[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    Levy
    Levy
    Participant

Is there any way currently (or possibly an up coming feature) to just have miqo focus on my buffs, like AST cards(since i can never remember to use them..)

k007
    k007
    Participant

Is there any way currently (or possibly an up coming feature) to just have miqo focus on my buffs, like AST cards(since i can never remember to use them..)

Assist mode does that but you going to have to give up control to the bot. If you go on the combat tab you will see assist mode and a check box for “buffs and heals”

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by k007 k007.
    k007
    k007
    Participant
    1+

@miqobot, will there be a command to turn on and off combat assist mode in scenario for future release? Thanks!

HalfDisabled
    Participant

Is it possible to bind a controller button to pause/unpause assist mode?

I have a physical disability that makes using mouse and keyboard impossible, so I use a controller.

Even then more than half the classes in the game require more dexterity than I can achieve, so assist mode has let me really open up the content I can experience in FFXIV! Though I do find it awkward to turn on my wireless keyboard so I can pause assist mode when I need to do specific mechanics like the lamps in Haukke Manor.

If I could bind it to L3 or R3 it would be that much more convenient!

Thanks!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Have you tried emulation tools like JoyToKey? Just map your controller button to a key and use it to pause assist. For example map L3 to F1 and use F1 in Miqo assist.

The latest version is shareware: https://joytokey.net/en/
    But since you dont need advanced features you can try a free one: https://ccm.net/download/download-1660-joytokey

HalfDisabled
    Participant

That actually works! I hadn’t ever used joytokey before but that workaround will make my life a lot easier!

Thanks Lyfox!

infuriated
    Participant

Hello,

I dont want to rush any development along, however i didn’t think it would take nearly 3 months to add in level 50-55 combat rotation, since last year it was steady progress from when combat was initially added for halatali squadrons (if i compare the time frames between each release).

For me at this time im mostly interested in the assist mode development, therefore seeing some form of weekly/monthly updates in a separate forum would be most appreciated, i am confident that im not the only person who would like to see some updates.
    It just seems like something has happened to slow it down, and i can only assume since i cant see any updates.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  infuriated.

neoseeker
    Participant

I don’t mind waiting but that this speed we better scrap working on 60+ rotation because ShB will arrive and ruin everything by then.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

@miqobot
    I did use Kassatsu manually, to try and utilize it for TA with miqobot assist mode to align gcds at level 70, however it just keeps casting Fuma Shuriken straight after.
    Since you have accepted my suggested to adjust the inner formulae to allow special Ninjutsu delay for upcoming Trick Attack cooldown, this should resolve all the problems i have with Ninjutsu at level 70 anyway, and when the level 55 rotations are released this will also have Armor Crush so i suspect i will be able to weave higher level skills in quite nicely. (When is the ETA for this btw, very eager for its release)

A new beta version will be released in a few days.
    It will contain an array of adjustments for different jobs, including Ninja.

So just so i understand, with this future update, will miqobot wait until TA is off CD to cast suiton if TA is due to come of CD, or will you aim to Pre-cast suiton within the last 10 seconds of TA CD?

Miqobot already precasts Suiton when there is 2 seconds left until Trick Attack cooldown.
    But since Suiton requires a minimum of 2.25 seconds to cast, we can probably inrease this trigger to 5 seconds. If you have any further suggestions, please let us know.

Howdy! I love Miqobot and I’m just chiming in here to say that I can’t wait for more squadron dungeons to be supported. I’ve been steadily grinding all my combat classes up to 50 – I just wish I could take them all the way to 70 a bit more efficiently. Haven’t tried out Assist Mode yet but I’m probably going to give it a whirl later.

New dungeons are being prepared for release and will be available in a couple of weeks.
    Thank you for your feedback very much!

Well here are my two cents. After not using miqo since oct i renewed. Not miqos fault, i just wanted to play other things. Anyway, the new features are simply incredible. right around where eureka anemos was launched i spent about an hour there turned tail and noped it. Now after being dragged there by my FC, having miqo by my side has made it quite tolerable. I look forward to see how she grows from here.

Thank you for your kind words and feedback very much!

Assist mode does that but you going to have to give up control to the bot. If you go on the combat tab you will see assist mode and a check box for “buffs and heals”

Yes, enabling “Heals and buffs” setting is the only way to make Miqobot manage Astrologian cards at the moment.
    Additional customization options will be available for all jobs as we move closer to level 70 support.
    Thank you for your request!

@Miqobot, will there be a command to turn on and off combat assist mode in scenario for future release? Thanks!

No, Assist Mode is not designed for automated performance and therefore will not be integrated with Scenario Engine.
    Custom fights and Monster grind feature pack, however, will be.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    8+

We apologize for the delays in communication.
    Right now we focus on preparing several big updates for release in succession, therefore we need our whole team to be completely involved in the process.

Please keep providing constructive feedback, as this is the best way you can help us deliver the new versions faster.
    Thank you for your understanding very much!

If you have any questions about the development process, please don’t hesitate to contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

fernir
    fernir
    Participant

Any further updates? I know at least as summoner combat is pretty useless past level 66 (it won’t use Bio III or Miasma III since they replaced the II versions)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

New version is already available for download.
    Release notes will be announced as soon as we finish writing them.

Level 66 rotations will be implemented at a later date.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I see a new option in assist mode – soft target lock. Is this supposed to address healing issues?
    Every time i want to put a shield before tankbuster Miqo slaps me and resumes dpsing again. Will this option help?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, “Soft target lock” setting allows more freedom in selecting party members when playing healers.
    You can read the updated guide in the first post: Assist Mode – Settings

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.