Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄, Immortal Flames ♾️πŸ”₯,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄, Immortal Flames ♾️πŸ”₯,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

This topic contains 162 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  Andrewh09 6 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 163 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

Is there a way at the end instead of having it afk have it actually exit the game?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

Is there a way at the end instead of having it afk have it actually exit the game?

No, but you can turn off or reduce the repeat and you’d likely eventually get logged for being afk.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

yes there is but it uses the send key function which is unreliable but there is an auto logg off sequence in the last chapter of every scenario you have to manually enable it by removeing the // from the code in the scenario its all explained in the final chapter also you need to make a macro with the following command /shutdown and place it on hot bar 4 slot 1 this is vital to the shutdown sequence

ps34pc
    Participant

yes there is but it uses the send key function which is unreliable but there is an auto logg off sequence in the last chapter of every scenario you have to manually enable it by removeing the // from the code in the scenario its all explained in the final chapter also you need to make a macro with the following command /shutdown and place it on hot bar 4 slot 1 this is vital to the shutdown sequence

Thanks. My laptop has been running hot from playing all day then running miqo most of the night. I would like to be able to have it shut down the game like halfway thru the night so it can cool down some. As it had died and I couldnt get it to start for 2 days

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  ps34pc.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

just please keep in mind that the send key function is unreliable and may not always work but this is the best method that miqobot has to offer as of right now

the send key function which is unreliable

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

now added suport for Eulmore 🏰

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

What are you referring too in terms of support for Eulmore? My brain is in full vacation mode and not recalling what this could mean lol

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

What are you referring too in terms of support for Eulmore? My brain is in full vacation mode and not recalling what this could mean lol

its just another location to do trust / Heroes’ Gauntlet at nothing special just giving some variety for those who dont like to hang around the major citys plus theres alot more random waypoints one can go to while spaming the trust / Heroes’ Gauntlet, its setup for the repair vendor as well πŸ˜€

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

In the Twin Adder Squadron 20-53 one I keep getting hunt up trying to enter my barracks. I’ll run to the repair NPC, run to the Personnel Officer to turn the GC gear turn-in’s, then run over to the Entrance to the Barracks, but when it tries to click onto the door to enter my barracks, it instead starts cycling through NPCS and every time stops on the OIC Officer of Arms NPC, and then I just… stand there and the scenario breaks and I go AFK.

Now, this doesn’t happen every single time I run the scenario, but it’s about 50% of the time it catches up and gets stuck. Sometimes I’ll get lucky and it’ll run through for hours without any issues, other times I only get a single dungeon run and it stops. Heck, other times I don’t even get a single dungeon run before it stops! πŸ™ I checked my character settings targeting to make sure I had NPC’s unchecked, but it still keeps wanting to cycle through the NPCs and not hit the door entrance.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.

ryuuzaki08
    Participant

I’m having the same issue as above with the Serpents. It will either target the Quartermaster instead of the correct NPC trying to turn in items for the GC, or it will get stuck trying to target the Barracks entrance and end up targeting another player and then just stop.
    Other than that, the scenario runs flawlessly.

Alric
    Alric
    Participant

I tried this scenario and ran into the same issue as stated above, the way I fix it was simple adding this

//Move to Barracks
    waypoint(0)
    angle(-1.59)
    vangle(-0.14)
    holdkey({PGUP}, 2.00)
    teleportNpc(Entrance to the Barracks)

what this does is zooming in so you cant see any other npcs then moves the camera so it faces the door and can accurate click on it, hope it helps.

Kellanved
    Participant

If it was already answered somewhere else, I appologize but didn’t see it. I am currently using this scenario to level, and it makes sense how to level from 20-60, and then from 70-80. But what should I be doing to get from 60-70?

predain
    Participant

If it was already answered somewhere else, I appologize but didn’t see it. I am currently using this scenario to level, and it makes sense how to level from 20-60, and then from 70-80. But what should I be doing to get from 60-70?

People usually do Heaven-on-High, starting from lvl 61 to 71, it’s very fast leveling so you can use combat assist while doing manual runs.

PS: You need to be at lvl 61 to run HoH and after completing till floor 30, you will start from lvl 21 with party matching and repeat that until lvl 70-71, the queue is very fast even for dps

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  predain.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  predain.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

sadly there are no suported dungoens im miqobot that allows farming level 60-70 dungoens they recommend farming Sohm Al till 70 ( if you wish to use miqobot that is, and Deep Dungoens are not yet supported)

We haven’t discovered any viable alternatives to (Lv53) Sohm Al.

• (Lv60) dungeons give -32% of Sohm Al experience and thus are not efficient.
    • (Lv57) The Vault gives +3.6% experience boost, but the wipe rate becomes extremely high due to many mechanics hitting your character for 90% HP.

If you have any other ideas, we are open to suggestions.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.