5.1 Prelim Patch Notes

Forum Forums Discussion 5.1 Prelim Patch Notes

This topic contains 37 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Anno90 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

@arc: thx, so we just get some popcorn and wait I guess…

@lutbot: if you are crafter, then you are right, probably… though, what if you are just a secondary purely farming account, which has nothing but DoL skills trained? I bet you don’t need blue stuff for augmentation anyway (as new 460th eq is much stronger because of being socketed => potential pentameld), so in case any need arises, we can just buy this new stuff anytime. I just wonder WHEN does this “need arises”? Definitely not right now, hehe.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant

When miqo comes back everything should be as it was before right? as in the combat bot wont regress in any way?

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

When miqo comes back everything should be as it was before right? as in the combat bot wont regress in any way?

purely my speculation…

Most likely will be the same setup, but it will probably need to be adjusted, almost every class saw potency changes which shouldn’t change much, but it might change priority of skills for min/max.

I would expect NIN to not work correctly since it got a huge overhaul it seems from the notes.

Miqo will state when they post an update im sure.

follow updates at: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/shadowbringers-5-0-miqobot-status/page/2/

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Antonkell Antonkell.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

As of this time, all Miqobot features are completely broken and we are reimplementing several vital modules from scratch.
    We are doing our best to prevent software regressions, but we can not make any promises at the moment.

The changes in this patch are even more drastic than in 5.0. It’s physically impossible to finish everything in such a short time, so most likely there will be additional upgrades and hotfixes after Miqobot comes to life.
    In order to avoid disappointment, we would recommend to expect the worst from the upcoming version.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

sorry to hear that. Its a shame when so much work goes down the drain. lets hope this patch is an exeption.

little_one
    Participant

hopefully at the very least gathering and fishing is available >.<

kiunch
    Participant
    2+

That’s too bad, we do appreciate your hard work, and we understand that some delays are unavoidable.

This will be a good chance for me to finish my msq.

Anno90
    Participant

That’s too bad, we do appreciate your hard work, and we understand that some delays are unavoidable.

This will be a good chance for me to finish my msq.

Exactly. Gave me the chance to get some other stuff out of the way and charge my rested EXP bar again before continuing with the squadron farm.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.