(Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Mining

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Mining

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 57 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  MacFatts 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

ericcleric
    Participant

Having an issue where it wont save slot 1, keeps overwriting it with slot 4. ><

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

After changing info, you need to click “overwrite” to save whatever you changed.

TheOtherDragon
    Participant
    1+

I managed to get my 500k points thanks to this Scenario! The only thing I had to do on my side was adjust the seconds I afked outside of the Diadem. Went with 25.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

Alright, one probably final update from me. I finished my 500k points, so I probably won’t make any more updates to this.

About all I did was make a slight adjustment to waypoint 253 to avoid getting stuck trying to dismount.

Good luck to those still working on their 500k achievements and congrats who have used this work to get theirs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yamato
    Participant

Have somebody diademBoom() broken too?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting.
    We have managed to reproduce your issue with diademBoom().
    Please refer to this thread for details: Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

For those still using this, it’s recommended to disable all the diademboom().

To do this, just put // in front of any and all diademboom(). You can do this very quickly using notepad or the like.

Just right click the scenario text and choose select all. Then paste it into Notepad. Then use the Find and Replace function (CTRL+H by default in Notepad) and put diademBoom() in the first box and //diademBoom() in the second.

Then copy all the text and go back into Miqobot. Do Select All Text and then paste in and it’ll replace the text. Remember to select Save under the Scenario list so it saves your changes.

Miqobot suspects there are invisible enemies messing things up right now.

Other option is to find and delete all the diademBoom() lines entirely. But // does disable them in case you want to try using them after 5.31 launches.

shine
    Participant

I’m sorry, am I missing the scenario attachment somewhere? I didn’t see it on the first post. sorry if the wrong place to ask.

shine
    Participant

I’m sorry, am I missing the scenario attachment somewhere? I didn’t see it on the first post. sorry if the wrong place to ask.

Ooops. I see it’s added here two posts above.

CBP
    CBP
    Participant

Just a heads up, I needed to tweak the pathing from 296 to 292. It kept getting stuck on the cliff face while trying to fly up and around. Tweaked the fly point a bit further out and also adjusted the foot path near the roots slightly. Works perfectly now.

CBP
    CBP
    Participant

^ Ignore the above post. I meant to point this out on the infinite botanist scenario, not this mining version.

Randle
    Participant
    2+

Operating on the knowledge that all grids have been thus rendered useless. I will make an educated attempt at extrapolating what I have learnt from your grid. This will fail horribly for sure but I will be glad to test and collaborate.

MacFatts
    Participant
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  MacFatts.
Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.