Teamcraft to Miqobot Script

Forum Forums Discussion Teamcraft to Miqobot Script

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  just_a_poor_boy 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

just_a_poor_boy
    Participant
    3+

Hello everybody
    similar to this post here https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-with-macros/#post-34233

I created a script that comes with an interface that should help with transferring your Teamcraft macros to Miqobot.

The attached file is an Autohotkey script; remove the _.txt at the end and run it. (download and install Autohotkey if needed)

Features/procedure:
    Selection what button modifiers you use for Toolbar 2 and 3. Buttons will be saved to an INI file.
    Insert from Teamcraft after copying with Insert from Clipboard
    Click Convert to create the Miqobot button sequence; click Copy to copy to clipboard (this will also trigger the conversion like the Convert button as a failsafe)

Click Button Layout to receive a window containing 3 macros with how your 3 toolbars should be set up. I moved unusable in macro crafting skills off to the side, so they won’t interfere with international keyboard layouts.

just_a_poor_boy
    Participant

V0.2 fixed Waste Not II not being replaced by the correct button (the String replace function first replaced Waste Not)

just_a_poor_boy
    Participant

V0.3: Ability to convert multi-macro TC macros: Copy all macros including the “Macro duration: xx.” in between and it will convert everything in one go
    Added automatic mode: When checked, will paste the converted code directly into Miqobot after copying from Teamcraft; best if you create a new Crafting Preset beforehand, then after press “Overwrite”
    Cleaned up code.

@miqobot: I hope this is allowed. This script in no way replaces the function of Miqobot, it just makes it a bit easier to use.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.