crafting just finished w/o trying to HQ

Forum Forums Discussion crafting just finished w/o trying to HQ

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  omegablue8392 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

omegablue8392
    Participant

So i’ve pretty experienced with crafting in miqo. Literally used it from 0-80 for all crafters. I’m familiar with most of the settings and know how to make it ignore quality and what not. Well I went to have it craft a single prismatic ingot HQ for a facten gear piece and it did the Maker’s Mark/Flawless Syth spam that it sometimes does. But then after it just finishes up the progress w/o trying to HQ it.

Heres, a copy of the skill it used and i attached a screenshot of my settings at the time.

(4:08:41 AM) Crafting started.
    (4:09:04 AM) Solver DONE: 21611.1075880284 ms
    (4:09:04 AM) Step 1. Recommended skill: (Maker’s Mark)
    (4:09:07 AM) Step 2. Recommended skill: (Comfort Zone)
    (4:09:09 AM) Step 3. Recommended skill: (Inner Quiet)
    (4:09:11 AM) Step 4. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:14 AM) Step 5. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:17 AM) Step 6. Recommended skill: (Tricks of the Trade)
    (4:09:21 AM) Step 7. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:24 AM) Step 8. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:27 AM) Step 9. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:30 AM) Step 10. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:33 AM) Step 11. Recommended skill: (Tricks of the Trade)
    (4:09:36 AM) Step 12. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:39 AM) Step 13. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:42 AM) Step 14. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:45 AM) Step 15. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:49 AM) Step 16. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:52 AM) Step 17. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:55 AM) Step 18. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:09:58 AM) Step 19. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:10:01 AM) Step 20. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:10:04 AM) Step 21. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:10:07 AM) Step 22. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:10:10 AM) Step 23. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:10:13 AM) Step 24. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:10:16 AM) Step 25. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:10:19 AM) Step 26. Recommended skill: (Flawless Synthesis)
    (4:10:23 AM) Step 27. Recommended skill: (Tricks of the Trade)
    (4:10:26 AM) Step 28. Recommended skill: (Comfort Zone)
    (4:10:27 AM) Step 29. Recommended skill: (Ingenuity II)
    (4:10:30 AM) Step 30. Recommended skill: (Steady Hand II)
    (4:10:31 AM) Step 31. Recommended skill: (Rapid Synthesis II)
    (4:10:34 AM) Step 32. Recommended skill: (Careful Synthesis II)
    (4:10:37 AM) Step 33. Recommended skill: (Manipulation)
    (4:10:39 AM) Step 34. Recommended skill: (Careful Synthesis III)
    (4:10:42 AM) Yes, crafting SUCCESS! (1/1)
    (4:10:43 AM) Yay! I crafted so many shiny things! Come check them out 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting!

As we stated in the main status thread, Miqobot was not tested with 71+ content and may perform unpredictably. Especially if you are crafting 80** recipes and using Ingenuity.
    Please refer to this thread for detailed explanation: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

It will take time before Miqobot adapts the new crafting math.
    If you are not satisfied with the current state of Crafting Solver for any reason, please consider resorting to macro crafting for the time being.

Tykku
    Participant

When will miqo be updated? I’ve kept my subscription to the service expecting it to take a few weeks, it’s been months. Can we have an update please?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

It will depend on the community demand.
    At the moment more than 80% of our feature requests are exclusively combat-related. But if we see that more people are interested in Crafting Solver updates, we will change our priorities.

Please understand that we are just a small team of players, and there is a physical limit to the amount of work we can do.
    Crafting Solver is an extremely complex feature, it requires thousands of development hours to upgrade and maintain. And if the majority of our users end up using macros anyway, then the time we invested into its development would be essentially wasted.

Please read the following thread carefully: New features coming?
    We would kindly ask for constructive feedback, because this way we can better understand the community demand.
    Thank you!

omegablue8392
    Participant

with all due respect miqo, the crafting solver is just about all i use miqo for. I have a separate bot that does combat extremely well and I don’t look for that out of miqo.
    Miqo is the only bot with a proper solver that Ive been able to find and quite honestly the only thing that kept me from fully migrating over to the other bot entirely.
    Seeing as how the crafting solver is at the bottom of the list I feel i might have to turn to other sources for my guaranteed (or high increased chance) hq crafting.

I do recognize that I am one person and that my opinion does not a consensus make, but your solver is arguably your most useful feature. Other bots have combat macros/reacts and gather features, and even auto dungeon farmers, but so far only miqo has solvers.

I hate the “challenge” in late game crafting. I feel theres too many skills to learn when to use them. On top of that variable make it to where you couldnt use a macro safely. I love miqo’s crafting solver. Count my vote for moving up the list

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for your feedback very much!
    We value everyone’s opinion and we do our best to deliver new features as fast as possible.

But it still doesn’t change the fact that Crafting Solver is extremely complex and requires immense development efforts. The time we invested into updating it for 4.0 hasn’t paid off over the whole duration of the previous expansion. Unfortunately we don’t have the funds for another risky experiment this time.
    First of all, we have to ensure the future of Miqobot project by completing the most popular features.

If you are not satisfied with the current state of Miqobot, it is totally fine to take a break from subscribing until the features you’re interested in are implemented.
    Miqobot wasn’t designed to keep everyone subscribed forever. She was designed to help players skip through boring grind. And if you reached a point where you don’t need Miqobot anymore, it means she fulfilled her purpose.

We are working non-stop to improve Miqobot and make her better everyday.
    But please remember that we are just a small team of players. Implementing new features always takes time, so please don’t expect us to perform miracles on a weekly basis.

omegablue8392
    Participant
    2+

No I don’t expect miracles and I don’t blame you for going the route you’re going, it was just my 2 cents. I appreciate that we have a solver at all. Keep up the good work miqo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.