BTN Relic Phase 2

Forum Forums Grids and Presets BTN Relic Phase 2

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by SirVG SirVG 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

For those working on the new relic steps introduced in 5.35, these are for you.

This allows for getting both items in each step for the new relic. There will be minor things you will have to do in the scenario depending on what you need to get.

There are TWO presets, both listed in the scenario.

The first is a “Quantity Focus” which uses a Quantity+2 and will be used whenever the aethersand shows up. There’s a second listing for getting it even if there’s not enough GP, then otherwise it defaults to the log. (Reminder to have Blessed Harvest II on your hotbar!)

The second preset is a “HQ Focus” and will use HQ+30% and will ONLY go after the log. (Reminder to have Leaf Turn III on your hotbar!)

To set whichever preset you want, go to the first chapter of the scenario and put a // in front of the preset you do NOT wish to use. There’s comments to remind you wish preset is which. So if you want aethersand, comment out the 4th line. If you don’t need aethersand, comment out the 2nd line.

One scenario is purely for the Lochs area (for the first step) and the other is for the Azys Lla area (for the second step).

DO NOT FORGET TO EQUIP YOUR RELIC WEAPON OTHERWISE THE GATHERING CHANCE IS 0%!!!

Feel free to adjust the cycle lengths. I’ve just set it to do the loop 100 times (Chapter 2), then repair and go back through the process 200 times. It should be overkill, depending on your luck, but you may wish to keep an eye on things so you don’t overload on things you can’t use.

Enjoy!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DarthTantrum
    Participant

I had been getting stuck around 20.1 17.9 0.0. Miqo sits there stating “Scanning for shinny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*”

If I manually fly up and it catches something on the mini map, it’ll start up again. Then after awhile it will stop once again.

DarthTantrum
    Participant

I also just saw it get stuck at 20.6 21.1 0.0. Nothing on the mini map once again. I fly up manually and as soon as it finds something on the map, it goes to it.

DarthTantrum
    Participant

I found a work around.

edgedy
    Participant

I found a work around.

Share?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I’ve done an update to the Azys Lla grid and scenario. Apparently in the process of making it I completely missed a node in the 3rd set, which made things run a bit weird. I added and adjusted a few points and set some new routes.

I also changed the scenario to go to waypoint 19 instead of 20 to account for the new node.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ihategathering
    Participant

tyty Sir

Viper20184
    Participant

I wonder if im doing something wrong.. on the Lochs one.. there are times after it finishes gathering, it just stands there.. I have to move the character for a bit before it catches back on.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Are you running the scenario and not just using the gathering grid? Due to the distance of the points, if Compass isn’t selected it won’t use it, wont see the nodes, and just do nothing.

The scenario just goes around in a circle without having to use compass all the time (so it looks a little less suspicious).

DanielBot
    Participant

Have been looking around but havent see it, is there one for delicate oddly delicate birch log? :< the step in diadem?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

This is strictly for this step.

If you want the HQ Diadem + collectable Azys Lla step, check the other threads.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.