(Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Mining

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Mining

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 57 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  MacFatts 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    3+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Phase 2 of Ishgard Restoration.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.31, it is outdated.

Inspired by neitro’s Infinite Diadem Botany scenario, I’ve made my own for mining.

I’ve done limited testing at this time, please report if any issues.

Uses diademBoom. I’ve also made it so it shouldn’t get stuck on the lightning island, since that appears on the route.

Also has a repair option after completing a complete circle around the island and will do 3 circles before leaving and re-entering the instance and will do the instance 10 times.

You will need to start within Diadem for it to work.

Again, please report any issues, including locations and such where they occur.

Enjoy!

Krude
    Participant

Very nice, i was thinking of doing something like that myself, but now i don’t have to.

I found that after about 1 and a half circles around the island, you’re usually fully spiritbonded on 430 gear. Would be great to include materia extraction, too. I hope Miqo will support automatic extraction soon.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I’ve updated the scenario and gathering grid to fix a few issues I’ve found with further testing.

v1.01 notes:
    Changed waypoints 41 and 40 to foot, as flying to 40 got caught on terrain.
    Fixed an issue around waypoints 57/58 due to incorrect routing.
    Adjusted waypoint 248 as sometimes hitting the tornado in certain ways cause Miqobot to fly back to that node before going back to 249.
    Adjusted flying routes on the Northeastern and lightning islands.
    Broke up the northeast island scenario further, as sometimes Miqobot got stuck depending on what path she took.

No changes were made to the Gathering Preset or Rotation. You only need to replace the grid and scenario.

Let me know if there are further issues.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

Made a few more minor tweaks. I noticed in a run Miqobot got stuck diademBooming an enemy I didn’t account for, as the expected enemy was down. So I went back and tried to account for every possible enemy around the diademBoom spots and put waypoints and paths from them so she shouldn’t get stuck again.

Also modified the start path so it’s flying around the cabin and not running around it. Should look more natural.

Navigation Grid and Scenario are updated.

Let me know if there are further issues.

sabriii
    Participant

Hey, How can i use the bazooka? 🙂

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Hey, How can i use the bazooka? 🙂

You need to put the Duty Action I on your hotbar. If you go to Action & Traits (P by default on your keyboard) and go under general, it’ll appear there.

I’ve got some more edits to the grid coming to clean up a few minor issues, not 100% done with it though. Mostly the updates are to fix some issues with Miqobot not being able to land in certain spots when going for certain nodes.

Krude
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for keeping the refinements coming, and also for your work on the botany scenario! I love it.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Made a few small adjustments, mostly to get around the stupid terrain issues which were causing dismounting issues.

Added an extra waymark by 335 and moved 335 to try to avoid getting stuck going for that node. Made one way routes from 335 to 389 and 389 to 336.
    Modified 44 to be fly and adjusted its position.
    Connected 50 and 45 for another path.
    Changed 66 and 67 from mount to foot to prevent hangups by that node.
    Added a new waymark to connect between 167 and 168/169 and adjusted positions for waymarks 167-169. One way paths were added between the new waymark and 168/169 and 168/169 and 167 to avoid getting stuck.
    Adjusted 146 and 147 to avoid getting stuck unable to dismount.
    Adjusted waymark 157 to avoid getting stuck unable to dismount.

I’ve tested some of this stuff, but haven’t gotten to do a ton because of reset day. Hopefully everything will work OK.

Also, like the Botany set, the Yield+2 was added to the Rotation set, and Gather Only is still in here as well.

I’ll continue to modify and test, but let me know if anybody sees any issues that arise.

Randle
    Participant

Hello, I decided to do some testing with the current scenario you have plotted. I found this issue and I hope I’ve helped!

(5:08:11 PM) I see a shiny node at (523.282715, -521.874390, 194.120407).
    (5:08:11 PM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 391 to 173 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (5:08:11 PM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

Aha, an extra waypoint snuck in next to 169.

Waypoint 391 was unintentional and has been removed. That’s the only change.

Randle
    Participant

If my schedule allows it, I will run it again today in the afternoon to check for more issues 🙂

Randle
    Participant

Flawless thus far! I have not run it for more than 3 hours unattended, which supposedly is a recommended practice by the developer anyway.

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

I got one error running it overnight. Looks like the Islekeeper next to this diademboom point was probably dead, and it tried to go for the proto which is behind a tree at this waypoint.

On my end I moved 309 slightly back so if it happens again it will make it to the proto without getting stuck on the tree.

2:12:15 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘diadem mining grid’, Waypoint: 309)
    (2:12:15 AM) Going from 298 to 309 in 4 trips.
    (2:12:19 AM) 3 trips more..
    (2:12:23 AM) 2 trips more..
    (2:12:25 AM) 1 trip more..
    (2:12:25 AM) Destination reached!
    (2:12:25 AM) Boom this: ‘Proto-noctilucale’
    (2:13:08 AM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Minor updates.

Added new waypoint by 309
    Changed boom point to 391 instead of 309 to try to solidify going after a mining enemy and not got stuck on a tree as well.

Adjusted waypoint 112 to better hit the tornado.
    Adjusted waypoint 30 and connected it directly to 28 to avoid getting unable to dismount.
    Adjusted waypoint 148 to avoid being unable to dismount.

AzuraMage
    Participant

Ran into an issue:
    “(8:42:52 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (8:42:52 PM) I see a shiny node at (-638.419983, 426.773102, 331.453094).
    (8:42:52 PM) Going from 342 to 345 in 4 trips.”
    was on the line after “waypoint 323” “gather 4”

But over all great <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.