Bot News?

Forum Forums Discussion Bot News?

This topic contains 59 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by Falbium Falbium 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Hazzard191
    Participant

Not to mention the stat adjustments that are coming with EW.

Would I like to see more news of the development? Sure! But more than that I want the Miqo devs to prioritize their health and release a stable product.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Hazzard191.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Would I like to see more news of the development? Sure!

There are no news to announce at the moment.
    We continue working on the project full-time, but the circumstances have not changed. We will do our best to make one more update before Endwalker, but please do not consider it a promise. There are many factors that are beyond our control.

Will like to say a huge thank you to you and your team for this amazing programme and hard work. It really makes my life so much easier. Thank you x 9999 🙂

There is a way to do pretty much everything in the game with this bot. Yes, some things are not the most efficient, such as leveling from 61-70 and gathering latest patch tomestones, but you can still do these things! The bot is incredible, and considering how cheap it is as well…

I love miqobot, have used it for years and plan to so long as its alive

Honestly I think we are getting a damn good product and service for $10/m. The forum is very active and the bot really does give you everything you would need 🙂

The project has had a very positive impact on my gameplay. I personally do not mind waiting longer for quality updates, I appreciate that when features are released or even updated they are not bugged. Keep doing what your doing miqo team. But don’t neglect your health for this project either.

This bot has been a godsend for me sense it helps me to continue playing a game that I’ve been playing sense its release. I really do enjoy FFXIV and without miqo I’d be unable to keep up with my friends.

But more than that I want the Miqo devs to prioritize their health and release a stable product.

Thank you for your kind words very much.
    It means a lot to us.

spellure
    Participant
    6+

I’m also a software dev and have worked tech support (this seems to be the first sentence of several posts as if this brings any legitimacy to their claims. lmfao.)

I think most of y’all are just being jerks at this point. Use it, or don’t use it, either way the miqobot dev team is who we are supporting with our money. I love miqobot as it is now. Do i wish there were more features/etc? Sure. But it legit does so much already, and that’s what i pay for.

If it isn’t doing what you want it to do – just unsubscribe. It’s legit not helping anything to start multiple threads of just complaining. If you think you can do better since you’re a “software dev” then go do it.

I’ve trusted the miqobot devs to get us to where we are today, and if they are prioritizing support instead of 100% development, that’s up to them.

katanarama
    Participant

Thank you for everything you do, Miqo Team, we love you.

Xion
    Participant

I’m also a software dev and have worked tech support (this seems to be the first sentence of several posts as if this brings any legitimacy to their claims. lmfao.)

I think most of y’all are just being jerks at this point. Use it, or don’t use it, either way the miqobot dev team is who we are supporting with our money. I love miqobot as it is now. Do i wish there were more features/etc? Sure. But it legit does so much already, and that’s what i pay for.

If it isn’t doing what you want it to do – just unsubscribe. It’s legit not helping anything to start multiple threads of just complaining. If you think you can do better since you’re a “software dev” then go do it.

I’ve trusted the miqobot devs to get us to where we are today, and if they are prioritizing support instead of 100% development, that’s up to them.

Makes you wonder how many is actually working as software devs, or they just watched a youtube video and learned to write hello world in c#. lol

Ray
    Participant
    1+

Makes you wonder how many is actually working as software devs, or they just watched a youtube video and learned to write hello world in c#. lol

Wait…. So I’m not a software dev XD 😂

ps34pc
    Participant

So within a few/several weeks of the expansion the level 80 stuff will be back mostly? So we will be able to run level 80 trusts? Level 80 crafting? etc etc

ps34pc
    Participant

Will miqo break on the 19th when early access starts? or on the full launch date?

tomarnk
    Participant

It will break on early access day when the patch comes out. The servers go down, and when they come back up a day later, Miqo is dead.

Downtime depend on how much of the systems, backend, and memory mapping are changed behind the scenes.

With shadowbringers the bot functioned after a week but was just “restored to functional. If memory serves, it was closer to 4-5 weeks for things to feel great. Expect the outage and expect it to be at least 5-7 days but potentially longer.

I’m not a dev but this is generally how things go.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

So within a few/several weeks of the expansion the level 80 stuff will be back mostly? So we will be able to run level 80 trusts? Level 80 crafting? etc etc

Yes, all features that have been implemented to this date will be functioning once again.
    If there are significant changes to existing game content, like job rotations revamp, then it will not be supported until we perform a corresponding revamp on our side.

Will miqo break on the 19th when early access starts? or on the full launch date?

Miqobot will be broken by the arrival of new game client.
    This will occur during Patch 6.0 maintenance which precedes the Early Access.

Downtime depend on how much of the systems, backend, and memory mapping are changed behind the scenes.

When the Endwalker expansion arrives, it will break approximately 90% of core Miqobot modules.
    We expect several weeks of complete Miqobot downtime. No feature will be functional in any form.

After that, Miqobot will support only level 80 features.
    It might take anywhere from 3 to 12 months before Miqobot is fully upgraded for level 90.

edgedy
    Participant

When 80 is updated though, we can use /micon to visually fake miqobot to do gathering/crafting rotations with the new skills. (We’ve done it before bwah)

I.E. using groundwork, but listing it as another skill.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  edgedy.

quetz
    Participant

We expect several weeks of complete Miqobot downtime. No feature will be functional in any form.

Will our subscriptions be paused during this time?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, of course.

All active license codes will be automatically extended with bonus time.
    The bonus time will be credited at the moment Miqobot comes to life again, and it will cover game maintenance and Miqobot maintenance both.

cglatot
    Participant

With regards to the burden of support – is it worth opening up the “Help” forum so that we can crowdsource at least the basic support? I know a lot of the people here are super helpful with things like that, so it may ease the burden on the Miqo team.

Or are all the support queries ones that require in depth tech knowledge?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, the majority of questions for Tech Support require deep understanding of the project on a technical level.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.