Feature Suggestion – Auto Undercutting

Forum Forums Discussion Feature Suggestion – Auto Undercutting

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  infuriated 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

zgo63925
    Participant

Also, imagine what would happen if 2 people from the same server would use Miqo at the same time for the same item. The bot would undercut itself within a few minutes until the item is only worth 1 gil

I never intended it to be a continious check. I expected it to be a one time run like GC turn ins. Also as I said you can prevent undercutting rush offers with simple mathematical checks.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator
    1+

We definitely need a NOIDEA or smth-type locked sticky topic containing the most frequently asked features which will never be implemented. I’m here for just some 3 month, and this is about 3rd or 4th time I see this suggestion already…

Arc
    Arc

We definitely need a NOIDEA or smth-type locked sticky topic containing the most frequently asked features which will never be implemented. I’m here for just some 3 month, and this is about 3rd or 4th time I see this suggestion already…

Welcome to Miqobot Forums 🙂

But I agree, that we should have a sticky at the top, that lists both Features that are already requested and features that will not be made

infuriated
    Participant

The reply i got here may help
    https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/wishlist/

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.