Greeting's Miqobot

Forum Forums Discussion Greeting's Miqobot

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dana 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

BabbagePatch
    Participant

Thank you for your persistent interest in Miqobot project.

After carefully reviewing your data, we have discovered irrefutable proof that you are indeed the user @ryoushin / @ry0ush1n. Therefore all your accounts are now linked.
    We are not able to reveal this proof in public, because it contains your personal data. Your privacy rights will be respected regardless of your suspension status.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

If you do have proof, you have my contact information. Send me this so called “proof.” Be advised though, you’ll more than likely be violating that users privacy rights. If you are indeed wanting to protect user’s data. I’ll let you take that gamble though. Face lawsuit for sending that persons data to me because you, Miqobot and the rest of the white knights, assume that that user and I are the same individual.

To think, as a new member wanting to use a digital product, only to be accused of being someone I am not. All this nonsense over a $10 digital product, which to be honest I would have only used for stockpiling crafting mats. All the other features are moot to me. Either way, I’ll await that email @miqobot.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Bruh.

No Means NO. Miqo doesnt want you, go away.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Considering your actions in the past, we have reason to believe that you will attempt to blackmail us or to conceal registration data once again. Therefore we can not agree to your request.

We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

BabbagePatch
    Participant

Considering your actions in the past, we have reason to believe that you will attempt to blackmail us or to conceal registration data once again. Therefore we can not agree to your request.

We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.

So to summarize, you have no evidence and continue to assume that I am someone else. Glad to know I was correct in this matter. I’m going to take my win and move on.

shallowsteve
    shallowsteve
    Participant

@lyfox,Miqobot apparently doesnt want me as a consumer using their digital product.

Bingo. Doesn’t sound like a win to me, bud.
    Nothing about you seems like the normal type of person on the internet looking for a bot for a game. Normal people don’t take a week if it’s something that matters enough for them to make a deal out of, like you are now. Normal people say fuck it and move on, or wait at most a day or two. Most normal people don’t deliberately put the reason they know is causing the problem in their post to try and hide it in plain sight. Trust me, as somebody who has attempted many times to bullshit support staff because I’ve been caught botting, I know it when I see it.

So I can only speculate that either, Miqobot.com is having an issue with the transaction portion or I am suspended via I.P. address

Only I’m not such an egomaniac that I need to take my failures to a public forum to double-down on. Maybe try reddit next, I’m sure that’ll work for you, doesn’t that always go well?

Quick tip too, you might want to be careful with all this shady shit.
    Bringing paypal into your fraud schemes won’t work out well for you.

dana
    Participant

Thank you for your persistent interest in Miqobot project.

After carefully reviewing your data, we have discovered irrefutable proof that you are indeed the user @ryoushin / @ry0ush1n. Therefore all your accounts are now linked.
    We are not able to reveal this proof in public, because it contains your personal data. Your privacy rights will be respected regardless of your suspension status.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

If you do have proof, you have my contact information. Send me this so called “proof.”

They don’t have to prove anything to you boy.
    Miqo is way too nice and kind in the way they treat everyone. ( I /bow before you miqo )

FYI I use a website to download all kinds of pirated stuff, try to do this kind of stuff that you are doing here and do it over there and you will get erased from the face of the planet with any kinds of addresses/IPs/accounts you have and will have in the first seconds.

Their policy is as following:
    ” YOU are privileged to be here. It’s not our privilege to have you here with us. ”

– We are many, we are silent, we guide and protect, we are… the white knights ! –

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  dana.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.