Greeting's Miqobot

Forum Forums Discussion Greeting's Miqobot

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dana 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

BabbagePatch
    Participant

As I recently purchased a license from you only to have you refund this roughly 12 hours later due to Miqobot receiving a warning from paypal in regards to the transaction. After reaching out to paypal to check into the matter and receiving a response I have forwarded this information to your support@miqobot.com with the subject title, “Request to Re-Purchase or Renew Miqobot”

After attempting to re-buy and/or renew the license I received initially, when I type in my email address and then click on checkout I am brought back to the miqobot homepage and not forwarded to paypal. So I can only speculate that either, Miqobot.com is having an issue with the transaction portion or I am suspended via I.P. address from progressing forward when trying to re-buy/renew miqobot.

I had to create this account to post here and hope the matter can be resolved as my email response attempts are not being received or are being blocked by miqobot after my initial inquiry on why I was being refunded in the first place.

Thank you for the time to read this,

babbagepatch

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

I remember only one user who got suspended from buying Miqobot for his behavior. Its this guy.

Are you him?

BabbagePatch
    Participant

I remember only one user who got suspended from buying Miqobot for his behavior. Its this guy:

CALLING YOU OUT MIQOBOT

Are you him?

Im not sure I understand what your asking? All im trying to do is alert Miqobot support that I have done my part in regards to rectify an issue that paypal looked into, per miqobots support request. That the end result was a system error as far as im understanding it, according to paypal. That the information provided to me by Paypal has been forwarded to support. As well as in case Miqobot admin’s or whomever oversee’s the support email to be on the look out for my email. So that the matter can be resolved and I be able to purchase/renew and support miqobot.

EDIT:: I can only presume you are implying that I am banned? At which i cant understand how given that I had to create this account today, so I can post on the forum. Since I never had a miqobot forum account before. The only reason I have gone this far in the matter is because of a technical issue. If the matter waa a LEGIT issue and there was indeed a fault that again isnt a technical issue, then until the end result was made clear and paypal could determine the issue and comeback and say “yes your account indeed preformed said action” or something of the sort. Then All I am asking Miqobot to do what I believe is the right thing.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

I can only presume you are implying that I am banned?

Well that would be a reasonable explanation. A paypal warning could be just a system error. But then Miqo team looked into it and found some other evidence. Maybe your email contains ryoushin or something like that.

BabbagePatch
    Participant

@lyfox, for the miqo team to insinuate or assume that just because the email address matches that of an individual’s user name or w/e, is purely coincidental. That I am in no way the individual(s) of whom you mentioned. The miqo team can speculate and assume but at the end of the day, the images attached, al-be-it this forums file attachment process is crude compared to other forums that see more fluid and modern.

In any matter, I did my part and at this junction all the miqo team is doing now is turning away a paying customer. As previously mentioned in a prior post, these images, without the redacted info, have been sent to miqo support and thus far I have not had a response from support. Yet reviewing the forums, “miqobot” seems to have time to respond to other posts, but has not stepped in to respond to my post.

I have been very civil in the matter, as I glanced over the post you linked Lyfox, while to my opinionated response to that post is that neither party showed any validation in w/e the claims were, as far as I can tell. To which I am providing screenshots to show that at the end of the day, as I previously stated, that a system error occurred on paypals part.

To summerize, if Miqobot still remains silent, given I did my part to have the issue looked into and rectified, then Miqobot apparently doesnt want me as a consumer using their digital product. Which again, in my defense, would be based on pure coincidental assumption that I am the user associated with the post you linked Lyfox.

BabbagePatch
    Participant

Additonal photo due to limit of file size

This is my inquiring on if a paypal account was created with the email I used to purchase a miqobot license.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Why did you wait almost a week to post this?

BabbagePatch
    Participant

Why did you wait almost a week to post this?

I dont see how thats relevant? Am I suppose to hover and stalk the forums? But if you must know, between waiting on communication from paypal both via twitter and email, it has taken time to get the info I requested. I am not the only individual that is reaching out to paypal for help. I thought that would be common knowledge that when reaching out to any business support that it would take time to receive a response. Especially given current world events.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

The date on your screens shows Apr 28, 2020…

BabbagePatch
    Participant

The date on your screens shows Apr 28, 2020…

That was the date I received a response from both Miqo & paypal, but I was also inquring about if an account was created using my email address. Given that again, in my last post, given world events and I cant believe I need to add this, I have a life outside of this forum and anything else. So to followup with what I said before:

Am I suppose to hover and stalk the forums?

At this point you seem to be trying to divert from the issue at hand, using the date in the screens I provided. Which need I remind you that since I did submit those screens to miqobot support on 4-28-2020, and having received NO RESPONSE. My next avenue was to post here. So as a civil thing knowing full well that Im not the only one who could be reaching out to miqobot support, I granted what I believe to be the appropriate time to await a response from support. After receiving none, as stated, this is the next avenue I have available to have the matter resolved.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

Your manner of speaking and persistence are identical to that guy. You type dates the same way.

7-14-2017

4-28-2020

And your habit to emphasize words with caps is still there.

I never USED miqobot.

and having received NO RESPONSE.

Thats a coincidence too?

BabbagePatch
    Participant

Your manner of speaking and persistence are identical to that guy. You type dates the same way.

7-14-2017

4-28-2020

And your habit to emphasize words with caps is still there.

I never USED miqobot.

and having received NO RESPONSE.

Thats a coincidence too?

You must be that type of person whom likes to stir the pot when its not even boiling. Given that:
    1: Your neither a moderator nor admin. Otherwise you would have responded to my post stating some generic response and then would lock the post from future responses.
    2: My responding to you was purely to give some context to the matter in which you speculated and now accusing me to be someone that I am not.
    3: My post clearly was intended to catch the eye of @miqobot to show that I, again Im repeating myself now to indulge your behaviour, that I took the steps required of me to set matters straight in regards to the email I received upon asking why I was refunded.
    4: To indulge your behavior some more, many people write dates out in different ways depending how they are taught in elementary school. Would you prefer I write out my dates using 4/28/2020 or 4/28-2020 (as this is the manner in which my job requires us to write out dates on our paperwork).
    5: My emphasis on using caps is just that. or would you prefer I use the Bold feature of the forum to emphasize my point?

Whats next your going to imply that Im a republican and/or democrat?

At this point all your doing is showing that you have nothing better to do then to assume with no logical or factual data to back up your accusations. I.E. You must be the “troll” oh wait .. let me do this right .. troll .. of the forums.

With that said, @miqobot , I await a proper response either via support email or posted here. Because at this point, I’ve proven that I did nothing wrong in regards to the transaction, so I await either a reinstated key, which I paid for. Or the ability to purchase a fresh key.

Given that Miqobot.com has no links to proper forum etiquette, I can only presume that when miqobot support/staff have done something wrong that the white knights have to come out and defend in all thier glory. Given the information I pulled from the linked post. Which again, to me neither side seemed correct in any action. but that is neither here nor there. That matter was clearly between that user and miqobot.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    6+

Im the type of person who thinks that impersonation is a lousy way to get around suspension. Confessing and apologizing for all the fuss youve made would be a true display of civilized behavior. But i dont think you have it in you.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    8+

Thank you for your persistent interest in Miqobot project.

After carefully reviewing your data, we have discovered irrefutable proof that you are indeed the user @ryoushin / @ry0ush1n. Therefore all your accounts are now linked.
    We are not able to reveal this proof in public, because it contains your personal data. Your privacy rights will be respected regardless of your suspension status.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant
    2+

OP, can you stop being a dick?

Miqobot devs are just about the nicest people I’ve met. You really should review your overall behaviour, I asked Miqobot devs for something I won’t name out of privacy reasons for the developers, they could have easily said no and that’s that, instead they obliged my request and I continued to use miqo for a couple months after that event until i quit FF14, I’m coming back to FF14 later this week and I’ll be picking up Miqo again, I also got a couple other friends to use this program.

My previous job involved customer support, and OP, i can safely say you’re one those entitled plants masquerading as a human being that demand free things constantly and believe you are entitled to everything. That ain’t how it works man.

Being polite and civil about things goes a lot further as compared to what you are doing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.