(Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Botanist full route with Aetheromatic Auger

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Botanist full route with Aetheromatic Auger

This topic contains 77 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Randle
    Participant

The log doesn’t tell much, but it looks like a missed node:
    (12:13:38 AM) Going from 362 to 358 in 5 trips.
    (12:13:41 AM) 4 trips more..
    (12:13:45 AM) 3 trips more..
    (12:13:46 AM) 2 trips more..
    (12:13:47 AM) 1 trip more..
    (12:13:47 AM) Destination reached!
    (12:13:49 AM) Gathering started.
    (12:13:49 AM) Max node count: 2
    (12:13:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (12:18:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

I turned on the nav grid and the radar to show gathering nodes, and it looks like one of the nodes isn’t connected to the grid on the tree trunk.

I connected it but haven’t run the scenario again since last night to see if it fixed it. I’ll check today.

Could I please receive the fixed version you are using?

Regards.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Randle.

tymaster50
    Participant

is there one for pre 70? hitting the level 80 nodes just makes me miss, i’m level 63 >_>

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

All you need to do is change the gathering tab info. You can delete the items in “Gather By Name” and change the gathering node to whatever slot number you want. The grid will work fine for all levels. I just set it up for people working for Expert recipes which are the big cheevo stuff.

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant
    1+

The log doesn’t tell much, but it looks like a missed node:
    (12:13:38 AM) Going from 362 to 358 in 5 trips.
    (12:13:41 AM) 4 trips more..
    (12:13:45 AM) 3 trips more..
    (12:13:46 AM) 2 trips more..
    (12:13:47 AM) 1 trip more..
    (12:13:47 AM) Destination reached!
    (12:13:49 AM) Gathering started.
    (12:13:49 AM) Max node count: 2
    (12:13:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (12:18:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

I turned on the nav grid and the radar to show gathering nodes, and it looks like one of the nodes isn’t connected to the grid on the tree trunk.

I connected it but haven’t run the scenario again since last night to see if it fixed it. I’ll check today.

Could I please receive the fixed version you are using?

Regards.

Here’s the grid if you want to replace it, I made some changes to the actual scenario to add on some stuff for myself so don’t want to mess up the versions already out there.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I noticed that sometimes the scenario would make it around, no problem, sometimes it would get stuck despite the fact it should see a node. I think I’ve solved it, but would like others to help test.

Adjustments:
    Moved node 352 a smidge up the tree.
    Broke up the scenario to prevent Miqobot from going to 357 before the 352/353 nodes, which breaks the flow.
    Added an extra diademBoom after 357 and before going to 358 (should hit wood golem, can hit sprites in weather if dead)

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Ah moving up 352 is what I did in mine also, that was the broken node. Mines been running well since then.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

For some reason, Miqo is STILL wanting to go after 357 instead of 352/353, even after adding the move to Waypoint 351. I’m not entirely sure why she keeps doing this, but I might have to redo the scenario a bit to change order.

And even then, she should still see it (since it shows up on the small map when you’re at 358) so I’m frustrated at how to make this work completely. And then sometimes it works without issue.

*bangs head on desk*

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Diadem BTN Issue

I’m absolutely 100% stumped. Whenever the node by 352 is up, Miqobot just flat out ignores it. I have no idea why. It’s not blacklisted, since that resets every time you restart the program. There’s no messages of her trying to reach it and giving up. She just…ignores it. You can see it on the mini-map. You can even use Arbor Call. Nope.

I’ve made a condensed version of the scenario for faster testing (attached). This starts at waypoint 314, which is the first set of nodes you find going clockwise for BTN, and then goes counterclockwise as normal. It’s simply copy/pasted from the full scenario (just chapter 2).

(2:59:35 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:59:35 AM) I see a shiny node at (-463.724213, -272.271301, 27.448919).
    (2:59:36 AM) Going from 351 to 357 in 5 trips.

I may just have to rewrite the scenario to avoid that node entirely, because it’s messing everything up. The problem if I work the “inside” lane to that point, the next available node won’t be for a ways after that (if I hit the 352/353 one manually the node on the SW island is way on the far east part, near the tornado, instead of the NW part), since they have set distances from each other and rotate around the entire diadem. Each “section” is 8 nodes. So I need to skip every node from 315 to 367/368 on the inside lane, while maintaining the ones on the outside, or else just skip BOTH lanes once I hit 314 and just work my way back towards the entrance to end the loop. I haven’t decided on what yet. This will almost certainly involve rewriting the grid too, though likely just changing paths to work with the altered plan.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by SirVG SirVG.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

The branch distance is too short for that section. Its set to 3 and the node is too far from the waypoint to be connected. Set the branch distance to 5 at least.

Randle
    Participant

I’ve definitely run into a lot of hiccups, more the reason to never leave your bot unattended!

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

The branch distance is too short for that section. Its set to 3 and the node is too far from the waypoint to be connected. Set the branch distance to 5 at least.

Holy shit, that was it. I always on my sets just leave on the default 50 and didn’t realize he adjusted it down when he made the original set. I imagine he did it to avoid the wind timed nodes on the SW island. I put it on 20, tried my trimmed set and boom, it picked up node 352 no issues.

HALLELUJAH! THANK YOU!

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

i cant wait to try this grid to help with getting the mounts and the achievement mount! thank you for sharing it and for updating it too. is V1.04 the most updated one? again, thank you for it!

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Yes, I haven’t gotten to spend time doing more updates and such, been busy with IRL stuff. If you want a temp fix, go to the navigation tab, click on the diadem botanist grid, and then change “max branch distance” to something like 20.

Krude
    Participant

With the branch distance set to like 10 to fix that one node, this grid seems pretty much perfect now. I had it run for 7 to 8 hours continuously without a problem now.

BTW, if you’re creating / tweaking a grid, it’s useful to go into Miqo’s 3D Radar and set it to show “gathering nodes”. If you run that together with the grid editor, it’ll show you the branch lines from each waypoint towards a node if they’re close enough. This way, you can tweak the max branch distance so every node is reachable from a waypoint, but it’s not so large that Miqo tries to reach a node from a waypoint too far away and gets stuck in terrain.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

So just putting up the updated navigation grid with the branch distance of 20, instead of the 3 it was before. That’s the only change. So if you did a manual change prior as per my suggestion, then you don’t need this update.

Ran it this morning and it made 3 loops per diadem visit and 2 visits without issues. Including that stupid node that I used to have trouble with before.

Let me know if you have issues. Hopefully this will allow you to finish everything you need for botany now. 🙂

And may the diademBooms ever work in your favor.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.