Crafting Solver Skills help

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting Solver Skills help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ragedskeleton 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Hey. Sorry if this has been answered, I tried using the search but maybe didnt use the right words. But I am wondering what the best additional skills are for the bot to use? When I look at the crafting page it seems to utilize more skils than listed now. Any advice?

Also, anyone uses the crafting solver for 4.3 *** crafts? Should I be using the CPU intensive options?

Thank you

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Take a look at the sticky thread they have a detailed analysis on cross skills: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/stormblood-upgrade-stage-2/#post-5570
    Personally i dont use innovation and take Hasty Touch instead.

As for 70*** im using the same settings as for 2.5 stars it works great.

Recommended settings for 2.5-star recipes:

• CP Chunks – 4:1 or 8:1.
    • CPU Intensive – Ingenuity + Manipulation II.
      Innovation is not recommended anymore as it gives a very small quality boost.
    • Progress First – enabled.
      A huge computational boost for only 1.8% loss of quality (0.2% when using Maker’s Mark).
    • BB only 100% – enabled. Prevents bad RNG affecting your craft.
    • PbP only 100% – enabled. Prevents bad RNG affecting your craft.
    • Ignore Quality – disabled. Only for crafting furniture or emulating Quick Synthesis.
    • Reclaim if HQ < ..% – depends on your preference.
    • Reclaim if Q < …. – disabled. Only for collectables with specific requirements.

Recommended settings for all other recipes:

• CP Chunks – 8:1.
    • CPU Intensive – all disabled.
    • Progress First – enabled.

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the link to the thread and the detailed information. Hope you have a good night

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.