Combat working ok for all of you in 6.11? Or is it bugged?

Forum Forums Discussion Combat working ok for all of you in 6.11? Or is it bugged?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Iron_Rose 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

The reason I found this weird is because it’s not only Miqo failing to press things, I myself can’t do it even after closing Miqo.

Thats the weird thing indeed. Thats why it would be interesting to know, if you are using any kind of plugins. Maybe they are breaking something, with the inputs miqo is doing. I also had no problems of that kind in many hours of squadron and trusts.

With “pressing buttons”, do you mean clicking them, using the hotkey or both? When this problem is present, can you use other buttons than the action bar ingame, like inventory, chat, etc.? Are you using steam or any other thing, that could provide an overlay for your game, which might get accidently triggered?

kritkatz
    Participant

I came here just to see if anyone else was having this issue.

It’s Miqo specific for me and happens when trying to run squadrons with the built-in dungeons. Everything seems to work okay for 5-10 minutes, then my hotbars stop registering. Stopping/restarting Miqo doesn’t fix it, I have to completely restart FFXIV.

I haven’t run into this problem before.

Edit to add: for me, hotkeys + manually clicking the hotbar buttons doesn’t work. But I can stil have other inputs register (e.g. U will still bring up the duty screen).

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  kritkatz.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by  kritkatz.
    thedrg
    thedrg
    Participant

@nekro yeah I use plugins, only official ones from Dalamud. But like I mentioned before, I’ve used Miqo (and plugins together) for 1+ year, and never had this happen.

I’m not using Steam. Pressing buttons = keyboard or clicking, neither of them work. Yes I can use other features of the game

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It looks like some plugin breaking and locking hotbars. They make updates too and sometimes can create new bugs. Try disabling plugins and see if it helps.

kritkatz
    Participant
    2+

Yep, it’s plugins. I disabled all plugins and had two squadron runs with no problems.

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

At this point I’m quite sure it’s “No Clippy”. As that’s the only plugin I have that affects combat at all.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

I’m using No Clippy and have no problem with combat assist. Not sure about squadron though.

Pandareverb
    Participant

Are you unable to manually click the skills with your mouse or is it just the keybinds not functioning properly?

Literally just noticed there was a second page of posts now and the problem seems to be resolved anyway 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Pandareverb.

Iron_Rose
    Participant

I am having a problem with miqo as well. She doesn’t seem to recognize legacy movement being on. Tried restarting everything, still no change. I play in legacy, so there’s nothing TO change. Any one else having this problem?

Nevermind, I seemed to have found the culprit!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Iron_Rose. Reason: Fixed the issue
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Combat working ok for all of you in 6.11? Or is it bugged?’ is closed to new replies.