Born Again Anima Grinder

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Born Again Anima Grinder

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  yapnikka 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

yapnikka
    Participant
    1+

So, I did this in a day, there’s unorthodox fixes in here, I picked truly the WORST dungeon to do this with, however –

Here’s my script for grinding out Born Again Anima, the step for upgrading your Sharpened Anima.

This script was created with the intention of needing minimal input to grind out Anima relics, it is not optimized for speed and efficiency, and is intended to be babysat to some degree. The script took me 8 mins to run, with the chapters with issues marked and explained. Like I said, this dungeon was the worst choice possible, but it got me through this step in less than a day.

I used a Lv80 PLD for this script, almost all of my gear was lv530 gear except weapon and offhand were sharpened Anima, the chapters are isolated so you can probably just hotbar a set with 530 (or whatever) weapon and one with Anima to swap at final boss. I had enough headaches making this, so I didn’t bother. That being said, almost all the trash are double-tapped whether they proved an issue or not, to minimize issues.

I only used icon() commands for my macros, so they are easily replaced by your own hotbar actions/macros.

All logic is explained via comment commands “//” so if you feel like tweaking it to fix whatever class you’re using, it should be easy enough.

EDIT: You have to set your Duty Dinder to Undersized and pre-select Wanderer’s Palace, then close out Duty Finder to run this script correctly.

AOE Macro icon(4,4):
    /micon prominence
    /ac “total eclipse” <wait>
    /ac “circle of scorn” <wait.2>
    /ac prominence

Single-Target Macro (4,5):
    /micon “Spirits Within”
    /ac “fight or flight” <wait>
    /ac “fast blade” <wait>
    /ac “spirits within” <wait>
    /ac “intervene” <wait>
    /ac “riot blade” <wait>
    /ac “circle of scorn” <wait>
    /ac “intervene” <wait>
    /ac “royal authority”

Single-Target+ Macro (4,6):
    /micon “atonement”
    /ac “fight or flight” <wait>
    /ac “fast blade” <wait>
    /ac “spirits within” <wait>
    /ac “intervene” <wait>
    /ac “riot blade” <wait>
    /ac “circle of scorn” <wait>
    /ac “intervene” <wait>
    /ac “royal authority” <wait.3>
    /ac atonement <wait.3>
    /ac atonement <wait.3>
    /ac atonement <wait.3>

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  yapnikka.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

yapnikka
    Participant

Must have deleted out a line, Skeleton Mobs @ Upper Nymian Device were not being pulled correctly. Fixed scenario attached. Navigation grid from previous post should be fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.