Infinite Universal Diadem scenario Botany and mining

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Infinite Universal Diadem scenario Botany and mining

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by r51093 r51093 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

miqobot closed out the old thread becuse it was phase 3 XD i dont get that becuse im updateing it for phase 4 which is not that much honestly other then a name change and few new node’s… anyways here is a new thread for the Infinite Universal Diadem scenario Botany and mining

i am still adding the new nodes but the grid is largely the same just need to update your gathering profiles with the new names mostly changeing them from “grade 3” to “grade 4” and adding in some of the new items for the mean time here is the grid/scenario with some of the new nodes again still adding the new content please post any errors or bugs here and i will resolve them as quickly as possible

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

The thread was closed in order to keep the information relevant and clean. Outdated information confuses new users.
    But if you wish to continue your old thread, we can reopen it.

Mikon
    Participant

question, i tried putting the names of the new items/ the ones i want, for example the raspberry, and it was not taking it, it was only gathering from the slot i had selected :/ any idea how to fix that?

asdfghjkl
    Participant

Also had the issue that only the slot would work and any skills selected wouldn’t happen at all.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

The thread was closed in order to keep the information relevant and clean. Outdated information confuses new users.
    But if you wish to continue your old thread, we can reopen it.

thank you for your understanding but i think i will deal with the new thread thank you and i was more put off by it becuse i was not expecting it to happen i thought the post only got closed once inactive if posible could you just add a link to this new thread in my old one?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

I just want to say thank you for sharing your navigation grids! You are amazing for all your hard work and then sharing it with the rest of us.

There are still a few spots I get stuck on every single time I try to reach specific nodes that spawn. EDIT: Instead of screenshots cause file size limit is so small I’ll put in coordinates!

First one is just a giant rock in the way. When your character lands and then tries to run to the node past the rock it catches on the rock and can’t run around it. x 29.4 y 30.0

Second one is a higher node. Your character will drop down on the lower level ground, then run into the rock face and attempt to reach the node and you’ll get an error saying you can’t reach the node because it is too high up. x 30 y 26

There are a couple other spots I’ve noticed but I’ll need to run across them again coordinates.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

question, i tried putting the names of the new items/ the ones i want, for example the raspberry, and it was not taking it, it was only gathering from the slot i had selected :/ any idea how to fix that?

follow the directions in the attached images of this post for how to add items to the gathering profiles also make sure you are edditing the right profile there are two one for mining and one for botany the directions will also tell you how to change the defult slot number if you so wish it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I just want to say thank you for sharing your navigation grids! You are amazing for all your hard work and then sharing it with the rest of us.

There are still a few spots I get stuck on every single time I try to reach specific nodes that spawn. I’ll share screenshots when I catch them so you can see exactly where some nodes are messing up for future fixes you may possibly do.

First one is just a giant rock in the way. When your character lands and then tries to run to the node past the rock it catches on the rock and can’t run around it.

Second one is a higher node. Your character will drop down on the lower level ground, then run into the rock face and attempt to reach the node and you’ll get an error saying you can’t reach the node because it is too high up.

There are a couple other spots I’ve noticed but I’ll need to run across them again for screenshots/reference.

thank you and if posible X,Y,Z, coordinates are the best for helping me to find thies spots thank you for your help and asisstance 😀

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

I edited my original post to include the coordinates actually, because I realized the screenshot files were too large anyway. I figured they had the coordinates on them, and then you could see it too.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I edited my original post to include the coordinates actually, because I realized the screenshot files were too large anyway. I figured they had the coordinates on them, and then you could see it too.

thank you 😀 i added the new nodes and fixed the problem area’s you found thanks for your assistance 😀

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Found another one at x 11.6 and y17.5. Another giant rock, trying to reach a node that is behind it.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Aaaand another at x10.5 and y17.4. Node is up on top of a ledge area, and you run into the side of the ledge instead of around.

Oh, I’m running BTN in case the nodes I’m running towards make a difference. Maybe Miner’s don’t run into the same spots I do?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.

asdfghjkl
    Participant

around x20 y31 there’s a giant tree you’ll attempt to fly through in both directions with no success also.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

thank you for your understanding but i think i will deal with the new thread thank you and i was more put off by it becuse i was not expecting it to happen i thought the post only got closed once inactive if posible could you just add a link to this new thread in my old one?

Very well. The link is posted and the old thread is reopened.
    Please proceed as you see fit.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

x 8.2 y18.5 right at the entrance I’m running into a rock instead again instead of around it. Mwahahaha, I MUST FIND ALL THE SPOTS! Or.. some anyway. :O

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Infinite Universal Diadem scenario Botany and mining’ is closed to new replies.