Can Miqobot tell me when a specific fate spawns?

Forum Forums Discussion Can Miqobot tell me when a specific fate spawns?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  neoseeker 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    niflh
    niflh
    Participant

Hey! Sorry if I missed this somewhere, I’ve recently purchased Miqobot and have really loved it so far.

I know Miqobot can tell you what fates are currently up. But is it able to notify me when a fate pops up?

Example: I’ve been hunting the notorious Prey Online fate. Is there any way I can set up Miqobot to put up a message or make a sound or some kind of indicator if it’s spawned in the area? Will Miqobot even “see” it/put it in it’s FATE list, since it’s a ‘hidden’ fate? (doesn’t show up on the minimap).

Thanks for your time/help in advance~!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, Miqobot is capable of detecting hidden FATEs.
    However, notification feature is not implemented yet. It will be a part of QoL feature pack planned for release after the important Stormblood upgrades.

You can find more information in these threads:
    General Notification Sounds
    Ixion 3D Radar
    3 Radar Alerts

Thank you for your request!

niflh
    niflh
    Participant

Yes, Miqobot is capable of detecting hidden FATEs.
    However, notification feature is not implemented yet. It will be a part of QoL feature pack planned for release after the important Stormblood upgrades.

You can find more information in these threads:
    General Notification Sounds
    Ixion 3D Radar
    3 Radar Alerts

Thank you for your request!

Thank you so much for letting me know, Miqobot!

Leaving the FATE list screen up while I do other things is very helpful as it is, so I appreciate the feature! Thank you!

anubismedia
    anubismedia
    Participant

I know this is a very old post; I’ve been scanning the forms and I cant seem to find where anything ever came of this? Did it ever get implemented? Maybe in a script? Would be great for afk in Eureka

billoute
    Participant
    1+

Miqobot is a nice tool, but sometimes ther’s already programs that do some things useful, i don’t feel ther’s no need for miqobot to do EVRYTHING, i just want it to do what it can the best it can…

so, my point is :
    try this tool, it can warn you when a famous monster and/or a specific Fate has popped or has been detected

https://xivhunt.net/

it’s free, ther’s a website and a tool to download and launch.

neoseeker
    Participant

If you want to afk Eureka, using ACT with Cactbot plugin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.