[Crafting] Issue with a particular recipe

Forum Forums Discussion [Crafting] Issue with a particular recipe

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Raxephon
    Participant

Hi,
    i’m using the crafting solver since a long time, and never had really any issue wityh it…until now.

I’m crafting two stars (ilvl 450) stuff for my PLD and no matter the conditions, miqobot always end crafting normal quality stuff on a particular item.
    It seems that miqobot always miscalculate the effect on progress at the same point during the craft, more precisely just before starting to focus on quality (i’m using the “progress first” option), ending the craft prematurely.

I’v tried 3 times, and it always has the same issue, i’v ended stopping it and doing it manually.

The strangest is, i can craft all the others set’s piece of the same ilvl without any problems.

the recipe ID is 000013C0 / Facet Sabatons of Fending

If anyone from the team can give a sec into it, thnks

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!

As we stated in the main status thread, Miqobot was not tested with 71+ content and may perform unpredictably. Especially if you are crafting 80** recipes and using Ingenuity.
    Please refer to this thread for detailed explanation: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

It will take time before Miqobot adapts the new crafting math.
    If you are not satisfied with the current state of Crafting Solver for any reason, please consider resorting to macro crafting for the time being.

Raxephon
    Participant

Thanks for the info..

about Miqobot getting crafting update, are we talking weeks, months ?
    i’m only using miqobot for crafting, it’s important for me to know if i need to find an alternative way, at worse i can go back to macro, but for that i don’t really need miqobot, it’s the solver i was interested in.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

It will depend on the community demand.
    At the moment more than 80% of our feature requests are exclusively combat-related. But if we see that more people are interested in Crafting Solver updates, we will change our priorities.

Please understand that we are just a small team of players, and there is a physical limit to the amount of work we can do.
    Crafting Solver is an extremely complex feature, it requires thousands of development hours to upgrade and maintain. And if the majority of our users end up using macros anyway, then the time we invested into its development would be essentially wasted.

Please read the following thread carefully: New features coming?
    We would kindly ask for constructive feedback, because this way we can better understand the community demand.
    Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.