Dungeons

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Dungeons

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ffxivnewbiebot 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant

Greetings,

Does anyone have a preset for running any dungeon unsync’d with assist on? I want to set up a script for all the under 60 dungeons so I can farm all the minions, and a few friends would like to do the same. It’s pretty boring doing the same dungeon by hand, when all I need is to run to a spot, AOE a lot, and run to the next spot. I’ll post them when I finish designing them, just need to understand how to set up directional stuff and get the bot to assist while doing everything. Is there an extensive tutorial for dungeon design? If I can do it well, i’ll try to set up something for a warrior for the level 61+ dungeons as well.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Assist Mode is not designed for automatic activities, therefore it is not available in Scenario Engine.
    The feature you ask about belongs to Custom fights and Monster grind feature pack. The combat system is still in early beta and there are several critical updates that must be implemented before this feature becomes possible.

In addition, Miqobot will not be able to perform dungeon mechanics until we manually implement each of them in Miqobot source code. Without additional algorithms, Miqobot will simply stand in acid puddles and AoE omens. So this feature will not allow you to farm any dungeon out of the box.

You can find more information in this thread:
    Open scenario scripting engine for squadrons/combat

ffxivnewbiebot
    Participant

You can probably check this one out. Also check out the posted macro to fully utilize the auto in dgn, and as Miqobot says, this is outside its capability so you’ll have to get the timings right on your side.

All credit to the OP.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.