Combat working ok for all of you in 6.11? Or is it bugged?

Forum Forums Discussion Combat working ok for all of you in 6.11? Or is it bugged?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Iron_Rose 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    thedrg
    thedrg
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve been using combat assist and the squadron combat functionality a bit these last days, but it seems kind of broken to me. I’m not sure if it’s Miqo or maybe something else on my PC? I’ve used Miqo for a long time and never had this problem.
    Essentially the hotbars stop working. Neither me nor Miqo can press the buttons. When I try to press them, it just doesn’t seem to register and nothing happens. This is fixed when I restart the game. Anyone else having this issue?

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

I had this happen last night and had to entirely restart FFXIV, restarting Miqo did not fix it.

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant

Not the same, but I ran my trust scenario for hours and Miqo had no troubles. Maybe it’s limited to squadrons only? the Ravel trust runs for leveling, on WAR, with turn in for ventures worked no problem

thedrg
    thedrg
    Participant

Just tried with trusts and it also failed right at the very beginning. 🙁

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Are you using any plugins maybe?

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant

I specifically use the Scenario created for GC/Trust dungeon runs located here.

I’ve run this scenario until I was booted by maintenance and had no issue with it at all. I gained three levels on WAR from Ravel and a few thousand ventures

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant
    1+

Might not actually be a miqo problem.

I haven’t tried it yet, HOWEVER, several of my friends alerted me to the fact that they’re lagging specifically on FF14. Delayed skills, hotbars not even being detected as getting pressed, and several other all-around connection related problems.

It might be just certain regions having a stroke with FF14 servers rather than miqo itself.

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant
    1+

Might not actually be a miqo problem.

I haven’t tried it yet, HOWEVER, several of my friends alerted me to the fact that they’re lagging specifically on FF14. Delayed skills, hotbars not even being detected as getting pressed, and several other all-around connection related problems.

It might be just certain regions having a stroke with FF14 servers rather than miqo itself.

OH!! that’s a good point!! When we were raiding on Monday we had TONS of problems with snapshots. We were dying to mechs that we hadn’t died to in WEEKS. We showed as out of the mechs and people were still dying. We couldn’t figure out what the heck was happening.

I didn’t even consider that as a possibility of affecting miqo (because I’m a bonehead)

Twinsoul5
    Participant

Make sure you have face target when using ogcd and gcd that gxied it for me

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Twinsoul5.
    thedrg
    thedrg
    Participant

I’m pretty sure it’s Miqo now, I managed to reproduce it (I think?). Could any of you try it? I managed to do 2 full trust runs if I left my computer completely untouched. But if I start alt tabbing and just messing around in my computer while Miqo is running, then it breaks like I mentioned in my first message. I’ll do a few more experiments to see if this is indeed the case but it’s not a lag issue for sure.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

I have tried to do the alt tabbing during trusts run and it still worked fine for me. So I guess it must be something else or some additional conditions to it.

thedrg
    thedrg
    Participant

Ah I see. Well, at least I have managed to find a way to use it still 😀 thanks for the help!

wallet113
    wallet113
    Participant
    1+

I ran squadron for 8 hours and went to sleep last night. woke up and it was still running and working. I was using the provided scenario for squadron and trust runs. Before I had a problem why my hot bard was not registering was it was my fault. I realize I had not assigned keybinds for those hotbars. After I assigned hotkeys for the hotbars and restarted Miqobot everything worked fine, Also I had other problems , but that was me not checking the settings in miqobot (3d radar tab /adv settings)

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Miqo can break sometimes when you use alt tab. Try to minimize the game window if you play on windowed mode, or find some tools to minimize it if you don’t play in windowed mode. You can also try to move the game to 2nd monitor if you have it.

thedrg
    thedrg
    Participant

I have assigned keybinds to the hotbars. The reason I found this weird is because it’s not only Miqo failing to press things, I myself can’t do it even after closing Miqo. So something in the game itself borks beyond repair because I need to restart it in order to fix it, and this only happens when I use the combat features of Miqo. I also don’t see any errors in the Miqo logs.

I thought this was an alt tab issue but now it broke again even though I left my PC untouched. 🙁 I’m almost done levelling jobs so it’s not a big deal and I’ll just have to endure it when it breaks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Combat working ok for all of you in 6.11? Or is it bugged?’ is closed to new replies.