(Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Botanist full route with Aetheromatic Auger

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Phase 2) Infinite Diadem Botanist full route with Aetheromatic Auger

This topic contains 77 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Xion 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Flubber
    Participant

Thanks for this firstly, it doesn’t work fully for me as the 3rd page when outside the Diadem doesn’t send me back in. I don’t want to leave Diadem running overnight though so I’m okay with this.

How do people get such high scores in Diadem though? I’ve used this for 3 hours, chose slot 5 with yield+2, used the Aetheromatic Auger and I still only get about 10k point after a couple of hours.

AzuriteAngel
    Participant

(1:37:22 AM) I see a shiny node at (341.430115, -798.045288, 293.548096).
    (1:37:22 AM) Going from 234 to 240 in 4 trips.
    (1:37:25 AM) 3 trips more..
    (1:37:30 AM) 2 trips more..
    (1:37:31 AM) 1 trip more..
    (1:37:41 AM) Sorry, can’t dismount πŸ™
    (1:37:41 AM) Destination reached!
    (1:37:49 AM) I give up – can’t find that gathering node πŸ™
    (1:37:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (1:37:49 AM) I see a shiny node at (341.430115, -798.045288, 293.548096).
    (1:37:49 AM) Going from 240 to 240 in 1 trips.
    (1:37:49 AM) 1 trip more..
    (1:38:00 AM) Sorry, can’t dismount πŸ™
    (1:38:00 AM) Destination reached!
    (1:38:07 AM) I give up – can’t find that gathering node πŸ™
    (1:38:07 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (1:38:07 AM) I see a shiny node at (341.430115, -798.045288, 293.548096).
    (1:38:08 AM) Going from 240 to 240 in 1 trips.
    (1:38:08 AM) 1 trip more..
    (1:38:19 AM) Sorry, can’t dismount πŸ™
    (1:38:19 AM) Destination reached!
    (1:38:26 AM) I give up – can’t find that gathering node πŸ™
    (1:38:26 AM) This node is just bugged, I see no reason coming back here. Blacklisted. :3
    (1:38:26 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

the scenario freezes there. basically the mounted character hovers too high above gathering point to dismount

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

So I’ve gone and made tweaks to the neitro’s botanist grid. The biggest changes are to the diademBoom positions, I tried to move them to spots that will hit enemies that will drop botanist items. Some may still pick up sprites, since they’re in close proximity in a few spots. They shouldn’t pick up any enemies that drop mining materials.

Biggest changes to the route are on the SW island, mostly to try to avoid it picking up the wind weather node, which seemed to cause Miqobot to get lost later on down the line. I also connected and adjusted a few other points.

There’s potentially one hang-up spot at Waypoint 260 (the tree on the north island, west side) but I’m thinking it got blacklisted on a prior run and I just didn’t realize it. I’ve restarted Miqobot and will test more, but I thought I’d share what I’ve done for now.

If you have my Infinite Diadem Mining file, it uses the same “gather only” rotation. Adjust as desired.

Let me know if you have issues with anything and where they occur.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

Lots of just little adjustments. I tried fixing the tree (waypoint 260) again by moving it back and changing to foot. That should give it a much bigger space to land on and potentially avoid snags.

I also added a lot of extra waypoints around potential enemies it could pick up around the diademBoom spots, just to avoid getting stuck there. Some points were slightly adjusted to try to make sure only Botany enemies are picked up.

A couple of very minor changes to the scenario to account for these changes.

Only the navigation grid and scenario are changed.

zms
    Participant

(2:54:51 pm) 1 trip more..
    (2:54:51 pm) Destination reached!
    (2:54:54 pm) Gathering started.
    (2:54:54 pm) Max node count: 2
    (2:54:54 pm) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (2:59:54 pm) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (3:04:54 pm) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (3:09:54 pm) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (3:14:54 pm) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

Run 3x, was not able to complete the whole scenario. But, i like that it use thee bazooka <3

Randle
    Participant

Lots of just little adjustments. I tried fixing the tree (waypoint 260) again by moving it back and changing to foot. That should give it a much bigger space to land on and potentially avoid snags.

I also added a lot of extra waypoints around potential enemies it could pick up around the diademBoom spots, just to avoid getting stuck there. Some points were slightly adjusted to try to make sure only Botany enemies are picked up.

A couple of very minor changes to the scenario to account for these changes.

Only the navigation grid and scenario are changed.

Is it possible I get a copy of these for Slot 3 on both your mining and botany versions? I’ve tried changing things around to harvest slot 3’s and it won’t work, it reverts back to 4 or goes to slot 1.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Randle.

zms
    Participant

i observed the grid for 2 days, there was a problem around point 347-355 (the big tree root) if it is not hit, the sequence is broken. I made some amendments in chapter 2 (coz i don’t know how to edit grids yet), its working, i will share if there will be no errors after a couple of runs.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

Is it possible I get a copy of these for Slot 3 on both your mining and botany versions? I’ve tried changing things around to harvest slot 3’s and it won’t work, it reverts back to 4 or goes to slot 1.

What you need to change is the gathering preset in the gathering tab. Click on that tab and then either the diadem botany or diadem mining preset (in the scrollbox on the right). Since you want a specific slot and not specific items, double click the “Artisanal Skybuilders'” text in the “Gather By Name” box and hit delete on your keyboard to delete it. Then in the Gathering Node section, just change the number in Slot to whatever you want.

You will need to do both because the “Gather By Name” basically causes Miqobot to ignore the slot entry. I have these set to look for those items specifically because it’s the stuff used for expert crafts.

Randle
    Participant
    1+

Friend, you are doing work of the gods. Thank you so much for your contribution and help! I did not know I have to edit the file directly in the executable! =)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Randle.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

Few more minor adjustments. I think I got the last few things squared away.

Added an extra waypoint between 298 and 299 to avoid getting stuck on the tree (and climb the root as intended)
    Added an extra waypoint between 7 and 8 to avoid getting stuck on the rock.
    Adjusted Waypoints 352 & 353 and made the paths from 352 to 353 and 353 to 354 one-way so the node could be gathered (miqo normally stops short).
    Made paths from waypoints 299 to 300 and 300 to 301 one-way.
    Added waypoint between 343 and 344 and moved diademBoom point to it in order to better hit the botany enemy instead of the sprite (still not guaranteed if the enemy is down and weather is not normal).

I made a full 3 rounds prior to these minor adjustments and that’s what all I noticed. Outside of very minor interventions I did it with like 25m to spare on the instance timer.

I’ve also changed the default preset to Yield+2, which will use Blessed Harvest II whwnever possible. Cordials are checked. If you don’t wish to use Cordials, uncheck the bos on the gathering tab. I’ve also included the old Gather Only rotation the old sets had as well.

Let me know if any further issues!

zms
    Participant

thank you! SirVG!

otherp
    Participant

This is fantastic, thanks so much SirVG for the edits to this and the mining scenario. Could I ask what mount you use? As a reference on the rough size of mount you used when making this.

Edit: also full credit and thanks to neitro who firsst created the base version – amazing work.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  otherp.
    Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Every time I get to waypoint 358 and it does the gather(2) it doesn’t go for the node on the tree trunk and just sits there not moving causing the scenario to break.

Anyone have this issue?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Sounds like a possible missed node, but without further info like your Miqo logs, I can’t help you much unless I ever run across it myself.

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

The log doesn’t tell much, but it looks like a missed node:
    (12:13:38 AM) Going from 362 to 358 in 5 trips.
    (12:13:41 AM) 4 trips more..
    (12:13:45 AM) 3 trips more..
    (12:13:46 AM) 2 trips more..
    (12:13:47 AM) 1 trip more..
    (12:13:47 AM) Destination reached!
    (12:13:49 AM) Gathering started.
    (12:13:49 AM) Max node count: 2
    (12:13:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (12:18:49 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

I turned on the nav grid and the radar to show gathering nodes, and it looks like one of the nodes isn’t connected to the grid on the tree trunk.

I connected it but haven’t run the scenario again since last night to see if it fixed it. I’ll check today.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.