Crafting [Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting [Scenario Generator]

This topic contains 216 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hey Lyfox,

when using scenario script

job(GSM)
    recipe(Gold Ingot, 2)
    craft(2)

ends up trying to craft ‘deepgold ingot’

is there a way around this? is this part of the ‘antiDuplicate’ function of your script? has it been updated for new shb items?

also any tips for custom delivery items? it uses the 1st entry instead of for the job im trying for so i end up just ‘favoriting’ the recipe in order for manual miqo craft rather than with scenario

thanks again

No update for shb yet sorry. Im working on it in my free time so it will take a while. Yes this is what the antiDuplicate function does. Should be recipe(Gold Ingot, 4) now.

For custom deliveries it would be easier to make a separate scenario and just modify item names each week.

solverPreset(fastest)
    job(GSM)

craftCollect(on)

recipe(Resistance Materiel,8)
    craft(6)
    recipe(Cloud Pearl,8)
    craft(6)

craftCollect(off)
    gafgarion
    gafgarion
    Participant

thanks for the tips 🙂

Yuji
    Yuji
    Participant

I am having issues with your chrome extension returning black recipes. A direct paste into console with your updated script returns recipe names.

edgedy
    Participant

if I wanted to make a scenario that uses f11 to craft then repeats a recipe (Cunning Craftman’s Syrup) as a collectible to accept the collectible is done, then start on another one how would I go about setting it up?

key({f11}, 40)

I think works, with a 40 second cooldown.

PaulJ
    Participant

hello, might have been asked so many times already, but how can i just make miqobot use my 2 crafting macro’s one after the other on repeat? thanks

Arc
    Arc
    1+

hello, might have been asked so many times already, but how can i just make miqobot use my 2 crafting macro’s one after the other on repeat? thanks

If you mean ingame macros, then I have to tell you that this doesn’t work yet. Just write every individual skill’s hotkey of the full macro-chain macro into the macro box of Miqobot and you’re good to go.

If you meant Miqobot to use 2 different Miqobot-Macros for different crafts, you can simply save a preset for every macro. Everything in the red boxes get saved into presets:

PaulJ
    Participant
    1+

OMg ty Arc, works amazing now

Cjero
    Participant
    1+

Hello, I’m trying to test the current script generator and the issue I’m running into is that when I try to craft Bronze Ingot for Armorcraft, it instead opts to go for the blacksmith one. I’ve checked the script, and the job is set to “job (ARM)” and in the website I am using the armorer version for sure.

xivgAnon
    Participant
    2+

Updated the FFXIVCrafting button and made one for Garland Tools 😀

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/31546-ffxivcrafting-list-to-miqo-scenario

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/389198-garlandtolls-list-to-miqo-scenario

For firefox users, use ViolentMonkey (https://violentmonkey.github.io/) instead of Greasymonkey for proper functionality

EDIT: All credit for the hard work goes to @lyfox of course, I just adapted his code to a neat button

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  xivgAnon.

phantom330
    Participant

Is there a way to use a crafting macro instead of solver for scenario? I have all the keys mapped out for the crafting just don’t know how to make miqo use macro craft instead of solver craft

EDIT: found it a few pages back, nevermind

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  phantom330.

PMTboi
    Participant

Yea, having the same issue where it can’t swap to crafting the same item but for a different class.

have to add ,2 manually behind each recipe line.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  PMTboi.

Schfiftyfive
    Participant

xivgAnon,

Tried out the button and as you have it built it does not allow you to copy the output unless I am missing something. Edited the script so that the line “window.prompt(“Copy to clipboard: Ctrl+C, Enter”, miqo);” isn’t commented out and that allowed it to display so that I could copy the text and it kept the formatting. Note* Using Chrome, and Tampermonkey as the addon for the script.

Cheers

Creatine
    Participant

I can’t seem to get the button to show up. I’m also using Chrome and Tampermonkey, and when I check the settings on the top left, it says that no script is running on the garland tools website. I’ll try a different browser later, thanks guys!

PlayerUnknown
    PlayerUnknown
    Participant

Hey all! I ran into an issue while doing a macro-craft in miqo. Everything thing is fine until it comes to “Reuse”, which is occasionally greyed out, as it doesn’t always proc. The engine hangs on it if its greyed out. Anyone else having this problem?

innogmer
    Participant

What do you mean by step 3. Go through sections #1 and #2?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.