(Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Botanist full route with Aetheromatic Auger

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Botanist full route with Aetheromatic Auger

This topic contains 77 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author

neitro
    Participant
    3+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Phase 2 of Ishgard Restoration.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.31, it is outdated.

Hakuna Matata

This is my finished Scenario for Botanist in Diadem.

Feature:
    -Scenario will leave and enter Diadem and repeat it so long you want
    -After one Round in Diadem it will repair the equipment
    -one route without beacon and no compass is needed.
    -full Aetheromatic Auger support

Setup:

You get a gathering preset with this Scenario with the name “Diadem Botanist” Set the list what do you want to gather.

If your loading time in the loading screen is larger then 10 Seconds you need to edit in Chapter 3 the “afkFor(00:00:10)” to your loading time. This will break the scenario so it is important for the infinite Diadem

The “Move Cursor/Target Cursor Left” must be NUM4 and “Confirm” must be NUM0 or you have to change it in game or in the scenario in Chapter 3. This will break the sceanrio too when you forget it.

The run time of the Scenario is 22-24 Hours when you want a longer or shorter running time you need to change the “repeatAll(8)” to a higher or lower number. You will find this in chapter 3 aswell. One run of the scenario has a duration of ~2,5 hours.

If you have no crafter to repair your gear, you need to set it up for your self. One round ends near the NPC repair shop.

“Duty Action I” has to be in the Hotbar. You will find it under Actions & Traits > General. Otherwise Miqo will not use the ability “Aetheromatic Auger”

Start the scenario in Diadem with the Botanist equipped

Please give me Feedback. This is a big grid and i can not test all scenarios, maybe you will stuck.

Have fun and a nice day

P.S.
    Sorry for my bad english

Update 1.1
    Optimized “Aetheromatic Auger” when you get the “+5 gathering attempt” you can use the “Aetheromatic Auger” more often

Update 1.2
    Error in the scenario fixed and one more diademBoom() got added

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  neitro.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tookari
    Participant
    1+

thank you SO MUCH for doing this!!

there are a few issues i’ve run into where it seems i get stuck unable to dismount. i’m going to run it from the start a little later this weekend and i’ll take notes of the waypoints where it happens.

BUT otherwise absolutely amazing work, thank you so much for sharing

neitro
    Participant

I run it the whole day today and does not stuck once. I would appreciate it

tookari
    Participant

i ran it again using a larger mount (i was using the porxie mount before) and had no issues so i think mount size might have contributed to the issues i was having earlier today.

i’ll definitely let you know if i run into anymore issues.

thanks again!

ZenBean
    Participant

Hey ive been testing this and i seem to get stuck when miqo decides to boom a mob behind a tree trunk and she triggers killswitch when not being able to get there

TheOtherDragon
    Participant
    1+

Waypoint 286
    “The node is too far above you.” Scenario wasn’t able to navigate up the root of the large tree at that waypoint.

neitro
    Participant

Hey ive been testing this and i seem to get stuck when miqo decides to boom a mob behind a tree trunk and she triggers killswitch when not being able to get there

Whicht waypoint this happen?

Phrostminor
    Participant

When I start the scenario I get the error “Unrecognized function ‘diademBoom'”. What am I doing wrong here?

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant
    1+

I had this happen to me also yesterday, think it was node 175? There’s a cobalt mob behind a tree that is closest so it tries to boom it but can’t reach. I just moved the node a bit so it was closer to the other 2 mobs on the side your on and was working fine since.

When I start the scenario I get the error “Unrecognized function ‘diademBoom’”. What am I doing wrong here?

Maybe you don’t have the most recent version of Miqo that added that function. Check that you have the current version from the download page.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.

Phrostminor
    Participant

Maybe you don’t have the most recent version of Miqo that added that function. Check that you have the current version from the download page.

That fixed it!

ZenBean
    Participant
    1+

Ok so switching to the cloud mount ive done a few hours without getting stuck now and it seems it only ever does it rarely for some reason im not sure of i fixed the last one i had saw just wouldnt dismount for some reason so i moved the mount to a flat area close to the node. Also is there a reason i cant seem to use Yield 2 with this?

epicage
    Participant

is there any way to change what slot this script farms?

HalfDisabled
    Participant
    1+

Obviously I’m not the guy you asked but I ran into this exact issue at node 105. There was a Coblyn on the other side of a gigantic fallen treetrunk that was closer to me than other mobs so it tried to target him and triggered the kill switch eventually.

Here is the log from it.

(6:32:05 AM) Going from 103 to 105 in 3 trips.
    (6:32:09 AM) 2 trips more..
    (6:32:11 AM) 1 trip more..
    (6:32:11 AM) Destination reached!
    (6:32:11 AM) Boom this: 'Diadem Coblyn'
    (6:32:48 AM) Oh noes, I couldn't reach the destination in time. I guess I'm stuck here. :(
    (6:32:48 AM) Time/Estimate: 36.7005/36.6901
    (6:32:48 AM) Poking creatures in the woods... Good night! <3
    (6:32:48 AM) 	(NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.

I’ve moved the node a few feet closer to the other mobs in the area on my end and I’ll let you know if it happens again!

neitro
    Participant

is there any way to change what slot this script farms?

under the gathering section is a new preset with the name “Diadem Botanist” where you can change what to gather and which slot. After setting this up you can overwiter the preset

iiastera
    Participant

Any chance there is a miner version of this? This one is awesome, I was able to work from home and have this running while I worked. I got BOT from lvl 47 to 80 in 16ish hours.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.