Crafting [Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting [Scenario Generator]

This topic contains 216 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

Is this good for leveling 15-80?

Yes

lynian
    lynian
    Participant

Is there a way to make this craft a collectible instead?

“EDIT” Figured it out.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by lynian lynian.

lushice
    Participant

Quite confused on how to do this. I went to https://ffxivcrafting.com/crafting, clicked synthesize on 1-10 on the class that I wanted,
    pasted the script on to the website, clicked enter and copied everything onto a new scenario on Miqo. Now it just switches through all the classes, and only makes 1x of the crafting item it’s trying to make. Am I doing something wrong?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

When you click synthesize 1-10 on the website it generates a crafting list with 1x of each item. And from what youre saying it crafts exactly that. Not sure i understand the problem. If you want to craft more change the amount on the website.

lushice
    Participant

When you click synthesize 1-10 on the website it generates a crafting list with 1x of each item. And from what youre saying it crafts exactly that. Not sure i understand the problem. If you want to craft more change the amount on the website.

So it would only need to craft 1 of each item to hit level 10 from level 1? It seems to want to craft a Coronal Straw Hat right after 1x Hempen Yarn, but I believe that’s a level 50 item.

This is what I’m pasting into my Miqo scenario

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  lushice.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

So it would only need to craft 1 of each item to hit level 10 from level 1?

Not really. It crafts 1 of each item regardless of how many levels you need. This is what the website says:

CRAFTING CALCULATOR
    Display all the materials needed to craft one of each item between two levels.
    In general this will not level you to your desired level.

It seems to want to craft a Coronal Straw Hat right after 1x Hempen Yarn, but I believe that’s a level 50 item.

Ah i see. Seems like the website got a new bug. You should report it to Tickthokk. And somebody already did: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxivcrafting/comments/c9lv6v/high_level_items_appearing_at_level_1/

Well until he fixes it you have to select 2-10 instead of 1-10.

lushice
    Participant

So it would only need to craft 1 of each item to hit level 10 from level 1?

Not really. It crafts 1 of each item regardless of how many levels you need. This is what the website says:

Ahhh I see. So basically repeat the same scenario of 2-10 until I hit level 10?

ReizaBT
    Participant

Hi guys. I did this and everytime I craft one item It goes to repair. can someone help me with one scenario with repair after 30 40 items? I cant made it. I’m pretty bad at this lol.

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

Do you think you could add support for the following site:

https://ffxivteamcraft.com

I have been using this one since it tends to be a lot more reliable and has more information on the mats you need.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea ive tried that already. Teamcraft is coded in a very confusing way and i cant find any crafting data in their HTML so cant really parse it. Id gladly do it but need hints on how they store crafting data.
    Heres more details: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/page/4/#post-6296

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ahhh I see. So basically repeat the same scenario of 2-10 until I hit level 10?

Yea pretty much. Though you dont get any bonus exp for filling crafting log the second time. So after crafting 2-10 once you can choose a simple recipe and just spam it until level 10.

Hi guys. I did this and everytime I craft one item It goes to repair. can someone help me with one scenario with repair after 30 40 items? I cant made it. I’m pretty bad at this lol.

Theres a setting on crafting tab under ‘repair after’. Seems like youve set it to 1. Change it to something else.

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

I don’t know much of coding and such but they had a link called “see the code” on there and it links to a github.

Maybe this might help?

https://github.com/ffxiv-teamcraft/ffxiv-teamcraft

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ive seen it too yea. Sadly its not documented properly so it will take a while. Ill try to do it in my free time.

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

I appreciate your effort, you’re doing amazing work! 🙂

gafgarion
    gafgarion
    Participant

Hey Lyfox,

when using scenario script

job(GSM)
    recipe(Gold Ingot, 2)
    craft(2)

ends up trying to craft ‘deepgold ingot’

is there a way around this? is this part of the ‘antiDuplicate’ function of your script? has it been updated for new shb items?

also any tips for custom delivery items? it uses the 1st entry instead of for the job im trying for so i end up just ‘favoriting’ the recipe in order for manual miqo craft rather than with scenario

thanks again

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.