Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Immortal Flame Squadron Scenario

This topic contains 133 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  miqobotuser123 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Why dont skills like salted earth and shadowflare get used?Is it because of targething and if so how come it wont just target nearest mob

Because you cant put salted earth on a mob without a macro. Create a placement macro and Miqo will use it. Take a look at the beta combat thread it has a detailed tutorial how to do it.

Heathen129
    Participant

Is there a way to create a scenario for the higher level dungeons or do we have to wait to see what the team does?

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

make a run threw the higher Dungeons .. the lvl 60 Dungeons with Squad are dissapointing

King_Titan
    Participant

where is Sohm Al? i only have 3 option combat tab

Heathen129
    Participant

Make sure you have the latest version of the bot. It happened to me that I was downloading the old one for some reason. I would delete the one you have and get the newest one. The one you want is 1.3.23

bigboy54
    Participant

Make sure you have the latest version of the bot. It happened to me that I was downloading the old one for some reason. I would delete the one you have and get the newest one. The one you want is 1.3.23

I for some reason canโ€™t download 1.3.23 the main page downloads 1.3.20 and the bot wonโ€™t update itself when I close it

Heathen129
    Participant

Yeah it would not for me either get the update from here https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/

King_Titan
    Participant

Yeah it would not for me either get the update from here https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/

ok found it in there thanks! and how do i make do 3 runs instead of 2 because i type 3 on the combat tab count but still only do 2 runs ?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

If you click start on scenario tab then you should edit the scenario. Change squadron(2) to squadron(3).

King_Titan
    Participant
    1+

so i been dying in sohm al a couple times over night and when i wake up i been like wtf, Then i went for a lower dung (stone vigil) came back after a while all i see in miqobot log (ups i die)so now before i go to work i was testing sohm al and watch the whole run and i figure the problem was hes trying to cast LB nonstop on last boss so he die because of it. i just remove LB from my hotbar!

Beside that this bot is amazing!!! i did add a couple grid close to the teleport in uldah because i use Remote desktop with google so i can control my pc on my phone while im at work. Theres some limitation on the keyboard Thats way i can just click return and start scenario right next to the uldah teleport if game crash, disconnect ect…

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  King_Titan.

Heathen129
    Participant

Awesome…It is odd but they wont use LB at all on mine. I wish there was a way to annotate what to use where i.e stop killing the bees and focus on the boss ( first boss of Shom Ai) and stop attacking the ice pillars and just kill dragons and the like.

Vankesh
    Participant

Hello everyone, i’m quite new with miqobot so sorry in advance :p

i cant make the squadron dungeon scenario to work, it keeps clicking on “read the squadron guide” above cancel when i start the scenario ๐Ÿ™

not sure what i’m doing wrong

Thanks in advance

Heathen129
    Participant

Can you post the log? It should say some stuff before that.

Vankesh
    Participant

sure, that’s all i have

(SCENARIO) Started:
    (17:02:12) ‘Immortal Flame Squadron Farm’
    (17:02:12) Chapter: 1
    (17:02:12) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Immortal Flames Squadron Grid’, Waypoint: 10)
    (17:02:12) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 1 to 10 ๐Ÿ™ Maybe grid is not connected?
    (17:02:12) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip ๐Ÿ™
    (17:02:13) Repairing gear at NPC: ‘Flame Squadron Sergeant’
    (17:02:18) (SCENARIO) Stopping…

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The author designed this scenario to start outside barracks.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 134 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.