Farming GC Seals

Forum Forums Discussion Farming GC Seals

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by darkmvr darkmvr 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

AirForceOne
    Participant

Is there any functionality like undersizing HW dungeons to get GC seals? Or something else that won’t expose my character to contact w/ other players (meaning it can be done from inside inn/house/etc.) ? Squadron dungeons take unnecessarily long and I already have everything capped so they’re terrible for just GC seals.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can go in Sohm Al undersized and start Miqo inside. She will clear it solo.
    You can also make a scenario for that: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/how-do-you-farm-gc-points/

Arc
    Arc

Take one of these:

Immortal Flames
    Marlstrom
    Twin Adder

Change the dungeon in the scenario to Sohm Al, go to your Grand Company, hit Start and watch the two Movies Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann – Gurren-hen and Lagann-hen. Then your tomes should be capped.

AirForceOne
    Participant

I just made a scenario that uses my personal keybinds and turns in gear after every run. Thanks a lot for the help guys. I just didn’t know the squadrons() command could be used to undersize Sohm’Al, since, well, it’s literally called squadron, so I thought you had to do it with a squadron.

Allantha
    Participant

any one think they can mod the immortal flame one to also purchase a 75 set of coke every turn in set? im not smart enough to script it myself >< so any help would be nice . just hate losing out on GC seals when i cap

Raijin
    Participant

Sorry for bumping but are you able to farm GC seals with a level 60 character on Sohn al? How many seals do you get per hour?

zgo63925
    Participant

Sorry for bumping but are you able to farm GC seals with a level 60 character on Sohn al? How many seals do you get per hour?

I just got 20 seals over 6 hours I think, its very slow, but then again its hands free.

But to be fair, I also don’t use a scenario to repair, I just let it run with broken gear eventually lol.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  zgo63925.

Raijin
    Participant

Wait what 20 seals over 6 hrs? That’s extremely low. You’ll get more doing 1 fate less than 1min oo?

zgo63925
    Participant

Wait what 20 seals over 6 hrs? That’s extremely low. You’ll get more doing 1 fate less than 1min oo?

Ohh my bad, I thought you asked about moogle tomes.
    You get more than 50k seals per hour.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  zgo63925.

Raijin
    Participant

Oh okay XD. Is the dungeon hard? Am I able to clear it with a level 60 nin?

zgo63925
    Participant

Oh okay XD. Is the dungeon hard? Am I able to clear it with a level 60 nin?

It’s a level 51 dungeon, should be possible but considerably slower.

darkmvr
    darkmvr
    Participant

Take one of these:

Immortal Flames
    Marlstrom
    Twin Adder

Change the dungeon in the scenario to Sohm Al, go to your Grand Company, hit Start and watch the two Movies Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann – Gurren-hen and Lagann-hen. Then your tomes should be capped.

Ok, now how do i do that? It doesnt name the dungeon anywhere. IT stops at point squadron (3). Pls explain.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.