Crafting Works (For the most part)

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Works (For the most part)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Edib 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

besaidknight
    Participant

MiqoBot can craft for the most part, just gotta monitor and use “Master’s Mend” for it every now and then.
    The only issue I found when Crafting with Miqo atm is it has trouble seeing “Progress” and Item Durability.
    If You Don’t Mind a 90% crafting rate (Sometimes you can’t stop Miqobot in time before it shatters an item) or can’t get the hang of crafting then this isn’t bad in an emergency.

I watch Miqo Craft until Durability is at 15, 10 or 5 and then I stop Miqobot and use Master Mend, then allow Miqobot to continue the craft.

I’ve been pretty lucky and am not using the 81-90 skills. Have not crafted a 90 item yet.

ffxivnewbiebot
    Participant

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/endwalker-6-0-miqobot-status/

Not sure why are you using the current crafting solver though, when it is completely broken. At the moment, you can still use it but make sure to input your own macro (uncheck use in crafting).

Crafting Solver

Completely broken.

Please do not attempt to use Crafting Solver.
    It will fail and break your craft.
    Miqobot will give you a warning if you attempt to use it, albeit only once. You are free to experiment with the current algorithms, but it is unlikely you will find anything useful in them.

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

Miqobot supports in-game macros too, so I don’t know why you’d ever want to use the crafting solver until it’s foxed.

It’s not hard to find a community rotation on Teamcraft and copy the macro in the game. Move the macro to your hotbar and assign a hotkey to that button. In Miqobot, you’ll want to type in [hotkey], (no brackets)
    So if you used Alt 2 for your macro hotkey, it’ll look like Alt+2,
    For multistage macros, [hotkey],,,,,[hotkey], and replace the commas inbetween with the number of steps the first macro uses

Note that it’s not *officially* supported, but it’s a whole hell of a lot better than typing out each damn hotkey in Miqobot. Makes crafting those rarefied armlets SO much better.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Deionarra Deionarra.

just_a_poor_boy
    Participant

Note that it’s not *officially* supported, but it’s a whole hell of a lot better than typing out each damn hotkey in Miqobot. Makes crafting those rarefied armlets SO much better.

Please take a look at this

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant

That requires Autohotkey, adding an unnecessary step to the process when you can just copy and paste into an ingame macro and have that permanently unlocked in your macro list. Miqobot only has one built-in macro, which makes it really annoying to have to go to teamcraft every single time you want to swap.

Carrott
    Carrott
    Participant

You can actually save macros on Miqobot by clicking new after creating it.

pichu859
    Participant

I have tried the crafting solver a couple of times, but mostly find a good rotation on teamcraft and just create the macro in miqobot. I will argue that she even does a better job than the in-game macro which can some time have a hiccups due to server ping.

zeroshadow
    Participant

If your ping is an issue, you can just extend the waits for in-game macros by an extra second.

In-game macros are 100% reliable, with the downside of being inefficient since it can’t respond to procs like the crating solver can (thus you need higher stats for 100% HQ).

Until it’s working, however, using in-game or miqo macros are strongly recommended.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  zeroshadow.
    Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant
    1+

You can save macros in Miqo just like gathering rotations or anything else and call them in scenarios… it’s actually alot better than ingame macros because theres no 15 line limitation.

I have like 10 different crafting macros and just call them based on what I’m crafting, you really only need a few for each raid/crafting tier anyways.

For example, I have a scenario that gathers relevant items in part 1, then does this in part 2:
    craftMacro(80D Purple Scrip)
    job(CUL)
    recipe(Rarefied Sykon Bavarois)
    craft(50)
    repair()

Dakuwaqa
    Participant

Could you explain how the recipe(rarefied sykon Bavrois) command works? Or show what it is/does? Trying to figure this out.

You can save macros in Miqo just like gathering rotations or anything else and call them in scenarios… it’s actually alot better than ingame macros because theres no 15 line limitation.

I have like 10 different crafting macros and just call them based on what I’m crafting, you really only need a few for each raid/crafting tier anyways.

For example, I have a scenario that gathers relevant items in part 1, then does this in part 2:
    craftMacro(80D Purple Scrip)
    job(CUL)
    recipe(Rarefied Sykon Bavarois)
    craft(50)
    repair()

Akula
    Akula
    Participant

Sorry for being a bit dumb but how exactly can you do this?
    If anyone could help me out with a step by step on how it works? I’ve got a 2 step macro atm for the latest recipes so this would be a massive help.

Also does anyone know if there’s an ETA on crafting being operational again any time soon?

Thanks!

Edib
    Participant
    1+

I could use a guide for setting up a scenario too, specifically one that will repeat my crafting macro for my experts after it completes the previous one

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant
    1+

Could you explain how the recipe(rarefied sykon Bavrois) command works? Or show what it is/does? Trying to figure this out.

I could use a guide for setting up a scenario too, specifically one that will repeat my crafting macro for my experts after it completes the previous one

scenario Tab -> ?-Button will give you the documentation for every function you can use in a scenario with a detailed explanation.

For the basics: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-scenario-scripting-engine/

For crafting you want to look at:
    startCrafting
    selectCraftMacro
    setCraftRecipe / recipe
    repeatChapter

If you need to use buff food you might want to look at those aswell:
    sendIcon
    workFor

If you need to craft intermediate mats you might also be interested in those:
    setCraftNQHQRatio
    setCraftIgnoreQuality

From here one you might just try it with cheap materials and see what each line does, read more of the documentation for the other functions etc. It’s easy, once you tried it a few times.

Sorry for being a bit dumb but how exactly can you do this?
    If anyone could help me out with a step by step on how it works? I’ve got a 2 step macro atm for the latest recipes so this would be a massive help.

crafting -> crafting -> use checkbox -> untick

Then you can create a new entry with the new button, enter the keysequences for each step separated with a , and then save it (overwrite) and maybe change the name of this macro.

Macros in Miqobot are far superior over the ingame macros. Not only can you “pause” them at any given point, they are not limited to 15 steps, are way faster executed and are fail/lag safe (except final appraisal macros).

Edib
    Participant

Thanks Nekro, I tried before but was a little daunting with all the options, this splits up the essentials perfectly

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.