Oddly Delicate Relic Collectables MIN/BTN

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Oddly Delicate Relic Collectables MIN/BTN

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by snake8503 snake8503 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    4+

@Miqobot:
    This scenario uses a macro instead of a rotation.
    Collectable Gathering is reimplemented, so this workaround is no longer necessary.

This is a grid and scenario for the Oddly Delicate Collectables, used in the final step of the MIN/BTN relics. The grid and scenario are setup for both MIN and BTN.

If you wish to do MIN, start on Chapter 1. If you wish to do BTN, start on Chapter 3.

The scenario in Chapters 2/4 will gather 40 times. There is a repeat command commented out in case you wish the chapter to repeat and gather more. There is no repeat all command, so you will want to hang around if you wish to collect more or turnin stuff you have.

Scenario will teleport you to Helix, even if you’re in Azys Lla.

Do note that since Collectable Gathering is broken in Miqobot normally, a macro is being used. I’m using the macro provided by r51093 (with a slight modification to removed an extra key press). So you will need to keep your hands off of the keyboard and mouse for basically the entire scenario to avoid issues.

Keybinds need to be set:

Confirm: NUM0
    Move Cursor Up: NUM8
    Move Cursor Down: NUM2
    Move Cursor Right: NUM6

When collectable gathering is restored in Miqobot, you will want to remove this macro, as it’s very inefficient.

Rotation with the macro is Scour -> Brazen Prospector/Woodman -> Scour -> Brazen Prospector/Woodman -> Collect until 0 Integrity.

Cordials should be used at Miqobot’s normal rate.

I’ve done some basic testing. Let me know if there’s some serious issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant
    1+

oh very nice, I look forward to giving it a go later on! Cheers!

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant
    1+

Works great thank you!

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Couple of very minor updates, both impacting only the preset. Grid and scenario are unchanged.

1. I checked Use Compass because there’s a couple of spots on the mining side of the scenario that can cause Miqobot to get stuck because it can’t see any points naturally. BTN side doesn’t seem to have this issue.

2. I updated the macro for collectability. It goes Scour -> Brazen Prospector/Woodman -> Scour -> Brazen Prospector/Woodman -> Meticulous Prospector/Woodman -> Collect

The reason for the macro change is for 2 reasons.

1 – increase the chance of a 1000 collectability gather, since 1 1000 point is worth 7 items while 2 of the step down is only worth 3×2 or 6, meaning it’s more worthwhile to try to get the 1000, even at the cost of a gather. I went with Meticulous as the growth needed isn’t a lot, plus the chance for a integrity not getting used. This increased my 1000 collectable gathering almost 3 fold. If 1000 is hit with both Brazen attempts, Meticulous won’t fire and Miqobot will continue on regardless.

2 – In case there’s no GP for Scour, the collectability has a high chance of not getting the 400 point threshold, meaning it’s a dead slot (or technically 2 dead slots). When this happens and Meticulous fires, I’ve always crossed the threshold. (It’s still technically possible to get under 400, but that would require both Brazens to be the bottom possible scores).

If you want to update your preset manually, just check Use Compass and replace the macro with the following:

num0, num2, num2, num2, num0, num8, num8, num6, num0, num2, num2, num0, num8, num8, num6, num0, num6, num0, num2, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

magwa
    Participant

looks like the macro is actually Scrutiny -> Brazen Prospector/Woodman -> Scrutiny -> Brazen Prospector/Woodman -> Meticulous Prospector/Woodman -> Collect

But thanks, this worked great for me. glad to finally have this to get these finished, I’ve been putting off this step

macthang
    macthang
    Participant

Is there a separate grid that I can use only for the gathering part in the Diadem? The scenario isn’t working for me for some reason so I did the Ore part manually but would love some help with the diadem HQ gathering part.

macthang
    macthang
    Participant

Please disregard 🙂 I found one! 😀

snake8503
    snake8503
    Participant

@maccthang where did you find it?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.