Crafting [Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting [Scenario Generator]

This topic contains 216 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Here it is!
    https://garlandtools.org/db/#list/rV7M7LWgB7

Oh i see. You renamed the crafting list. I had no idea it was possible so obviously i couldnt support that. It has to be named ‘Crafting List’. Cant name it ‘Group’ or anything else sorry.

eternalstar01
    eternalstar01
    Participant

Ohh… I see! I did a few different tests on the groups and found out how I was creating the error. So if you search an item (ex, wooden loft) and from the item’s crafting tab, you choose “add to crafting list” (and then populate the list from there), everything works fine (and the crafting list is named appropriately, etc).

However, if you, lets say, open up all three items (beam, loft and stairs) in the window, you can click on the pink atomos icon, which opens up a new group… and then drag all your windows (beam, loft, stairs) into the group and it creates a crafting list for you in that way (and it names the crafting list “group”).

I’ll avoid the atomos icon in the future, that will keep things simple! Thank you for looking into that, Lyfox! I wasn’t seeing it before!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by eternalstar01 eternalstar01.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

If you add the first item with “Add to crafting list” and use Atomos after the list has been created, it works fine for me

Ragno
    Participant

Was just curious but would a generator work for that teamcraft site? I tried to glance at the elements but I have very limited knowledge on it. Website is https://ffxivteamcraft.com/home

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea ive tried that already. Teamcraft is coded in a very confusing way and i cant find any crafting data in their HTML so cant really parse it. Id gladly do it but need hints on how they store crafting data.
    Heres more details: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/page/4/#post-6296

Ragno
    Participant

Oh, sorry I didnt see that was a repost. I’ll look around some more and get ideas cause that site is great to me.

grenau
    Participant

Can i order the bot to use a macro (skill) to do the craft and not use the IA? The Generator works, but i was trying to get only HQ Items. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

The AI can get you HQ more reliably than macro’s

grenau
    Participant

How do i set the IA up to get more HQ Items?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

To use macros simply replace solverPreset(recommended) with craftMacro(YOUR_MACRO).

To setup Crafting Solver put the necessary skills on your hotbar. Take a look at this thread: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/suggestion-check-crafting-condition-then-execute-preset-rotation/

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

Lyfox, I asked you months ago if it would be possible to make a Gathering generator much like the crafting generator. You said it could be done but not all grids had navigation from Aetherytes. Now, I hope I’m not wrong in thinking that the two would/could work together? As in you would generate your crafting scenario the same way its done now, but it would also have a gathering section for all gather-able items? (minus the Origin: other tab items.) then you just paste in the scenario, it gathers everything and then crafts? That’s how I imagine it would work?

I ask this because I made a start adding navigation from all Aetheryes to grids people have made. I have done all of Thanalan for the Miner grids so far. It should all work but some people might need to test them to make sure I’ve made no mistakes.

This is looking like a bigger job than I though it would be, there are a lot of the same grids for AAR. And the gathering index is a bit of a mess organisation wise, some grids are only in grid packs and then you end up with 2 of the same grids loaded into Miqo, but you don’t know which ones are in grid backs only and its a bit of a mess (no offence Miqo-team)
    So, I’m also asking everyone if they can chip in. If we all take a zone/class, check all the navigation grids for them and add in navigation from the Aetheryrte if needed. If people do this we could have a really good thing on our hands.
    Also if you are willing to help please say what job/area you are doing so people don’t overlap on the same zone.
    I’m going to work on La Noscea Miners grids in a bit after posting this.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by blahblahblah blahblahblah.
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

La Nosceas grids updated.

There is a small problem in La Noscea the grids for Siltstone and Fire Rocks are on the side of Upper La Noscea accessed from Aleport making them impossible to add a grid to. Without a way to add using the ferryman from Camp Bronze Lake or grids that reach across multiple zones, I don’t know if it will every be possible to a way to them from a Atheryte. (the grids are sill included in the pack even without navigation from atherye)

Going to work on Black Shroud for miner now.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant
    1+

I made a small mistake with the previous two I posed. I forgot to include the notes that only appear once an hour. I’ve fixed that in these updated files I’m adding to this post.
    here should be everything for the ARR zones for Miner, all with navigation from an Aetherye. Let me know if I’ve missed anything.
    I have everything sorted by zone and added some grids that were not made and updated lots of other ones for this.
    Hopefully I’ve done this right and it’s helpful. (and hopefully someone wants to do BNT because I need a break after this lol)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ice2370
    Participant

Can someone please share an example of their hotbar set up for this? I’m not sure how to set mine up for this to work.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This script generates a scenario which doesnt need a hotbar. Maybe youre asking how to setup crafting solver? https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/suggestion-check-crafting-condition-then-execute-preset-rotation/#post-11773

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.