can post new post there here is the link for the original thread

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/infinite-universal-diadem-scenario-botany-and-mining/page/7/#post-26199

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.

Woeborn
    Participant

How exactly do I get miqobot to autofarm for me? Im new to using this

Uxhak
    Participant

Hey Just wondering Is it that the nodes are all still in the same place and thats why the old grid still works or is it that this grid just reaches all the new node placements? Cause I have 2 grids specifically for BTN or MIN and i was wondering if they will still work as I haven’t gone in to diadem yet. I dont want to compete in the rankings and am only interested in farming for scrips after the initial craze. Wondering if i will have to redo my scenarios or not.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

How exactly do I get miqobot to autofarm for me? Im new to using this

all you have to do is import the grid then go to the scenario tab in miqobot then make sure you click on The Diadem βš’πŸŒ± then hit start in the upper left hand side of miqobot it will go automatically untill you hit stop, it will farm for both minning and botany and will rejoin the diadem on its own so you dont have to do anything but let it be and it will do all the work Warning the bot will not stop farming you need to stop it your self i hope this helps πŸ˜€

Grid may take awhile to load when ran the first time depends on your systems hardware and performance it is a big grid

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Hey Just wondering Is it that the nodes are all still in the same place and thats why the old grid still works or is it that this grid just reaches all the new node placements? Cause I have 2 grids specifically for BTN or MIN and i was wondering if they will still work as I haven’t gone in to diadem yet. I dont want to compete in the rankings and am only interested in farming for scrips after the initial craze. Wondering if i will have to redo my scenarios or not.

to be honest im not 100% sure either way they only added a few new nodes like maybe 50ish? (this is a guess) most of the nodes are all old ones and this grid is vast becuse it dose both mining and botany so its posible that this grid just hits most of the new nodes here is an updated version with alot of the new nodes added you can find it here at this link

the original thread is back up and running

okay all posed issues above should be resolved now

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

usa-chan
    Participant

Hi thank you for this, it is however really messy to look at,is there a reason why I need to see every islands routes? Can it not be limited to the island I’m currently on and so forth in the succession?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Hi thank you for this, it is however really messy to look at,is there a reason why I need to see every islands routes? Can it not be limited to the island I’m currently on and so forth in the succession?

sadly not miqobot showes the entire grid but you can turn off wether you see the grid if you want miqobot will work just fine with it off just uncheck the box “show on radar” under the navigation tab this will turn the grid invisible for you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

this thread can now be closed πŸ” for the latest diadem update please go to the original thread here

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Infinite Universal Diadem scenario Botany and mining’ is closed to new replies.