[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I ran assist in a trail, guildhest and dungeon and I’m still getting the no healing bug as WHM I mentioned in a previous post. What happens is, I am DPSing then swap target to heal and then nothing. Sometimes when a mob dies it will finally do the heal, other times I need to manually heal, swap target to mob and then miqo swap target back and heals or it will just target the tank and watch them die and do nothing.
    Sometimes miqo will work perfect, swap target heal, then I have to swap back to target the mob, and other times it swaps target and does nothing. I’m really unsure why it happens.

My settings for assist are heals and buff, allow switching targets, auto-pause for chat and dashes and backsteps.

My keybinds are;

Cure: =
      Cure II: –
      Raise: 7
      Swiftcast: Shift+5
      Target Last Enemy: Insert

None of my hotbars have ALT in them.

Here is the log from Copperbell Mines I just did where I had this error happen a number of times. In the final boss, I was dpsing the boss, then miqo targeted the tank, and did nothing. I had to manually heal the tank from 30%HP to full so I could target the boss again.

If I can add any more info let me know.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by blahblahblah blahblahblah.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for providing additional information!
    We believe we have identified the bug.

Would you please try to enable “Allow Pulls” in Miqobot settings, does it alleviate the issue?

graine
    Participant
    1+

So Miqo keeps switching each type of fairy during combat. At first I thought it was a keybinding issue with the fairy’s abilities, but upon adding them back nothing changed. She otherwise acts as normal, aside from allowing party members get a little close for comfort with their HP drops, usually due to “random” fairy resummoning. How can I fix this?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!

It appears this is one of the Patch 4.5 changes we have overlooked. A hotfix will be released soon. In the meantime, a temporary workaround is to remove the fairy icon from your hotbar.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The issue with fairy resummoning is addressed.
    Please restart your Miqobot for the hotfix to take effect.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for providing additional information!
    We believe we have identified the bug.

Would you please try to enable “Allow Pulls” in Miqobot settings, does it alleviate the issue?

Yup! Allow Pulls fixed all the issues I was having. I had it off so I wouldn’t pull mobs accidentally as a healer but turning it on fixed everything!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for confirming very much!

This is indeed a bug as the “Allow Pulls” setting should not prevent Miqobot from healing. The problem will take some time to address, so please keep this setting on for a while.
    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

blublub2
    Participant
    1+

I don’t know if it’s an oversight by Square Enix but in the new squadron dungeons (lv 60 ones, Fractal Continuum, Pharos Sirius (Hard)),
    they cost 3500 GC seals each per run, but u can get actually more seals back if u open all chest in the dungeons. And on top of that u get poetics from each boss.

Also good exp for a run (Lv 65 RDM, ca. 550.000 exp every 10 – 15 min) Pharos Sirius (Hard) is actually a bit faster. Maybe u can focus on this dungeon first. 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

All right, we’ll see what we can do 🙂

But as we already mentioned, implementing battle rotations remains the bottleneck, regardless of Squadron Dungeons.
    The next logical milestone is upgrading rotations for level 55. So we can do one of the following:

• Release Assist Mode for 1-55 support.
    • Release Assist Mode for 1-55 support + one Squadron Dungeon from this level range.

Both options will take approximately the same amount of time.

mreleanor
    mreleanor
    Participant
    1+

How does both options take the same ammount of time if the second one is just the first plus a new squadron dungeon? In that case do the option number 2 😀

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Upgrading battle rotations to the next level tier and creating a navigation mesh for the next Squadron Dungeon are two independent tasks which can be carried out by different developers at the same time.
    Upgrading battle rotations to level 60 can only be done after upgrading to level 55 and thus can not be carried out at the same time.

Therefore skipping a Squadron Dungeon does not speed up the development of battle rotations.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Miqobot v1.3.20

Download Miqobot

A critical issue is addressed.
    – An issue wherein Miqobot would not perform healing rotations when “Allow pulls” setting is disabled, even if the enemy is already pulled.

This hotfix does not trigger “New version available” message.
    Please download it only if you are affected by this issue.

alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant
    2+

All right, we’ll see what we can do 🙂

But as we already mentioned, implementing battle rotations remains the bottleneck, regardless of Squadron Dungeons.
    The next logical milestone is upgrading rotations for level 55. So we can do one of the following:

• Release Assist Mode for 1-55 support.
    • Release Assist Mode for 1-55 support + one Squadron Dungeon from this level range.

Both options will take approximately the same amount of time.

I know I am new here, but if you want. I could use the tools you use to make a Squadron Dungeon setup for all Squadron Dungeons. I would just need access and maybe a short one on one and I would be glad to make nav meshes and the like to enable the ability to run every Squadron Dungeon that is available. No pay, no nothing. I am a disabled vet and I have a lot of free time I could offer to make these available for the bot.

Let me know what you think.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for your proposal very much!

We are very grateful for your desire to help, but unfortunately it would not remove the bottleneck in making battle rotations which is the core of the Combat module. Squadron Dungeons alone do not take a lot of time to implement, they are used as a special test area for creating and fine-tuning AI behaviors for each role and job.

However, we consider releasing the extended 3D Editor toolkit for scenario integration in the future, which will allow you to design special scenarios for any dungeon. This is planned under Custom Fights and Monster Grind feature pack.
    Please hold out a little longer while we stabilize the core system, and we hope you will enjoy the new creation tools.

alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

Thank you for your proposal very much!

We are very grateful for your desire to help, but unfortunately it would not remove the bottleneck in making battle rotations which is the core of the Combat module. Squadron Dungeons alone do not take a lot of time to implement, they are used as a special test area for creating and fine-tuning AI behaviors for each role and job.

However, we consider releasing the extended 3D Editor toolkit for scenario integration in the future, which will allow you to design special scenarios for any dungeon. This is planned under Custom Fights and Monster Grind feature pack.
    Please hold out a little longer while we stabilize the core system, and we hope you will enjoy the new creation tools.

Ok for sure. Just thought I would extend the offer. Thanks for the awesome bot.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.