Crafting [Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting [Scenario Generator]

This topic contains 216 replies, has 69 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Nice worked great! (would have replied sooner but I was out of town)

k007
    k007
    Participant

I tried the script and it works. It only crafts one and the full scenario is complete. Any way I can craft more than one?

Also I notice I have it’s not using all the HQ materials in my inventory. Like I’m crafting Persimmon Tannin and it requires 5 persimmon and 1 crescent spring water but it would just select 2 HQ persimmon and leave 3 NQ persimmon and didn’t even bother with selecting HQ crescent spring water and just leave it as 1 NQ crescent spring water and continue to craft.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by k007 k007.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea it crafts exactly what you selected on the website. Select as many crafts as you need before generating a scenario.

This line is responsible for using HQ materials: nqhq(balanced). You can easily edit your scenario before executing it.
    Replace ‘balanced’ with whatever ratio you want. Like NQ or HQ or 4:1. Its flexible and will adjust.

sir892
    Participant

Hello Lyfox, first of all, thanks for your constant updates on the generator, been using it for a while and it is amazing.However, two weeks ago or so, I found an issue. When a mat is shared across classes, miqobot does a search like it always does, but now, you have a list separated by classes and miqobot always choose the first one in the list regardless of the job you choose to for crafting it. Attached is an example. The way I been handling it is by forcing my mouse to click the correct job when the mat is searched, but you know, is not convenient.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea you can easily modify the scenario after its generated:

recipe(Mythite Rivets, 2)

I didnt implement any settings for multiple jobs so it always takes the first job available. But Miqo can select the second you just have to give her a hint. Does it hurt a lot? I might be able to fix it from within the script but its a pain to find all recipes like this.

sir892
    Participant

I don’t think it hurts that much and honestly, I didn’t know it was that simple as recipe(Mythite Rivets, 2) Is 2, the position #2 in a list?

[Edit]
    I wonder if doing an if statement where if Miqo goes into “I can’t find the recipe” or whatever it says as a warning message, and then try the next position of the index, i = 2 etc. Maybe I am not thinking in other possible problems, but just a thought.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  sir892.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea its position in search list. From Miqo documentation:

setCraftRecipe( name, number )
    Craft next recipe by name.

When search yields more than one recipe, specify the desired number as 2nd parameter.

Im not sure a simple if statement would address that as it could accidentally craft a wrong recipe. For example ‘Mythrite Nugget’ shows ‘High Mythrite Nugget’ as the second entry in search. So imagine you run out of Mythrite Sand and the bot proceeds to burn your Lumythrite stocks instead. Not the best outcome.

Ill ask one of the dataminers maybe they can compile a list of multijob recipes.

sir892
    Participant

IS not a big deal, after all, I never use miqo without supervision. I completely miss the positional in search list, I should go back and read the documentation a 2nd time. Thanks!

a2yorha
    Participant

hi, what should i do when it says this:
    Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
    when trying control+shift+j?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

You ignore it

dhampyru
    Participant

Quick question, so there is no difference in using Ffxivcrafting.com or Garland Tools. Is it just preference on what web tool we want to use?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

You have to use a different script (ffxivcrafting on page 1, garland tools on page 5) but that’s it

eternalstar01
    eternalstar01
    Participant

I’m not really sure what’s up. I had this problem before, for a little while, so I went back to ffxiv crafting. But last weekend, I was able to get the script for garland to work… now, it isn’t, again.

When I run the script, I ctrl+c, enter whatever pops up in the comment box, I get this:

//Pre-Requisite Crafting
    solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimOff()

//–Section crafts: 0

//Crafting List
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimHQ(50)

//Repair
    reclaimOff()
    repair()

Here’s my text from the copy/paste pop-up:

//Craft
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimOff()

//Goal
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimHQ(50)

//Repair
    reclaimOff()
    repair()

I am trying to craft 4 wooden beams, 4 wooden lofts, and 4 wooden steps, in case anyone wants to test it. I do have the vendor section and the gather section of the crafting list completely checked off.

Thank you for any assistance!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by eternalstar01 eternalstar01.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by eternalstar01 eternalstar01.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Give me a link to your crafting list and ill be able to help.

eternalstar01
    eternalstar01
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 217 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.