(Discussion Archive) Patch 4.4 – Miqobot Status

Forum Forums Discussion (Discussion Archive) Patch 4.4 – Miqobot Status

This topic contains 28 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In order to keep the status thread clean and information relevant, the previous discussion will be archived and moved to this thread.
    Thank you everyone for your feedback very much!

GreyBeard1970
    Participant

First, thanks for all the hard work you do.
    Downloaded the new version and when I run it, AVG picks it up as a potential threat. I tell AVG that I trust the file and then I get this error.

Should I be downloading the free trial and putting it in the directory with my license file, or should I be getting a different executable?

I have it set to run as administrator.

Thanks again.

Error

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  GreyBeard1970.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Miqobot is not a virus.
    Please read FAQ at our website: https://miqobot.com/#faq

First of all, verify that your antivirus software and firewall don’t interfere with Miqobot. Miqobot is not a virus, but antiviruses are usually trained to sic at anything that tries to interact with other programs. Even if you disable them, that might not help, because antiviruses leave background services behind. You might have to uninstall it.

Alternatively, you may try to white-list your Miqobot, but you’ll have to do that after every patch.

We always recommend to report false positives to your antivirus vendor.
    False positive is a bug in antivirus, therefore by reporting this issue you help them make their product better.

Should I be downloading the free trial and putting it in the directory with my license file, or should I be getting a different executable?

There is only one executable.
    Yes, please put it in the directory with your license file and Miqobot will automatically identify it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

Oh how i missed this. Minimum stats barely meeting requirements, immediately got 100% HQ Chigusa from zero quality. Miqo cracks this tier like a piece of cake.
    Thanks so much!

lalabot
    Participant

I’m trying to craft Salmon Muffins. She ends with a Careful Synth II that leaves me 3 points of progress short of completing the craft, so it breaks. What information do you need to figure out why this is happening?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!

Please check option “Enable logs” on Crafting tab under Solver settings. It will create two log files:

• miqo_crafting.log
    • miqo_crafting_solver.log

Please put both of them in ZIP or RAR archive and attach here. We need them in order to reproduce and analyze your issue.
    Thank you very much!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Hello.

Miqo deleted all the previous scenarios/macros I had on the previous version. Is this normal? If so, please do something to fix it for future updates. Thanks!

Also, when I try to craft with the solver I get this error:

(5:36:15 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Crafting Log’.
    (5:36:16 AM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?
    (5:36:16 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Crafting Log’.
    (5:36:16 AM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?
    (5:36:16 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Crafting Log’.
    (5:36:17 AM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?
    (5:36:17 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Crafting Log’.
    (5:36:18 AM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?
    (5:36:18 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Crafting Log’.
    (5:36:18 AM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?
    (5:36:18 AM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Crafting Log’.
    (5:36:18 AM) Crafting stopping…
    (5:36:19 AM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?
    (5:36:19 AM) Crafting stopped.

I do have the log bound to my kb and its on a hotbar key as well, yet the error still shows. Never happened before today’s update.

Nvm, fixed it. Wanted me to reattach the catnip license.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    remnar
    remnar
    Participant

Hello. When I open up Miqo, Bitdefender has a issue with both Miqobot and Miqoradar saying it’s a virus stated as Gen:Razy or w/e. I put Miqobot on the whitelist. Now when miqobot opens, it tells me it is corrupted. It also doesn’t extract miqoradar.exe to the temp/miqobot folder. It does, however, extrat the dll’s.

Edit: I also want to state that I renamed the main Miqobot to just miqobot.exe so I don’t have to continue to whitelist new versions.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by remnar remnar.

root
    Participant

I would try pausing bitdefender, then redownloading. Bitdefender may be inadvertently corrupting Miqobot. For me after I cleared miqobot in windows defender, it worked just fine.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Miqo deleted all the previous scenarios/macros I had on the previous version. Is this normal? If so, please do something to fix it for future updates. Thanks!

Miqobot does not delete any presets when upgrading to a new version.

Please make sure that you put new Miqobot executable in the same folder where your presets file resides.
    If you have accidentally misplaced it, you can use automatic backups created by Miqobot for you.
    Please refer to our Backups guide.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Hello. When I open up Miqo, Bitdefender has a issue with both Miqobot and Miqoradar saying it’s a virus stated as Gen:Razy or w/e. I put Miqobot on the whitelist. Now when miqobot opens, it tells me it is corrupted. It also doesn’t extract miqoradar.exe to the temp/miqobot folder. It does, however, extrat the dll’s.

This behavior indicates that your antivirus is still interfering with Miqobot.

Miqobot is not a virus.
    Please report this behavior to your antivirus vendor.

As we already explained, false positive is a bug in antivirus. Unfortunately we have no affiliation with antivirus vendors therefore we can not help them fix it.

Theonething
    Participant

Oh how i missed this. Minimum stats barely meeting requirements, immediately got 100% HQ Chigusa from 0 quality. Miqo cracks this tier like a piece of cake.
    Thanks so much!

You need to have the lvl 65 manipulation skill though don’t you?….I have to do the class quests now 🙁

remnar
    remnar
    Participant

I am wondering why Miqobot doesn’t use Muscle Memory while crafting? It is inefficient not to use it. I have “Progress First” checked on. So it should use Muscle Memory first, then tricks of the trade if it procs, then Manipulation, Steady Hand II, then Standard Synthesis. Instead it wastes durability doing Manipulation, Steady Hand II, Rapid Synthesis, Careful Synthesis 3x. I am having Miqobot craft Bloodhempen Yarn. My Weaver is level 60, ilevel 155. I used food to boost my control.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!
    Could you verify that you have Muscle Memory selected in cross class skills and it’s present on hotbar?

In order to reproduce and analyze your issue, we need to see the logs created by Crafting Solver.
    Please check option “Enable logs” on Crafting tab under Solver settings. It will create two log files:

• miqo_crafting.log
    • miqo_crafting_solver.log

Please put both of them in ZIP or RAR archive and attach here.
    Thank you very much!

remnar
    remnar
    Participant

I did have Muscle Memory on my 3rd hot bar, otherwise I wouldn’t have reported it.

Here’s another case where Miqobot isn’t using proc’d synthesis skills. In this case, as a Goldsmith, I have Maker’s Mark and Flawless Synthesis on the 3rd hot bar. Miqobot doesn’t use it. Also I notice that Miqbot uses Inner Queit before Comfort Zone. Since Comfort Zone only restores 14cp, I suppose it doesn’t matter. I have attached the miqo crafting logs.

Edit: I am unable to upload the crafting logs, i keep getting a an error about security reasons. I changed the extension to .txt and now you should be able to access them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘(Discussion Archive) Patch 4.4 – Miqobot Status’ is closed to new replies.