PSA Notice Miqobot Detectable

Forum Forums Discussion PSA Notice Miqobot Detectable

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ryoushin
    Participant

I am posting for friend, who is currently at work and unable to post, who recently purchased his first miqobot license. As he mainly plays on ps4, he only used miqobot for less then a week to only level his gathering classes, which are under level 50. Today, approx the 6th day of his miqobot license, he was issued a 72 hour ban. After talking to support it was for 3rd party use/cheating. I can confirm that he used grids from the user created grids found under the “grids an preset”. Maximum run time he ran miqobot per session, while being present and miqobot actively running (start button pressed and miqobot following the grids) is approx 5 hours. By present he was physically at his pc.

He has not used any other 3rd party tools for ffxiv. As noted, he mainly plays on ps4. He is asking on the process to receive a refund as his argument is false advertising. As the main page states: “Miqobot is acting exactly like human player. There is no difference between actions taken by player and by bot. No hacks involved, and it’s completely undetectable.”

I am just the messenger. I personally only used miqobot back when it had a 48 hr trial, but never actually got it working. But from my observation it would seem that miqbot injects into the games memory to be able to display inactive nodes when gathering. Just my observation.

Again I am just the messenger. helping a friend out and not wanting him to be robbed of his money and spreading the word per his request.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

He probably got reported several times by players and investigated.

I know I’ve personally seen other people who are clearly using Miqo on my server to gather, as they are stopping in identical places at identical times as some of the grids we have in the grid database. It’s why I always edit mine and add a few bits of randomness to them, to make it less obvious.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    20+

Thank you for reporting!

We have investigated your issue.
    According to our logging system, you have been using Miqobot for the past week yourself and in fact are using it at the moment of writing this post.
    We have also discovered that you have a history of blackmailing our Tech Support in the past, as you asked for unlimited trial access and your request was denied.

Therefore we assume that you achieved a certain goal in the game with Miqobot during the past week, and now you’ve decided to attempt a public blackmail to keep the rewards for free.
    This behavior falls under the definition of Buyer Abuse.

Unfortunately, we have to close this thread to prevent any further disinformation.
    Your license will be refunded and you will be forever banned from Miqobot project.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘PSA Notice Miqobot Detectable’ is closed to new replies.