Wishlist

Forum Forums Discussion Wishlist

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by remnar remnar 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

infuriated
    Participant

Hello,

Is there a section on this website where we can vote for feature re-quests?

khovel
    Participant

None that i’m aware, but if one is starting, I’d like a feature where the combat stuff can be it’s own functionalty separate from scenarios. For instance, If i wanted to make my own grid of a dungeon, i’d like miqobot to handle all the combat, while all i have to focus on is pathing. Dont really care if it’s using a lvl 30 rotation or lvl 50 rotation, as long as it knows i’m being attacked, and it can function in combat the same as it does in the 2 dungeons that are setup now.

Tornadoo255
    Tornadoo255
    Participant

Hi !
    This will be the “assist mode”. They are already working on this, and you can see some of the next combat features on the beta-combat topic

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes of course, custom fights are already planned. You can read about upcoming combat features in the latest beta thread.

If you wish to vote for a feature request, please reply to the corresponding topic.
    We review all threads and remember all feature requests. So a new reply in a request thread is an indication for us that the request is still relevant and depending on the current state of development we may be able to increase its priority.

Thank you very much!

remnar
    remnar
    Participant
    1+

Alarm when someone says something in chat, yell, shout, or tell… definitely for a tell.

Let us create dungeon grids (if not already possible) while manually doing squadron missions; then submit them for approval so you don’t have to spend so much time on a combat system. Also perhaps let us make grids for going to each of the fates too.

For the combat system, perhaps you shouldn’t spend so much time creating a combat AI for each class and level; but rather create a similar system like with crafting, to let us make the necessary rotations.

Also on that note, change the way that crafting rotations are set up so that when using a conditional, it doesn’t need have to have repeated abilities set up. Example:
    ability 1
    ability 2
    ifProc
    ____abilityN
    ability 3
    etc..

the way you have it now is
    ability 1
    ability 2
    if Proc
    ____|_______abilityN
    abiliity3_____ability3
    etc..

Combat ability set up should be just as easy, with the AI working with what you have set up the bars.

Camera rotation while moving along the path shouldn’t be so hard jerked to the angle; and stay looking forward, only changing pitch when necessary.

Random time function for the scenario editor (this is a must to reduce chances of being detected).

Well that’s all I can think of right now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist’ is closed to new replies.