CALLING YOU OUT MIQOBOT

Forum Forums Discussion CALLING YOU OUT MIQOBOT

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Ry0uSh1n
    Participant

I posted for a friend and to warn other users. https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/psa-notice-miqobot-detectable/

FOREWARNED IM PULLING THIS INFO FROM ALL SUPPORT EMAILS I HAVE RETAINED.

My last contact with support was 7-14-2017 at that time miqobot did not yet support stormblood area’s and I inquired if you offered a 48 hr trial once miqobot was able to work in said area’s. As, according to Daniel, miqobot use to reset the 48 hour trial once a new expansion was released and miqobot updated. Yet because there was a flaw in the 48 hr trial system, that it was 1 reason why miqobot was being reworked. I was recommened not to purchase miqobot at that time due to miqobot being reworked from the ground up. This from Daniel whom was the individual whom I communicated with.

Then you not only lie, but you accuse me of using miqobot, which i havent in any manor outside of booting up the program once, never actually used, which at this time I was trying to understand how grids worked and how the program actually worked. I reached out to your support once inquiring if you would re-enable the 48 hour trial or if you offered some refund once miqobot was “updated to work with stormblood.” That should the features being implemented, again this is from my last communication with Daniel on 7-14-2017 and miqobot was being reworked from the ground up, that if the features were not to my liking and i was within a 48 hour period (if i purchased a license at that time) if i could request a refund.

I received this as my last communication on 7-14-2017

Thank you for your feedback very much!
    We will consider all your proposals and forward them to the parties responsible for them.

We sincerely apologize for misunderstanding.

Best Regards,
    Daniel
    Miqobot Tech Support

Now, you claim I have a license, which I do not and clearly have never purchased a license. So your claiming that by my posting for a friend requesting a refund because his account was suspended due to miqobot being detected, your claiming my “behavior” falls under buyer abuse. Which would have to entail my actually purchasing a license. Again which i never have.

So your now attacking me with these fraudulent accusations claiming I used your product in the past week. Claiming I blackmailed your techs. You’ve got some nerve Miqobot. At the time of my last support communication which all falls under the same day: 7-14-2017
    I have never used miqobot outside of the initial opening of the program to see how the interfaced looked and how exactly grids worked. I never USED miqobot. So your assumption of my using miqobot is wrong.

Ill be more then happy to post screenshots of ALL communication between Daniel, your tech at the time of my communication, and myself. To prove how wrong you are.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    14+

Well by posting this you only proved that Miqo team is right about you.
    Youre just an asshole seeking for some attention.

Please do us all a favor and get lost.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    11+

I dunno, all this looks kinda a bit too emotional for just helping a friend xD Just my little guess šŸ˜‰

k007
    k007
    Participant
    6+

you crying all this over a free 48 hr trial? Geez. I hate to see what you like when you get free samples at stores or test drive a car when you have zero ownership LOL.

infuriated
    Participant
    5+

Can someone telephone this guy the WAHbulance?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  infuriated.

Ry0uSh1n
    Participant

I made the original post, link provided in initial post. Miqobot then bans all forum access and assumed Iā€™m trying to get money back. Which Iā€™ve never purchased any miqobot key. Miqobot also stated in my OP (link) that I blackmailed support. Which as I already addressed in the OP that my last communication was in July 2017 back when SB was still new and Miqobot wasnā€™t yet upgraded to support it.

My post is not about trying to get a 48 hour trial or any thing of that sorts. I merely posted in the OP (link) to warn users that Miqobot is detected as that is what my friend told me that SE support told him.

I personally have no reason to use Miqobot for any reason. I created an app to do my crafting/gathering and chocobo racing with NO memory injection. No scanning of any game data in memory Or otherwise.

Of the 100 people Iā€™ve shared my app with I can confirm 100/100 not once flagged nor banned. Iā€™m

So why would I come here crying over Miqobot when I clearly donā€™t use it?

I only posted as a $10 on a program that claims to be ā€œundetectableā€ is not. That my friend was inquiring on a refund under false advertisement. When he gets home, as he is a paramedic, heā€™ll make his own post if time permits and he isnā€™t called back into work.

Iā€™m sorry if you all think this is about me, it originally wasnā€™t until Miqobot made their false accusations. Then it became personal.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    7+

Now it sounds like an advertisement of your own bot. Also, if your programm is not detectable and so good as you say, why haven’t you just offered it to your friend then?
    P.S. I have been using miqobot for a few years already, never had any suspensions. Those who get them are just not using bot smartly, in my humble opinion ^^

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

I dont see you being banned of forum access? Cmon dude stop it. You look ridiculous enough.

Ry0uSh1n
    Participant

Reason he doesnā€™t use my app is because he would have to use hud layout. Iā€™ve already explained to him that you can just simply copy the files into another folder to back up your original hid but heā€™s just too lazy for that to be straightforward honest and he didnā€™t want to waste the time to be copying files back-and-forth he wants a one button push and itā€™s doing whatever it supposed to do thatā€™s why he went with Miqo.

Ry0uSh1n
    Participant

@lyfox my original forum account Ryoushin
    With all letters was indeed banned.

This account has a 1 and 0.

I cannot read nor post under original account.

Based off the OP (link) Miqobot banned that account forever.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  Ry0uSh1n.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  Ry0uSh1n.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Where? https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/users/ryoushin/
    Shows as participant to me.

Miqo banned you from using the bot. Its pointless to ban forum accounts since you can just register new ones. Go ahead pretend to be your own friend or whatever.

Ry0uSh1n
    Participant

As of this post I am unable to log into that account but under profile, before creating this account, it should forum access as banned. And before you go, your entering your p/w wrong I am not. So either Miqobot has restricted that account from logging in or w/e. Im not to concerned about the account as Ive made my point. Miqobot and others can assume this is me trying to get a refund when ive never purchased a license. I was just doing a friend a favor due to his limited time schedule.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    11+

Thank you for your persistent interest in Miqobot project!

Your license was refunded several hours ago.
    We will not accept payments from you in the future.
    No changes have been made to your forum account.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    5+

I love how Miqo slaps the fuck out of these guys with a white-gloved-hand. So classy! =)

I myself have been running miqobot pretty much nonstop for a few weeks (chocobo racing, GS mini games, crafting, gathering). Its a bit risky I know, but I always keep an eye on it since Im usually playing something else on my PS4. NEVER have had an issue, no /tells asking me about suspicious activity or tells from GMs or other players.

Sounds like OP used the app for much longer than “5 hours” and left it unnatended, or is just looking for a handout.

Nott
    Participant
    3+

While the entire thing is kinda funny, its also just sad. W/e your deal is OP, take it somewhere else.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.