Sarexs12

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Miqo on Linux #42409

    Sarexs12
    Participant
    0

    I am running linux and using Lutro to run Miqobot and I am using XIV Launcher and Miqobot cannot detect ffxiv process, any ideas on a fix?

    in reply to: Need Purple scrip Scenario please #42204

    Sarexs12
    Participant
    0
      So another update!!! >>>>

    UPDATES
    Added on chapter 13 to change into job types Miner and Botanist then turn in collectables so it turns in all of them!

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Need Purple scrip Scenario please #42198

    Sarexs12
    Participant
    0

    All right so I have updated this scenario so now it will auto turn in the collectibles and keep going!! I also fixed the 2 chapter issue and changed the Teleport so if your already there it wont teleport you again!

    – Credit – https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/users/478skullking Used there OG script
    – https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/users/tefty – Used there updated script

    Change Log
    Fixed 2 chapter throwing error due to incorrect waypoint
    Also added waypoints to keep from getting stuck on rock
    Changed all of the Teleport() to Teleportif() so if your already there it wont try to tp again
    added chapter at the end to Teleport to Raza and turn in the collectables
    Created separate grid for this attached!

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    in reply to: Variables #42197

    Sarexs12
    Participant
    0

    Thoughts?

    in reply to: Need Purple scrip Scenario please #42195

    Sarexs12
    Participant
    0

    I tried this one and this is the error I am getting

    Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘Rarefied Elder Nutmeg’, Waypoint: 18/10)
    (3:09:53 AM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 6): Execution error

    in reply to: Island Sanctuary Gathering (No Flying) #42193

    Sarexs12
    Participant
    0

    I fixed it seems there was another Nav grid with the same name I had I deleted this and it worked thanks!

    in reply to: Island Sanctuary Gathering (No Flying) #42192

    Sarexs12
    Participant
    0

    So When I am trying to use it looks like the points are in the air and I am getting stuck?

    in reply to: Miner Job Quests Scenario – Levels 15-60 #40738

    Sarexs12
    Participant
    0

    Nice thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)